I'm Louis, 43, I am a man, that is who I am ..now a no woman man, need to be a one American woman man ... for the rest of our lives.

Louis Kriel

Dec 14, 2001, 1:19:37 AM12/14/01
Hello lonely American lady,

I am Louis, 43, single, left by an ex-girlfriend 3 months ago, after we
spent almost 3 years together. Unfortunately she controlled everything in
our life, also the finances, and she had this great desire to be a "great
business woman", driving me into lots of debts. I really thought I loved
her, despite everything, and asked her to just "lay low" financially for a
while, so we can sort out our debts. When that didn't work, I told her I was
going to move out, until she can settle down. She also had 2 kids, which I
loved as my own. She already did some searching on the internet for
international opportunities, and I discovered later that she exchanged
almost love letters with this man in the USA. Well, she suddenly left me,
sold our car, and left for the USA. She married this man within a month, "to
get residence", but the are a married couple, bed and all. I was really hurt
deeply, and had no shoulder to cry on. I event tried to get her back,
emails, telephone calls, but she made up her mind.

Now I know, it is over. But I am lonely, and I need somebody to spend the
rest of my life with. We should both be very caring, lots of cuddles, be
each other's strength in life, listen to each other, and love each other,
emotionally, romantically and sexually, very much. And if we detect any
little problem, we must do everything to tell each other what bothers us,
but once we decide to become one, we must do it for better and for worse.

I hope to find my lovely lady in America, fly over, marry her soon, get
residence, find a good job ( computers, electronics, years of experience,
college degree ).

I am kind hearted, dedicated, and needs that in return. Now I am a no woman
man, but I want to be a one-woman man, and the same, loving woman for ever.
The exact looks of a woman is of little importance. When I love a woman, her
look, her smell, and her touch becomes beautiful for me, and when I have to
be away from her for more than a day, I dream about her.

Yes, I believe in real love, but I also believe one must make it real.

I am a computer programmer. Apart from a short term suffering with debts of
the ex-girlfriend on my name, I should be financially fairly well of in a
few months. The ex-gf did promise to pay back many of our / her debts, and
already did so in a small way.

I like spending time with my loved one(s), and that may be at home,
barbeque, picnic, walks in the mountains or on the beach, drives in the
country side, a lovely sunset, romantic dinners now and then, and just every
day life with my family ( which I don't have right now ).

My first language is Afrikaans, but I think my English is pretty fluent. My
work is all in English.

So lady, if you think this young 43 year man may have possibilities, please
let me know if we can talk a bit more?

My email: lu...@starmail.co.za

Tel : +27 83-351-8340

Mail: Louis Kriel

4 Barony Heights

7 Kommetjie Road

Fish Hoek

South Africa

7975

Kakol

Dec 14, 2001, 6:33:42 AM12/14/01
"Louis Kriel" <lkr...@telepassport.co.za> wrote in message
> Hello lonely American lady,
>

> I hope to find my lovely lady in America, fly over, marry her soon,
get
> residence, find a good job ( computers, electronics, years of
experience,
> college degree ).
>
> I am kind hearted, dedicated, and needs that in return. Now I am a
no woman
> man, but I want to be a one-woman man, and the same, loving woman
for ever.
> The exact looks of a woman is of little importance. When I love a
woman, her
> look, her smell, and her touch becomes beautiful for me, and when I
have to
> be away from her for more than a day, I dream about her.

Ah . . . I hate to burst your bubble here pal . . . but if you're
looking for a GOOD "wife" America is NOT the country you want to be
looking in. That is . . . unless you TRULY don't care about her
appearance. Then you MAY have a shot at it. In general it is pretty
well accepted around the world that American women make the WORST
"wives" of any country you could be looking in. Additionally, there
are approximately 2 single men between the ages of 35 and 45 for every
woman between the age of 34 and 40 in this country. (The age range for
women that most men in your age group would most likely be interested
in.) Now add to that 2 to one figure all the married men out looking
for an attractive playmate and take away the women that few men find
attractive and you have a virtual crisis on your hands in this
country, at least for attractive single men who HAVEN'T been married
and HAVEN'T had children but want some. Look at ANY singles sight on
the web if you want good examples. Available men on ALL of these sites
outnumber women by a margin of 3 to 1 or higher. Women typically get
so many responses on these sites they don't even bother to answer but
a small fraction of them while the men typically receive very few or
NO responses except from a few women overseas looking for a ticket to
America.

