pat-acceptance.org is down?

1 view

mike

Jan 22, 2002, 8:00:17 PM1/22/02
gun...@tokemanexterminatorsinc.surfside.net (Mister
Gunnykins ®) wrote:

>I wonder why.

Because I decided it was time to do so.

Mike

Lady Veteran

Jan 23, 2002, 12:23:29 AM1/23/02
mike <m...@drizzle.net> wrote in message news:<8o2s4uo0ifiah7nkn...@4ax.com>...

With a little help from a friend.

Bobbi

joker

Jan 23, 2002, 4:25:31 AM1/23/02
fat smelly hairy lesbian oinked:
> > Gunnykins Ž) wrote:
> >
> > >I wonder why.
> >
> > Because I decided it was time to do so.
> >
> > Mike
>
> With a little help from a friend.

what do you mean by this comment?
jackie 'anakin' tokeman

men fear thought as they fear nothing else on earth - more than ruin,
more even than death
- bertrand russell

lies are stebe's only avenue to access his ultimate ambition .. which
is prety much just to perceive himself as a glowing hero.
- cb

it's evolution baby
- pearl jam

grab a kleenex for this one, cuz there's no god and your idiotic human
ideals are laughable!
ha ha ha ha ha ha ha heh!
- bender

Halcyon C

Jan 23, 2002, 11:55:32 AM1/23/02
"Mister Gunnykins Ž" wrote:

> I wonder why.

Mike, are you willing to give Steve Chaney the victory on this one?

At the least keep the usenet archives online. The Bobbi/boar thing
and the other graphix may be over the top (heh), but the usenet
archives are essential.

Halcyon.

mike

Jan 23, 2002, 3:26:53 PM1/23/02
Halcyon C <he...@hello.com> wrote:

>"Mister Gunnykins Ž" wrote:

>> I wonder why.

>Mike, are you willing to give Steve Chaney the victory on this one?

Nice try. No ceegar.

>At the least keep the usenet archives online. The Bobbi/boar thing
>and the other graphix may be over the top (heh), but the usenet
>archives are essential.

If you want them, I can send them to you.

Mike

mike

Jan 23, 2002, 3:28:12 PM1/23/02
joker <jo...@oliversarmy.mil> wrote:

>fat smelly hairy lesbian oinked:
>> mike <m...@drizzle.net> wrote in message news:<8o2s4uo0ifiah7nkn...@4ax.com>...
>> > gun...@tokemanexterminatorsinc.surfside.net (Mister

>> > Because I decided it was time to do so.
>> >
>> > Mike
>>
>> With a little help from a friend.
>
>what do you mean by this comment?
> jackie 'anakin' tokeman

It sounds like she is suggesting somebody called the bar
association or something. FWIW, I never heard anything from
them.

Mike

Halcyon D

Jan 23, 2002, 3:58:56 PM1/23/02
mike wrote:

> Halcyon C <he...@hello.com> wrote:
>
> >"Mister Gunnykins Ž" wrote:
>
> >> I wonder why.
>
> >Mike, are you willing to give Steve Chaney the victory on this one?
>
> Nice try. No ceegar.

I was not implying he had won. I was merely stating that he was going
to act like he had won. My apologies.

> >At the least keep the usenet archives online. The Bobbi/boar thing
> >and the other graphix may be over the top (heh), but the usenet
> >archives are essential.
>
> If you want them, I can send them to you.

I will put them up on my geocities provided webpage.

halcy...@yahoo.com if you please.

Halcyon.

mike

Jan 23, 2002, 7:35:47 PM1/23/02
Halcyon D wrote:
>mike wrote:

>> Halcyon C wrote:

>> >Mike, are you willing to give Steve Chaney the victory on this one?

>> Nice try. No ceegar.

>I was not implying he had won. I was merely stating that he was going
>to act like he had won. My apologies.

Personally I think Steve will be very magnanimous about it.

>> >At the least keep the usenet archives online. The Bobbi/boar thing
>> >and the other graphix may be over the top (heh), but the usenet
>> >archives are essential.

>> If you want them, I can send them to you.

>I will put them up on my geocities provided webpage.

>halcy...@yahoo.com if you please.

>Halcyon.

It'll be a few days.

Mike

mike

Jan 23, 2002, 10:09:58 PM1/23/02
Steve wrote:
>mike posted:

>>Halcyon D wrote:

>>>I was not implying he had won. I was merely stating that he was going
>>>to act like he had won. My apologies.

>>Personally I think Steve will be very magnanimous about it.

>Nah. You're just another small time sucker who got trampled.

Steve, my daughter called me yesterday to give me some
pretty interesting news. Now that she is old enough to
decide with which parent wants to live, guess where she
wants to live?

Yes, folks, that's right. It looks like full time
parenthood beckons again. When my son was her age, he also
came to live with me and stayed with me through high school.

The downside is that it means fewer booty calls. The upside
is that I love being a parent.

Mike

Halcyon F

Jan 24, 2002, 12:50:43 AM1/24/02
mike wrote:

> Halcyon D wrote:

> >I will put them up on my geocities provided webpage.
>
> >halcy...@yahoo.com if you please.
>
> >Halcyon.
>
> It'll be a few days.
>
> Mike

OK thanks. Halcyon H will thank you.

Halcyon.

Halcyon F

Jan 24, 2002, 12:55:14 AM1/24/02
"Mister Gunnykins Ž" wrote:

> Nah. You're just another small time sucker who got trampled.

