New fangled stuff

Markem618

Jul 28, 2022, 2:41:51 PM7/28/22
So we had the HVAC system replaced, it is a Carrier Infinity system
wit a Heat pump and gas furnace. Trying to figure out controller is a
bit frustrating at this point (yeah less than 24 hours in). I want to
have it change temp for bed time and waking up, oh well time to slog
through the manual (have been RTFM!).

Okay back to your usually stuff thanks for reading.

a425couple

Sep 15, 2022, 3:18:28 PM9/15/22
Well, sadly for me,
getting much accomplished, especially reading a manual, is getting a bit
beyond my abilities.

This year, hired a contractor to put in partly (90%) obscured roll down
blinds.
Also bought a small awning, hired a contractor,,,, not completed.
Much of summer spent completing. Thought it done. Now see it does need
a 22" support extension. Hmm. Guess that's why the contractor did not
return and is not answering our texts.