But disregarding ALL of the above. Let's say that you actually FIND an
American woman that wants to be your wife and you come to America and
marry her. The divorce rate here is about 57% officially the last time
I noted it. Unofficially, it's probably more like 80-85%. And in 91%
of all the divorces that occur in America every year the proceedings
are initiated by women. That too is an OFFICIAL statistic I believe.
That means that even if you do find an American woman to marry you,
your chances of having a successful marriage with ANY American woman
is only about 15%. Frankly, I think you'd have a better chance of
winning the next Powerball lotto then navigating a marriage to an
American woman till death do us part.

You think your ex took you for a financial ride? Wait till you face
American divorce court. Be prepared to spend most of the rest of your
life doling out money to support the former love of your life and any
children you are blessed with from that loving union.

My point is, there are a lot of other countries that you could be
looking in for a wife. In most (other than western cultures) you will
find a lot more good prospects than in America. Do the math and figure
it out for yourself.. It doesn't take a degree in mathematics for this
one, statistically speaking anyway. Why do you think that so many
American men ARE looking overseas for wives?

Oh yeah, and one other thing . . . if you DO happen to find a GOOD
wife in another country, my advice is that you FORGET about bringing
her to America. Stay where you are. This feminazi culture is world
famous for turning sweet, adoring, wives, into fire breathing feminist
dragons in short order.

Good luck in your search . . .

Kakol

--
"Few women have virtue to withstand the highest bidder"

Message has been deleted

Lance Delacroix

Dec 14, 2001, 10:27:34 AM12/14/01
On Fri, 14 Dec 2001 15:37:43 +0200, "Louis Kriel"
<lu...@starmail.co.za> wrote:

>Mmmm,
>
>You make me think, Kakol. I guess I heard it from somebody else before. And
>when I asked an American friend, (ex Russian), he warned me about Amrican
>women too, and then also against Russian women, saying they will do anything
>to get a free ticket to any western country.

Listen to Kak, bro, he speaks the truth. Now, about the Russian
women: They are not all interested in a free ride to America. In
fact, a lot of them wouldn't leave Russia for anything or anyone.
Ditto for lots of beautiful single women everywhere. What am I
getting at? Consider leaving the U.S. if you are in a position to do
so. You are at a great age to travel, expand your horizons, scout out
some retirement possibilities, and grab yourself a woman about twenty
years younger that you are. Russia? Not my first choice. But there
are a lot of options out there.

> I am again fed up with South
>African women, expecially the white ones, who all claim to be "Christian",
>yet have the weirdest value system I've ever seen. And the ones who do not
>claim to be a "re-born Cristian", are the ones that sleeps around, or simply
>party their lives away. I guess what I am looking for is someone with deep
>values, yet not religious, maybe slightly philosophical, yet simple. Or
>maybe I dont have a clue what I want.

????

Dec 14, 2001, 11:33:00 AM12/14/01

"Lance Delacroix" <lance_d...@fastmail.fm> wrote in message

> On Fri, 14 Dec 2001 15:37:43 +0200, "Louis Kriel"
> <lu...@starmail.co.za> wrote:
>
> >Mmmm,
> >
> >You make me think, Kakol. I guess I heard it from somebody else before.
And
> >when I asked an American friend, (ex Russian), he warned me about Amrican
> >women too, and then also against Russian women, saying they will do
anything
> >to get a free ticket to any western country.
>
> Listen to Kak, bro, he speaks the truth. Now, about the Russian
> women: They are not all interested in a free ride to America. In
> fact, a lot of them wouldn't leave Russia for anything or anyone.
> Ditto for lots of beautiful single women everywhere. What am I
> getting at? Consider leaving the U.S. if you are in a position to do
> so. You are at a great age to travel, expand your horizons, scout out
> some retirement possibilities, and grab yourself a woman about twenty
> years younger that you are. Russia? Not my first choice. But there
> are a lot of options out there.

Russia's fantastic place.

Dyadya

Isidora Rajczyk

Dec 14, 2001, 8:26:54 PM12/14/01
"????" <*@*.*> wrote in message news:<10083488...@mao.cityline.ru>...
<snip>

> Russia's fantastic place.
>
> Dyadya

Especially when you hire a bodyguard and pay some "taxes".