Steve, please demonstrate the actions you took to get
http://www.pat-acceptance.org offline?

Remember, I will be putting up the usenet postes on my website.

Halcyon.

Halcyon F

Jan 24, 2002, 12:57:38 AM1/24/02
mike wrote:

> Steve, my daughter called me yesterday to give me some
> pretty interesting news. Now that she is old enough to
> decide with which parent wants to live, guess where she
> wants to live?
>
> Yes, folks, that's right. It looks like full time
> parenthood beckons again. When my son was her age, he also
> came to live with me and stayed with me through high school.
>
> The downside is that it means fewer booty calls. The upside
> is that I love being a parent.

Congratulations. I hope you will do well.

Halcyon.

mike

Jan 24, 2002, 1:34:27 AM1/24/02
Halcyon F <hee...@hee.org> wrote:

Thanks. It'll be fun.

Mike

Lady Veteran

Jan 24, 2002, 7:51:02 PM1/24/02
joker <jo...@oliversarmy.mil> wrote in message news:<J2RPJ6JA3727...@anonymous.poster>...

> fat smelly hairy lesbian oinked:
> > mike <m...@drizzle.net> wrote in message news:<8o2s4uo0ifiah7nkn...@4ax.com>...
> > > gun...@tokemanexterminatorsinc.surfside.net (Mister

> > > Because I decided it was time to do so.
> > >
> > > Mike
> >
> > With a little help from a friend.
>
> what do you mean by this comment?
> jackie 'anakin' tokeman

Figure it out Mr. Lesbian...

Bobbi

Lady Veteran

Jan 24, 2002, 7:51:58 PM1/24/02
mike <m...@drizzle.net> wrote in message news:<s57u4u0dvc3k0jcgv...@4ax.com>...

You wouldn't admit it if you did. We both know that shyster.

Bobbi

Lady Veteran

Jan 24, 2002, 7:53:34 PM1/24/02
Halcyon C <he...@hello.com> wrote in message news:<3C4EEB04...@hello.com>...

Laugh it up silly boy.. Mr. Dutton has a lot on his mind these days and it isn't IQ.

Bobbi

jim dutton

Jan 25, 2002, 9:25:32 AM1/25/02
In article <c55a9480.02012...@posting.google.com>,

Yes I've been taught a lesson and can no longer post. How much more
effort can be wasted to avoid finding a real job stalking headhunter?

-Jeem, Hee haw

http://www.ejeem.com Autococker2000/Dye SS
Steatopygias's 'R' Us. doh#0000000005 That ain't no Hottentot.
Sesquipedalian's 'R' Us. ZX-10. DoD#564. tbtw#6. s.s.m#8. There ain't no more
"For why should my freedom be judged by another's conscience?" --
Paul 1 Corinthians 10:29

faith

Jan 25, 2002, 4:01:42 PM1/25/02

"jim dutton" <j...@enteract.com> wrote in message news:a2rpss$coq$1...@bob.news.rcn.net...

> In article <c55a9480.02012...@posting.google.com>,
> Lady Veteran <arm...@alt.net> wrote:
> >Halcyon C <he...@hello.com> wrote in message

> >> Mike, are you willing to give Steve Chaney the victory on this one?
> >>
> >> At the least keep the usenet archives online. The Bobbi/boar thing
> >> and the other graphix may be over the top (heh), but the usenet
> >> archives are essential.
> >>
> >> Halcyon.
> >
> >Laugh it up silly boy.. Mr. Dutton has a lot on his mind these days and
> >it isn't IQ.
> >Bobbi
>
> Yes I've been taught a lesson and can no longer post.

blobbi showed you who's in charge of usenet.

way to go blobbi!

faith

faith

Jan 25, 2002, 4:02:07 PM1/25/02

"mike" <m...@drizzle.net> wrote in message news:5guu4u0cot77ocvep...@4ax.com...

> Steve, my daughter called me yesterday to give me some
> pretty interesting news. Now that she is old enough to
> decide with which parent wants to live, guess where she
> wants to live?
>
> Yes, folks, that's right. It looks like full time
> parenthood beckons again. When my son was her age, he also
> came to live with me and stayed with me through high school.

Congrats Mike.

Faith

Message has been deleted

faith

Jan 25, 2002, 4:56:29 PM1/25/02

"mike" <m...@drizzle.net> wrote in message news:qoj35u4mbph7bk2kf...@4ax.com...
> I get them for the best years.

right after basic training is completed.

with girls i found the toughest years came with the onset of menstruation. that's when you'll have another 10 pints.

per cycle.

faith

Halcyon H

Jan 25, 2002, 5:56:05 PM1/25/02
faith wrote:
> blobbi showed you who's in charge of usenet.
>
> way to go blobbi!

Will Shawn Pickrell have to make a return?

Halcyon I will be disappointed.

Halcyon

faith

Jan 25, 2002, 6:11:59 PM1/25/02

"Halcyon H" <l...@de.da> wrote in message news:3C51E285...@de.da...

> faith wrote:
> > blobbi showed you who's in charge of usenet.
> >
> > way to go blobbi!
>
> Will Shawn Pickrell have to make a return?

he is the master of usenet.

