Damien's Story Fair - ASA stories

a425couple

May 24, 2021, 7:18:30 PM5/24/21

A. P. Damien

Oct 16, 2022, 1:45:39 PM10/16/22
Retrotek's House of Gaspers is a great site, but it is NOT my story fair.

My story fair is https://apdamien.info/nfair/

There's also a fair number of asphyx stories and fantasies on
http://www.dolcettish.com/ , but you'll have to sort through all the
other extreme stuff: beheading, shooting, stabbing, piss drinking, BATS,
etc. You can usually tell from the title, though, and you'll quickly
learn which contributors do hangings/stranglings, which do beheadings, etc.

Full disclosure: I'm a moderator there.

I also want to plug my Patreon accounts:
https://www.patreon.com/APDamien
I post new stories here as I write them. I don't produce stories all the
time, so I charge $1 per story rather than by the month.

https://www.patreon.com/DamiensTipJar
I take photos and Posers (and sometimes drawings) that I find on the web
and add captions. I generally post 15 captions a month. $1 per month.