Isidora.

--------------------------------------
Die huwelik is die natuur se manier om te keer
dat mense rusie maak met vreemdelinge.
--------------------------------------

uncle da>V>ey

Dec 17, 2001, 3:21:40 AM12/17/01

"Louis Kriel" <lkr...@telepassport.co.za> wrote in message

So what became of these kids of hers, did this new chap take them too, or
did they stay in Africa?

I think you can gain some solace in the fact that this woman is a career
partner. She is only with a man until she can trade up to one who, in her
opinion, offers better prospects.

You just work at paying off your debts, and laugh when you think about her
bankrupting that American guy. Work your way up so that it'll be you the
career sluts set their sights on without your needing to do too much. And
then you play their game. Make them think their going to get something, but
give them the crumbs that fall from the master's table. And when they wanna
go, just remind them that you are not civilly liable if your door knob
catches their arse on they way out. One day you'll find one who doesn't
wanna go, and who loves you even if you've got her on survival rations.
That's the day you can afford to begin to be sentimental.

But never let them even see your bank statements, let alone have a joint
account. Don't share with them the ownership of any asset. Especially houses
and cars. Don't take other men's kids as part of the price for a fuck. If
you love kids, that's great, but don't put your own future progeny at a
disadvantage.

Keep your chin up and keep your dignity.

uncle daVey

Isidora Rajczyk

Dec 17, 2001, 10:20:28 PM12/17/01
"uncle da>V>ey" <no...@jose.com> wrote in message news:<10085777...@mao.cityline.ru>...
<snip>

> So what became of these kids of hers, did this new chap take them too, or
> did they stay in Africa?
>
> I think you can gain some solace in the fact that this woman is a career
> partner. She is only with a man until she can trade up to one who, in her
> opinion, offers better prospects.
>
> You just work at paying off your debts, and laugh when you think about her
> bankrupting that American guy. Work your way up so that it'll be you the
> career sluts set their sights on without your needing to do too much. And
> then you play their game. Make them think their going to get something, but
> give them the crumbs that fall from the master's table. And when they wanna
> go, just remind them that you are not civilly liable if your door knob
> catches their arse on they way out. One day you'll find one who doesn't
> wanna go, and who loves you even if you've got her on survival rations.
> That's the day you can afford to begin to be sentimental.
>
> But never let them even see your bank statements, let alone have a joint
> account. Don't share with them the ownership of any asset. Especially houses
> and cars. Don't take other men's kids as part of the price for a fuck. If
> you love kids, that's great, but don't put your own future progeny at a
> disadvantage.
>
> Keep your chin up and keep your dignity.
>
> uncle daVey

misopedist.

Isidora.

P.S.: What a Pyrrhic victory it is, coward, when you cannot even ask
for forgiveness for what you wrote about the 200 bambini!

Message has been deleted

Lady Veteran

Dec 19, 2001, 8:18:08 PM12/19/01
On 17 Dec 2001 19:20:28 -0800, isi...@polbox.com (Isidora Rajczyk)
wrote:
He could save us all a lot of trouble and just keep it in his pants.
Better for all concerned.

Bobbi

"Now I want you to remember that no bastard ever won
a war by dying for his country. You won it by making
the other poor dumb bastard die for his country."

General George S. Patton May 31, 1944
The reason the Americans are so difficult to fight
is that they refuse to follow their own doctrine

Field Marshall Erwin Rommel.
You may shoot me with your words,
You may cut me with your eyes,
You may kill me with your hatefulness,
But still, like air, I'll rise....

---Maya Angelou

Isidora Rajczyk

Dec 20, 2001, 6:55:34 AM12/20/01
Lady Veteran <arm...@bigfoot.com> wrote in message news:<B8302103C7CE5D07.B87CDCCD...@lp.airnews.net>...

> On 17 Dec 2001 19:20:28 -0800, isi...@polbox.com (Isidora Rajczyk)
> wrote:
> He could save us all a lot of trouble and just keep it in his pants.
> Better for all concerned.

Yes, that's where the exhibit belongs.

> Bobbi

Isidora.