> Halcyon I will be disappointed.

halcyon i can eat my dust.
hth
faith

faith

Jan 25, 2002, 8:01:30 PM1/25/02

a fat boy forged "Uncle Davey" <no...@jose.com> wrote in message news:3c54fef3...@news.sf.sbcglobal.net...
> On Fri, 25 Jan 2002 16:56:29 -0500, "faith" <ha...@nanar.stebe> posted:

> >right after basic training is completed.
> >
> >with girls i found the toughest years came with the onset of menstruation. that's when you'll have another 10 pints.
> >
> >per cycle.
>
> Mike is now drooling.

must suck to be you stebe. even you can't stand yourself.

faith

faith

Jan 25, 2002, 8:44:59 PM1/25/02

a fat boy forged "mike" <m...@dribble.net> wrote in message news:3c59054f...@news.sf.sbcglobal.net...
> On Sat, 26 Jan 2002 00:52:12 GMT, "Uncle Davey" <no...@jose.com> posted:

> >On Fri, 25 Jan 2002 16:56:29 -0500, "faith" <ha...@nanar.stebe> posted:
> >
> >>right after basic training is completed.
> >>
> >>with girls i found the toughest years came with the onset of menstruation. that's when you'll have another 10 pints.
> >>
> >>per cycle.
> >
> >Mike is now drooling.
>
> I buy used tampons in bulk.
> HTH

do they taste better than the bk whopper stebe?

faith

Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted

vansmak

Jan 26, 2002, 11:45:53 AM1/26/02
mike <m...@drizzle.net> wrote in message news:<lr645uoa3ii8pcidk...@4ax.com>...

> "faith" <ha...@nanar.stebe> wrote:
> >a fat boy forged "mike" <m...@dribble.net> wrote in message news:3c59054f...@news.sf.sbcglobal.net...
>
> >> I buy used tampons in bulk.
> >> HTH
>
> >do they taste better than the bk whopper stebe?
>
> Steve hasn't commented on the picture I posted yet.
>
> What do you think Steve?
>
> Mike

I happen to think Steve is an idiot.

HTH

Halcyon H

Jan 26, 2002, 11:54:57 AM1/26/02
faith wrote:

> "Halcyon H" <l...@de.da> wrote in message news:3C51E285...@de.da...
> > faith wrote:
> > > blobbi showed you who's in charge of usenet.
> > >
> > > way to go blobbi!
> >
> > Will Shawn Pickrell have to make a return?
> >

> he is the master of usenet.

Yes, Shawn Pickrell is very awesome indeed.

> > Halcyon I will be disappointed.
> >
> halcyon i can eat my dust.
> hth

Halcyon J and K will be very annoyed.
hth

Halcyon.

Halcyon H

Jan 26, 2002, 5:44:40 PM1/26/02
faith wrote:

> must suck to be you stebe. even you can't stand yourself.
>
> faith

btw, woe nun postes from newsguy and did not appear until after
the war between ASCF and SS.

Halcyon.

Halcyon I

Jan 26, 2002, 10:17:14 PM1/26/02
I myself am disappointed in Steve's tacit alliance with the
ASCF people; seeing as he wants children himself, I find it odd
for him to be allying with such people.

I am at a quandary. I am not feeling particularly creative tonight.
Please excuse the low quality of my postes.

Halcyon.

Uncle Davey

Jan 28, 2002, 4:31:03 AM1/28/02

"Not-the-Uncle Davey" <no...@jose.com> wrote in message

> On Fri, 25 Jan 2002 16:56:29 -0500, "faith" <ha...@nanar.stebe> posted:
>
> >right after basic training is completed.
> >
> >with girls i found the toughest years came with the onset of menstruation.
that's when you'll have another 10 pints.

> >per cycle.
>
> Mike is now drooling.

I didn't write that nonsense.

Uncle Davey

Uncle Davey

Jan 28, 2002, 5:26:45 AM1/28/02

"Halcyon H" <l...@de.da> wrote in message news:3C533158...@de.da...

I think this one was Steve.

Why would Woe Nun attack Mikey?

Uncle Davey

Uncle Davey

Jan 28, 2002, 5:35:21 AM1/28/02

"Halcyon I" <d...@be.do> wrote in message news:3C53713A...@be.do...

Firstly, we can manage this fine with or without Stevie.

Secondly, he's unpredictable anyway, and might support a cause he doesn't
believe in just because the people he wants to fight are on the other side.
Look at the fat acceptance issue. Stands up in favour of it, and runs a bloody
bulletin board for it, and then he himself loses a load of weight, and well
done for that, but it shows he's no real fat-acceptor.

Steve only accepts fat on other people, not on his own body.

Being fat's not good enough for him, but it's good enough for his allies.

Being childless isn't good enough for him, but being child free might be no
barrier to an alliance in his eyes.

We'll see.

Uncle Davey

faith

Jan 28, 2002, 9:18:58 AM1/28/02

"Uncle Davey" <no...@jose.com> wrote in message news:10122103...@mao.cityline.ru...

steve wants to be you.

faith

form of a form of a form of a form of a form

Jan 28, 2002, 1:13:19 PM1/28/02

"faith" <ha...@nanar.stebe> wrote in message news:a33mjc$fge$0...@dosa.alt.net...

>faith

i wish i could help him, but i can't.

best,
uncle 'arabin' davey

i'm too busy being other people at the moment

usenet is no place to go looking for support.
nuff said.
- jackie 'anakin' tokeman

reality leaves a lot to the imagination
- john lennon

human beings are perhaps never more frightening than when they are convinced
beyond doubt that they are right.
-laurens van der post

Allisson

Jan 28, 2002, 1:44:54 PM1/28/02

Mister Gunnykins Ž <gun...@tokemanexterminatorsinc.surfside.net> wrote:
>On Wed, 23 Jan 2002 19:09:58 -0800, mike <m...@drizzle.net> posted:
>
>>Steve wrote:
>>>mike posted:

>>>Nah. You're just another small time sucker who got trampled.

