Portland #1 Coffee City

Technobarbarian

Sep 23, 2021, 7:20:41 PM9/23/21

https://wallethub.com/edu/best-cities-for-coffee-lovers/23739

"Some local coffee scenes are stronger than others. To determine the best
among them, WalletHub compared the 100 largest cities across 12 key
indicators of coffee lover-friendliness. Our data set ranges from coffee
shops, coffee houses and cafés per capita to the average price per pack of
coffee. In addition, we compiled a list of top coffee retailers extending
special savings in honor of National Coffee Day on Sept. 29."

The coffee scene doesn't end in Portland. I got an excellent cup of
coffee, with a marionberry coffee cake from a wide spot on highway 101 in
Garibaldi.

https://pacific-edge-espresso.business.site/

TB