Message has been deleted

Jim Ledford

Dec 20, 2001, 7:48:55 AM12/20/01

Lady Veteran

Dec 20, 2001, 1:51:00 PM12/20/01
On Thu, 20 Dec 2001 14:25:36 +0200, "LudekSA" <lu...@starmail.co.za>
wrote:

>Bobbi, Isidora, what the hell are you 2 talking about? Are you the anus
>horibalis, or whatever my grandmother warned me about :)
>
>"Isidora Rajczyk" <isi...@polbox.com> wrote in message

My mother always warned me to stay away from men that think with their
penis.

Bobbi

"Now I want you to remember that no bastard ever won
a war by dying for his country. You won it by making
the other poor dumb bastard die for his country."

General George S. Patton May 31, 1944
The reason the Americans are so difficult to fight
is that they refuse to follow their own doctrine

Field Marshall Erwin Rommel.
You may shoot me with your words,
You may cut me with your eyes,
You may kill me with your hatefulness,
But still, like air, I'll rise....

---Maya Angelou
Beauty is fleeting, but dumb is forever.
---Judge Judy Sheinlin

Uncle Davey

Dec 20, 2001, 4:07:32 PM12/20/01

"Isidora Rajczyk" <isi...@polbox.com> wrote in message

I love women and children, I just don't wanna be foisted with other
people's.

> Isidora.
>
> P.S.: What a Pyrrhic victory it is, coward, when you cannot even ask
> for forgiveness for what you wrote about the 200 bambini!

I am more concerned for the people who were on the RIGHT side in that war,
but who were forced to EAT their own children.
You remember, the Nation you hate?

Collaborator Nazi Revisionist Bitch.

Uncle Davey

Uncle Davey

Dec 20, 2001, 4:13:21 PM12/20/01

"Isidora Rajczyk" <isi...@polbox.com> wrote in message
> "????" <*@*.*> wrote in message
> <snip>
> > Russia's fantastic place.
> >
> > Dyadya
>
> Especially when you hire a bodyguard and pay some "taxes".
>
> Isidora.

Once again you show your ignorance of the country.

Uncle Davey

Uncle Davey

Jan 8, 2002, 2:55:52 AM1/8/02

> On Thu, 20 Dec 2001 14:25:36 +0200, "LudekSA" <lu...@starmail.co.za>
> wrote:
>
> >Bobbi, Isidora, what the hell are you 2 talking about? Are you the anus
> >horibalis, or whatever my grandmother warned me about :)
> >
> >"Isidora Rajczyk" <isi...@polbox.com> wrote in message
> >> Lady Veteran <arm...@bigfoot.com> wrote in message
> >>
> >> Yes, that's where the exhibit belongs.

> >> Isidora.
> >
> My mother always warned me to stay away from men that think with their
> penis.
>
> Bobbi

..or even have one.

Uncle Davey

I see teases of the green, red noses too (F,a,B flat,a)
I see them bleed for me and you (g7,F,A7,d)
And I think to myself, What a wonderful Net (C#,g7,C7,F,B fl,C7)

I see some posts are twue, and some are just shite
Posting all day and posting all night
And I think to myself, What a wonderful Net (...,B flat, F)

The colours of the rainbow, the pretty arc-en-ciel (C7,F)
Are also on the screen when people post HTML (C7,F)
I see fiends shaking fists, shouting "how dare you do?" (d,C,d,C)
They're really saying, "I love you" (d,F#o,g7, F#o, C7)

I see newbies eep, I watch them grow (F,a,B flat,a)
They'll learn more gimmicks than I'll ever know (g7,F,A7,d)
And I think to myself, What a wonderful Net (C#,g7,F,a7,D7)
Yes I think to myself, What a wonderful Net (g7,C7 F, B flat, F)

(Uncle Davey, after Weiss & Thiele)

Uncle Davey

Jan 8, 2002, 2:56:02 AM1/8/02

"LudekSA" <lu...@starmail.co.za> wrote in message

> Bobbi, Isidora, what the hell are you 2 talking about? Are you the anus
> horibalis, or whatever my grandmother warned me about :)
>
> "Isidora Rajczyk" <isi...@polbox.com> wrote in message

You are a man, my son, as Kipling said in the poem 'If'.
That's your crime, although it might have seemed like an exceedingly good
cake.
These women hate men,
It is a side effect of acidoviticultitis, or 'sour grapes syndrome'.
Lesbians they wannabe, but can't quite manage it.

Louis Kriel

Apr 9, 2021, 9:55:17 AM4/9/21
20 Years later, and I regret posting this! :D