>>Steve, my daughter called me yesterday to give me some
>>pretty interesting news. Now that she is old enough to
>>decide with which parent wants to live, guess where she
>>wants to live?
>
>So you're saying that things change, eh?
>
>Well I'll make ya a deal mikey. I'll congratulate you on this change of
>events if you take notice of the fact that at 6' and 179lbs (as of Monday's
>weigh in) and size 34 Levi's, I used to be fat, but ain't anywhere close to
>fat anymore.

Have you made lifetime, yet? You still have 15# and 2+ on JohnS.

>After all, things do change, no?

Given the forgeries and the distorted photos -- have you changed, no?

Alli

--
[02/02/02 - Viva Las Vegas - less than *9* days to go]
"It is a toss-up as to which are finally the most exasperating--the

faith

Jan 28, 2002, 5:13:23 PM1/28/02

"mike"
> Steve wrote:
> >mike posted:
>
> >>I must admit that I was not surprised by the pedophile
> >>innuendo you forged under Uncle Davey's name
>
> >That wasn't about kids, it was about 'are you, Ondrea, menstruating?'

> >HTH
>
> That's a tough claim to make, given that you posted it as a
> followup to my post about my daughter coming to live with
> me.
>
> Mike

ondrea wasn't mentioned in this thread until steve
mentioned her in this post.

=================================
this was the post steve responded to:

"mike" <m...@drizzle.net> wrote in message

> "faith" <ha...@nanar.stebe> wrote:
> >"mike" <m...@drizzle.net> wrote in message

> >> Steve, my daughter called me yesterday to give me some
> >> pretty interesting news. Now that she is old enough to
> >> decide with which parent wants to live, guess where she
> >> wants to live?
> >>

> >> Yes, folks, that's right. It looks like full time
> >> parenthood beckons again. When my son was her age, he also
> >> came to live with me and stayed with me through high school.
> >>

> >Congrats Mike.
>
> I get them for the best years.

right after basic training is completed.

with girls i found the toughest years came with the onset of
menstruation. that's when you'll have another 10 pints.

per cycle.

faith

faith

la n.

Jan 26, 2002, 1:51:45 AM1/26/02

> Steve wrote:
> >mike posted:

> >>Steve, my daughter called me yesterday to give me some
> >>pretty interesting news. Now that she is old enough to
> >>decide with which parent wants to live, guess where she
> >>wants to live?
>
> >So you're saying that things change, eh?
>
> No, I wasn't saying that, although I understand how you
> might be looking for some kind -- any kind -- of segue to
> direct the conversation to your rather impressive weight
> loss.

> I must admit that I was not surprised by the pedophile
> innuendo you forged under Uncle Davey's name in your first
> response to my post. I doubt that anybody else was, either.
> You can lose as much weight as you want, but it won't change
> who you are inside, or how you are regarded by others for
> the words you post here.

> >Well I'll make ya a deal mikey. I'll congratulate you on this change of
> >events if you take notice of the fact that at 6' and 179lbs (as of
Monday's
> >weigh in) and size 34 Levi's, I used to be fat, but ain't anywhere close
> >fat anymore.
>
> I am not really interested in your congratulations. It is
> satisfaction enough to know that my daughter can recognize
> that I've been a good, involved parent for the last 11 years
> of her life, and that she would like to spend more of her
> time with me. It will, however, deprive you of a weapon you
> wish to use against me. Not that that matters all that
> much. As far as your weight loss is concerned, it is very
> impressive, but I can't help but think that you owe a big
> debt of gratitude to Jackie and his minions for prompting
> you to make that change in your life.
>
> Mike

Mike, darlin' .... there are no weapons ... there are no battles ...
when there are not two sides. I am happy to see you taking the
role of an "independent" in this group, as you must be in
RealLife(TM), especially since the recent events in your life ...

I am so happy that you will have your daughter. Parenting (as
a single parent) of my daughter has been the most rewarding
and growth-inspiring experience of my life! Although it has been
difficult, I would not trade my life for anyone's!

My father always said that "a girl's first love is her daddy", and
that - I am certain - applies to your case. You are your
daughter's "first love", her role model, shall we say, as to how
men relate to women. And vice versa. That she chooses to live
with you at this pre-pubescent stage of her life, says *a lot* of
the person you are.

I love children ... so much ... When my daughter was 11, as
yours is now, I thought I had lots of time left to spend with her
before she left home. But, time passes so quickly, especially
in our workaday world. My little curly-haired moppet who I
used to dress in frilly clothing is now suddenly (when did it
happen?) a vivacious assertive young woman who has
adopted her own style and way of being.

In other words, .... cherish every moment with your princess.
That is what *really* matters ...

Steve, it is very impressive your weight loss. I, myself, am
working on a rehabilitation program to lose the weight I gained
post-transplant, post-leukemia drugs. I do not credit my efforts
to "jackie and minions", but to my previous conscientiousness
of health concerns. I think, Steve, now is the time you can stop
this shit re. forging people's addy's and making bogus posts.
Can you make the move to post and make statements on your
own merit?

Steve ... I issue you a challenge ... If you can stop this shit (and you
know what I mean), I will consider you to be one of my "role models"
in getting myself back into shape.

I risk that Danimal is going to flame the hell out of me.
Butt. I don't care.

So. What say you?

la n.

