How can you tell which groups have distribution?

Brian G

Sep 24, 2023, 1:32:01 PM9/24/23
IE is there a list of those which may exist on a given server that either go
nowhere, not even the server itself, or which stay local to that server,
from the ones that go international?
Apart from test posts and monitoring, that is.
Brian

--

-----
Mildew...@blueyonder.co.uk is the alter ego of

David Dalton

Sep 30, 2023, 1:06:36 AM9/30/23
On Sep 24, 2023, Brian G wrote
(in article <ueprqc$1eqnr$1...@dont-email.me>):

> IE is there a list of those which may exist on a given server that either go
> nowhere, not even the server itself, or which stay local to that server,
> from the ones that go international?
> Apart from test posts and monitoring, that is.
> Brian

The ones available on Eternal September are listed at

https://www.eternal-september.org/hierarchies.php?language=en

"And the cart is on a wheel; And the wheel is on a hill
And the hill is shifting sand; And inside these laws we stand” (Ferron)

Brian G

Sep 30, 2023, 6:04:27 AM9/30/23
Yes, well, a lot of those on eternal september seem to have no distribution,
even to the same server, so it seems pretty daft actually carrying them.
Brian

--

-----
Mildew...@blueyonder.co.uk is the alter ego of
Brian G.
Anything goes here.
Ambiguous statement intended.
"David Dalton" <dal...@nfld.com> wrote in message

David Dalton

Oct 1, 2023, 1:10:51 AM10/1/23
On Sep 30, 2023, Brian G wrote
(in article <uf8rr5$qcp4$1...@dont-email.me>):

> Yes, well, a lot of those on eternal september seem to have no distribution,
> even to the same server, so it seems pretty daft actually carrying them.
> Brian

I guess the ones showing a significant number of
articles have distribution, and the ones showing
none may or may not.