Talking about rl and fantasy

Brian G

Oct 1, 2023, 1:15:41 PM10/1/23
In a way this has little to do with kink directly, but looking at one of the
many true crime series the other day, well listening to it, it transpired
that the husband after insuring his wife's life, despatched her to the
great unknown with an injection of nicotine while she was sedated with
something in her drink. According to the story, he got the nicotine by
mashing up a pack of cigarettes with some fluid and injecting it behind her
ear.
This did not ring true to me as I've known many chain smokers over the year
who got through 2 packs a day and never died, but they never really
explained it. I know you can overdose on anything, but Nicotine in those
quantities?
It would sure make you think if you were using forced smoking on a slave
would it not!

Brian

--

-----
Mildew...@blueyonder.co.uk is the alter ego of

Markem618

Oct 1, 2023, 4:55:40 PM10/1/23
On Sun, 1 Oct 2023 18:15:34 +0100, "Brian G"
<mildew...@blueyonder.co.uk> wrote:

>In a way this has little to do with kink directly, but looking at one of the
>many true crime series the other day, well listening to it, it transpired
>that the husband after insuring his wife's life, despatched her to the
>great unknown with an injection of nicotine while she was sedated with
>something in her drink. According to the story, he got the nicotine by
>mashing up a pack of cigarettes with some fluid and injecting it behind her
>ear.
> This did not ring true to me as I've known many chain smokers over the year
>who got through 2 packs a day and never died, but they never really
>explained it. I know you can overdose on anything, but Nicotine in those
>quantities?
> It would sure make you think if you were using forced smoking on a slave
>would it not!
>
>Brian

In the tobacco growing states, nicotine poisoning among pickers is
risk. The nicotine from the plants is strongest off the fresh leaves.
People who have used the patch to quit can OD from nicotine.

Brian G

Oct 2, 2023, 6:09:15 AM10/2/23
Oh dear, very awkward, I'm surprised there has not been some legal action
in the States over such a safety hazard!
Patches eh. I would not have thought there would be enough there to do that,
considering that the whole idea of them is to get people off the weed in the
first place. Makes you wonder about the throat sprays you see people using
and of course Vaping.
One person I know must it seems drink caffeinated coffee all day, and I
bet that is an addiction as well.
Brian

--

-----