Uncle Davey

Jan 31, 2002, 3:41:19 AM1/31/02

"Mister Gunnykins Ž" <gun...@tokemanexterminatorsinc.surfside.net> wrote in
message news:3c55c2d7...@news.sf.sbcglobal.net...
> On Fri, 25 Jan 2002 21:51:55 -0800, mike <m...@drizzle.net> posted:
> That wasn't about kids, it was about 'are you, Ondrea, menstruating?'
> HTH

At least you own up to it, this time.

Things are looking up.

The real Uncle Davey

Lurker Above

Jan 31, 2002, 5:19:22 AM1/31/02
unca davey:

> Look at the fat acceptance issue. Stands up in favour of it, and runs a bloody
> bulletin board for it, and then he himself loses a load of weight, and well
> done for that, but it shows he's no real fat-acceptor.
>
> Steve only accepts fat on other people, not on his own body.
>
> Being fat's not good enough for him, but it's good enough for his allies.

ah...so he's not a fat acceptor because he consciously lost weight. but
he's not a fat rejector because he allies with fat people. hence, one
can be neither and still disagree with the fat rejectors. not that i've
had anything to do with steve losing weight, but if you're saying that
he's neither a fat acceptor nor a fat rejector, then such a creature can
exist. like i've been saying all along

> Being childless isn't good enough for him, but being child free might be no
> barrier to an alliance in his eyes.
>
> We'll see.

so let it be known that steve and i aren't on the same side in the child
free issue. he may be defending them because of you guys, as you say. my
choice to oppose this doomsday cult has less to do with who i disagree
with on soc.singles than the fact that these lemming bastards want
everyone to dive off the extinction cliff with them. screw that noise

- Lurker Above, 'here let me give you a push...bon voyage and all that'

Lady Veteran

Jan 31, 2002, 11:18:34 AM1/31/02
On Thu, 31 Jan 2002 10:19:22 GMT, Lurker Above
<fastm...@phantom.jet> wrote:

>unca davey:
>>
>> Look at the fat acceptance issue. Stands up in favour of it, and runs a bloody
>> bulletin board for it, and then he himself loses a load of weight, and well
>> done for that, but it shows he's no real fat-acceptor.

It shows that he believe a person's weight is an individual issue and
that ridicule and derision is unacceptable. One need not to be fat to
be accepting.

>> Steve only accepts fat on other people, not on his own body.

That is OK. I am the same way.

>> Being fat's not good enough for him, but it's good enough for his allies.

Being fat is an individual decision and the idiot have no right to
ridicule regardless.

>ah...so he's not a fat acceptor because he consciously lost weight. but
>he's not a fat rejector because he allies with fat people. hence, one
>can be neither and still disagree with the fat rejectors. not that i've
>had anything to do with steve losing weight, but if you're saying that
>he's neither a fat acceptor nor a fat rejector, then such a creature can
>exist. like i've been saying all along

Steve is a self acceptor. I think you are too. I am also. Losing
weight, being fat or thin and one's attitude toward this is OK,
Ridicule is unacceptable. that is why the first one to castrate the
maggot will get the booby prize....I owe him a swastika on the
forehead cut with a dull knife.....

>> Being childless isn't good enough for him, but being child free might be no
>> barrier to an alliance in his eyes.

There is nothing wrong with being childless. There is no DUTY to
procreate.

>> We'll see.
>
>so let it be known that steve and i aren't on the same side in the child
>free issue. he may be defending them because of you guys, as you say. my
>choice to oppose this doomsday cult has less to do with who i disagree
>with on soc.singles than the fact that these lemming bastards want
>everyone to dive off the extinction cliff with them. screw that noise

Screw that noise ...

>- Lurker Above, 'here let me give you a push...bon voyage and all that'

LOL!!

Bobbi

"Now I want you to remember that no bastard ever won
a war by dying for his country. You won it by making
the other poor dumb bastard die for his country."

General George S. Patton May 31, 1944
The reason the Americans are so difficult to fight
is that they refuse to follow their own doctrine

Field Marshall Erwin Rommel.
You may shoot me with your words,
You may cut me with your eyes,
You may kill me with your hatefulness,
But still, like air, I'll rise....

---Maya Angelou
Beauty is fleeting, but dumb is forever.
---Judge Judy Sheinlin

Shawn Pickrell

Jan 31, 2002, 12:55:10 PM1/31/02
Lurker Above wrote:

> ah...so he's not a fat acceptor because he consciously lost weight.
> but he's not a fat rejector because he allies with fat people. hence,
> one can be neither and still disagree with the fat rejectors. not that
> i've had anything to do with steve losing weight, but if you're saying
> that he's neither a fat acceptor nor a fat rejector, then such a
> creature can exist. like i've been saying all along

hence the creation of pat acceptors. ondrea, steve, and jeannette
are known to use fat insults ... and have been called out by ssfa
regulars for doing this.

> so let it be known that steve and i aren't on the same side in the
> child free issue. he may be defending them because of you guys, as you
> say. my choice to oppose this doomsday cult has less to do with who i
> disagree with on soc.singles than the fact that these lemming bastards
> want everyone to dive off the extinction cliff with them. screw that
> noise

it wood be interesting to see steve, ondrea and jeannette defending
the ascf cause despite wanting children or already having them.

although a few of the ascf regulars are cf on libertarian grounds,
i think many of them are simply masking the fact that they cannot
afford them (have i ever seen so many unemployed/underemployed people
in one place?) and others are pure nutcases.

ohsojourner i will place in the first category, as i know nothing
of her employment status. therefore, i will not oppose her decision
as long as she does not support nina paley and other wackos.

shawn

John Fereira

Jan 31, 2002, 6:17:53 PM1/31/02
Lady Veteran <arm...@bigfoot.com> wrote in

> Being fat is an individual decision and the idiot have no right to
> ridicule regardless.

