Torturefarm in Mexico

Esteban Murillo

Oct 19, 2020, 10:17:20 PM10/19/20
Farm owner in Mexico takes new female slaves for slave labor and dungeon torture on his torture estate. The search is worldwide. The large, secluded, and secured propriety has also an equipped torture dungeon. Hunting games are also organized.
Some slaves are also trained as hucows and/or ponies.
For application and to have more information, send a message to:
tortura....@gmail.com

Brian G

Nov 22, 2020, 5:12:54 AM11/22/20
This odd advert appears quite a lot here, without pointing out that even
in Mexico this is probably illegal, I did wonder what happens if its for
real to ladies who get too old for this stuff?
Pre owned slaves? Oh dear, I'm coming over all hot again, must be my age.
:-)

Brian

--

-----