Yes they do. It's called the right to free speech.

>>ah...so he's not a fat acceptor because he consciously lost weight. but
>>he's not a fat rejector because he allies with fat people. hence, one
>>can be neither and still disagree with the fat rejectors. not that i've
>>had anything to do with steve losing weight, but if you're saying that
>>he's neither a fat acceptor nor a fat rejector, then such a creature
>>can exist. like i've been saying all along
>
> Steve is a self acceptor. I think you are too. I am also. Losing
> weight, being fat or thin and one's attitude toward this is OK,
> Ridicule is unacceptable. that is why the first one to castrate the
> maggot will get the booby prize....I owe him a swastika on the
> forehead cut with a dull knife.....

You just can't stay out of debt, can you?

--
John Fereira
ja...@cornell.edu

Lurker Above

Feb 1, 2002, 5:23:36 AM2/1/02
lady veteran:
> lurker:

> >ah...so he's not a fat acceptor because he consciously lost weight. but
> >he's not a fat rejector because he allies with fat people. hence, one
> >can be neither and still disagree with the fat rejectors. not that i've
> >had anything to do with steve losing weight, but if you're saying that
> >he's neither a fat acceptor nor a fat rejector, then such a creature can
> >exist. like i've been saying all along
>
> Steve is a self acceptor. I think you are too. I am also. Losing
> weight, being fat or thin and one's attitude toward this is OK,
> Ridicule is unacceptable. that is why the first one to castrate the
> maggot will get the booby prize....I owe him a swastika on the
> forehead cut with a dull knife.....

figuratively speaking, of course...you are wishing him a carved swastika
with your mind : )

although you've piqued my interest with this...booby...prize...

> >so let it be known that steve and i aren't on the same side in the child
> >free issue. he may be defending them because of you guys, as you say. my
> >choice to oppose this doomsday cult has less to do with who i disagree
> >with on soc.singles than the fact that these lemming bastards want
> >everyone to dive off the extinction cliff with them. screw that noise
>
> Screw that noise ...

hee...sorry if i sound intolerant, bobbi. i don't have a qualm with
these child-free folk if they'd merely make the choice themselves. but
advocating a child-free life on people who want to have offspring is
reminiscent of fat rejectors advocating fitness on fat people who didn't
ask them for their help. when both extremes of the spectrum become
intolerant of each other ('you must have kids' is as bad as 'you must
not have kids'), then we can only find a happy medium we can all live
with

> > 'here let me give you a push...bon voyage and all that'
>
> LOL!!

i saw a far side cartoon once, where there were these lemmings all
heading for a cliff, and one of them is wearing a life preserver ring :
)

- Lurker Above, ben franklin was right

Lurker Above

Feb 1, 2002, 5:28:27 AM2/1/02
john fereira:
> lady veteran:

> > Being fat is an individual decision and the idiot have no right to
> > ridicule regardless.
>
> Yes they do. It's called the right to free speech.

that right doesn't extend to abuse, however (noted that goes both ways)

> >>ah...so he's not a fat acceptor because he consciously lost weight. but
> >>he's not a fat rejector because he allies with fat people. hence, one
> >>can be neither and still disagree with the fat rejectors. not that i've
> >>had anything to do with steve losing weight, but if you're saying that
> >>he's neither a fat acceptor nor a fat rejector, then such a creature
> >>can exist. like i've been saying all along
> >
> > Steve is a self acceptor. I think you are too. I am also. Losing
> > weight, being fat or thin and one's attitude toward this is OK,
> > Ridicule is unacceptable. that is why the first one to castrate the
> > maggot will get the booby prize....I owe him a swastika on the
> > forehead cut with a dull knife.....
>
> You just can't stay out of debt, can you?

mrowr

- Lurker Above, figuratively meowing

Lurker Above

Feb 1, 2002, 5:59:01 AM2/1/02
shawn pickrell:
> lurker:

> > ah...so he's not a fat acceptor because he consciously lost weight.
> > but he's not a fat rejector because he allies with fat people. hence,
> > one can be neither and still disagree with the fat rejectors. not that
> > i've had anything to do with steve losing weight, but if you're saying
> > that he's neither a fat acceptor nor a fat rejector, then such a
> > creature can exist. like i've been saying all along
>
> hence the creation of pat acceptors. ondrea, steve, and jeannette
> are known to use fat insults ... and have been called out by ssfa
> regulars for doing this.

i think steve's website was called 'self-acceptance', and pat acceptance
is a derogatory term to denigrate that effort to build self-esteem. i
seem to recall where i talked about 'friendly fire' a long time ago,
it's worth repeating that if you have fat friends and you bag on fat
people, you don't keep doing it or you will lose your fat friends. if
one truly wants to have and keep said fat friends, you don't make your
friendship conditional on their losing weight. people like that are
called fair weather friends, and you never loan them money! : )

> > so let it be known that steve and i aren't on the same side in the
> > child free issue. he may be defending them because of you guys, as you
> > say. my choice to oppose this doomsday cult has less to do with who i
> > disagree with on soc.singles than the fact that these lemming bastards
> > want everyone to dive off the extinction cliff with them. screw that
> > noise
>
> it wood be interesting to see steve, ondrea and jeannette defending
> the ascf cause despite wanting children or already having them.

i'd argue against it, as this isn't the same fight as before. if
anything, this child-free movement has elements of both sides in the
s.s-ssfa war: the detrimental effects of promoting extinction, combined
with the lack of tolerance of parents. if ascf was for child-free only
for themselves, it would be akin to self-acceptance and i'd be happy for
them. by trying to foist this on people wanting to have kids, and
throwing abusive, disparaging remarks about children to parents, they
are in essence child-rejectors trying to make potential parents 'change
their evil ways'

> although a few of the ascf regulars are cf on libertarian grounds,
> i think many of them are simply masking the fact that they cannot
> afford them (have i ever seen so many unemployed/underemployed people
> in one place?) and others are pure nutcases.

again, if for themselves only, no prob. don't evangelize extinction

> ohsojourner i will place in the first category, as i know nothing
> of her employment status. therefore, i will not oppose her decision
> as long as she does not support nina paley and other wackos.

well, thanks for shedding some light on the different factions within
ascf. my opposition to them is strictly directed at those exporting
their dead-end ideals. choosing not to have children i will
respect...forcing that choice down other people's throats is tyranny

- Lurker Above, again may those crusaders go off their cliff...alone

Shawn Pickrell

Feb 1, 2002, 4:12:03 PM2/1/02
Robin King wrote:

> I don't see the conflict here. The childfree movement started
> in an era when many people without children were pitied, held in some
> contempt, or marginalized. On a planet teeming with people, those
> people more than ever should have a choice to procreate or not.
> It is not at all contradictory to not want to be a parent, but
> still admire people who are good parents. It is a difficult, demanding
> and often thankless job. It's not for everybody.

robin, why don't you tell us why you are childfree?

shawn

dizz

Feb 2, 2002, 11:31:12 AM2/2/02
On Fri, 01 Feb 2002 06:05:52 GMT, Steve Chaney, Coward wrote:

>No, it was a follow-up to Faith's menstruation drivel.
>HTH

You're an asshole, Chaney.

vansmak

Feb 2, 2002, 4:28:15 PM2/2/02
John Fereira <ja...@cornell.edu> wrote in message news:<Xns91A7BA37B40D...@132.236.56.8>...

> Lady Veteran <arm...@bigfoot.com> wrote in
>

> > Being fat is an individual decision and the idiot have no right to
> > ridicule regardless.
>
> Yes they do. It's called the right to free speech.

That is correct. Its not as if you live in Canada or something

> >>ah...so he's not a fat acceptor because he consciously lost weight. but
> >>he's not a fat rejector because he allies with fat people. hence, one
> >>can be neither and still disagree with the fat rejectors. not that i've
> >>had anything to do with steve losing weight, but if you're saying that
> >>he's neither a fat acceptor nor a fat rejector, then such a creature
> >>can exist. like i've been saying all along
> >
> > Steve is a self acceptor. I think you are too. I am also. Losing
> > weight, being fat or thin and one's attitude toward this is OK,
> > Ridicule is unacceptable. that is why the first one to castrate the
> > maggot will get the booby prize....I owe him a swastika on the
> > forehead cut with a dull knife.....
>
> You just can't stay out of debt, can you?

Damn, that was harsh.and 100% true

I encourage more posts like this

prophet from the experience

Feb 3, 2002, 11:50:19 AM2/3/02

"Robin King" <mapl...@worldnet.att.net> wrote in message
> > shawn pickrell:

> > > it wood be interesting to see steve, ondrea and jeannette
> defending
> > > the ascf cause despite wanting children or already having them.
> >
> I don't see the conflict here. The childfree movement started
> in an
> era when many people without children were pitied, held in some con-

> tempt, or marginalized. On a planet teeming with people, those people
> more than ever should have a choice to procreate or not.
> It is not at all contradictory to not want to be a parent, but
> still ad-

> mire people who are good parents. It is a difficult, demanding and
> often
> thankless job. It's not for everybody.
>
> Robin

I don't see much admiration for people who are good parents going on in that
group actually.

The whole ambience there is disparaging of procreation and parenthood as a
whole.

Uncle Davey

--
Nu scylun hergan hefaenricaes Uard,
Metudes maecti end His modgidanc,

(Caedmon's Hymn, c. 670 AD)

prophet from the experience

Feb 3, 2002, 12:21:25 PM2/3/02

"John Fereira" <ja...@cornell.edu> wrote in message

Heh heh heh!

Uncle Davey

prophet from the experience

Feb 3, 2002, 1:10:03 PM2/3/02

lurker:

can people buy george davis' clothes in america?

i was just thinking as i read the above post that the shirt i'm wearing i must
have had for about six years, and it still looks new.

and then i realised that i have a growing proportion of my clothes from the
same designer as they seem to last all the other stuff, both in terms of
style, and being better made.

best,
uncle 'arabin' davey

verily i say unto you, except ye be converted, and become as little children,
ye shall not enter into the kingdom of heaven.
- jesus christ (matthew 18.3)

suffer little children, and forbid them not, to come unto me: for of such is
the kingdom of heaven.
- jesus christ (matthew 19.14)

whoso shall receive one such little child in my name receiveth me. but whoso
shall offend one of these little ones which believe in me, it were better for
him that a millstone were hanged about his neck, and that he were drowned in
the depth of the sea.
- jesus christ (matthew 18.5-6)

my heart leaps up when i behold
a rainbow in the sky:
so was it when my life began;
so is it now i am a man;
so be it when i shall grow old,
or let me die!
the child is father of the man
and i could wish my days to be
bound each to each by natural piety.
- william wordsworth, 26/03/1802

Lady Veteran

Feb 4, 2002, 12:28:43 PM2/4/02

Somebody ought to kick you in the tail just to get your brain
started....that goes for both of you.

Uncle Davey

Feb 4, 2002, 2:21:35 PM2/4/02

"Lady Veteran" <arm...@bigfoot.com> wrote in message

A sane person would have laughed at John's wit without needing to take it
personally.

It was a funny comment in and of itself.

But you get personally offended.

How paranoid is that?

Uncle Davey

Lady Veteran

Feb 5, 2002, 4:59:54 PM2/5/02
On Fri, 01 Feb 2002 10:23:36 GMT, Lurker Above <omel...@frying.pan>
wrote:

>lady veteran:
>> lurker:
>> >
>> >ah...so he's not a fat acceptor because he consciously lost weight. but
>> >he's not a fat rejector because he allies with fat people. hence, one
>> >can be neither and still disagree with the fat rejectors. not that i've
>> >had anything to do with steve losing weight, but if you're saying that
>> >he's neither a fat acceptor nor a fat rejector, then such a creature can
>> >exist. like i've been saying all along
>>
>> Steve is a self acceptor. I think you are too. I am also. Losing
>> weight, being fat or thin and one's attitude toward this is OK,
>> Ridicule is unacceptable. that is why the first one to castrate the
>> maggot will get the booby prize....I owe him a swastika on the
>> forehead cut with a dull knife.....
>
>figuratively speaking, of course...you are wishing him a carved swastika
>with your mind : )
>
>although you've piqued my interest with this...booby...prize...

Do you remember Charles Manson? 'nuff said.

>> >so let it be known that steve and i aren't on the same side in the child
>> >free issue. he may be defending them because of you guys, as you say. my
>> >choice to oppose this doomsday cult has less to do with who i disagree
>> >with on soc.singles than the fact that these lemming bastards want
>> >everyone to dive off the extinction cliff with them. screw that noise
>>
>> Screw that noise ...
>
>hee...sorry if i sound intolerant, bobbi. i don't have a qualm with
>these child-free folk if they'd merely make the choice themselves. but
>advocating a child-free life on people who want to have offspring is
>reminiscent of fat rejectors advocating fitness on fat people who didn't
>ask them for their help. when both extremes of the spectrum become
>intolerant of each other ('you must have kids' is as bad as 'you must
>not have kids'), then we can only find a happy medium we can all live
>with

I agree with that...I dod't appreciate people who say "If you don't do
things my way-there is something wrong with you...." That is why the
idiots and I get along so infamously....

>> > 'here let me give you a push...bon voyage and all that'
>>
>> LOL!!
>
>i saw a far side cartoon once, where there were these lemmings all
>heading for a cliff, and one of them is wearing a life preserver ring :
>)
>
>- Lurker Above, ben franklin was right

Why-because that key was shocking and he touched it anyway?

Tom

Feb 6, 2002, 12:13:48 AM2/6/02
On Mon, 4 Feb 2002 22:21:35 +0300, Uncle Davey wrote:
>Bobbi:
>> prophet from the experience:
>> >John Fereira:

>> >Heh heh heh!
>

>> Somebody ought to kick you in the tail just to get your brain
>> started....that goes for both of you.
>

>A sane person would have laughed at John's wit without needing to take it
>personally.
>
>It was a funny comment in and of itself.

I'll admit I laughed. And I would have laughed if he said it about
anyone else (even me). John's cool. Seems to have a very interesting
life outside of usenet as well.

>But you get personally offended.

Out of curiosity, I went back and read some of her very first posts to
usenet - pre soc.singles and ssfa. Even then, she had a propensity to
get personally offended (alert the media) quite easily and flame at
the slightest comment.

>How paranoid is that?

In other news, I noticed she is making it a point to trim back the
crossposts to soc.singles on childfree topics that she responds to,
even the ones Isi makes. They may end up with an strange bedfellow on
that one!

Tom

I like to call him (Uncle Davey) 'unique'... to his back anyway!:) -
BrendaLee

So that is is you are a form of your lousy.
No......you type this shit and call my insane.....to hell with you. -
Bobbi re jack (oooh, my sides...)

What I do look forward to, is hypocritical pansies like you whining
and bitching and moaning in pain and indignitaaaaaaaah. Squirm for me,
you worthless feebs. SQUIRM!!! - Steve Chaney

There are no newbies - Shawn

Do you ever have little bits of white discharge on your fanny? - Uncle
Davey

The power of accurate observation is commonly called cynicism by those
who have not got it. - George Bernard Shaw

In other news I'm no longer posting. - Jeem

i'm too busy being other people at the moment - uncle 'arabin' davey

actually her (brendalee's) kind heart is a weapon more powerful than
the combined hate of the entire degenerate freak mafia. seriously. -
jackie 'anakin' tokeman

The sword of Damocles is hanging over your head...I control the
string....wanna make nice? - Bobbi re Jeem (again, my sides)

Lurker Above

Feb 6, 2002, 1:17:59 AM2/6/02
lady veteran:
> lurker:
> > lady veteran:

> >> Ridicule is unacceptable. that is why the first one to castrate the
> >> maggot will get the booby prize....I owe him a swastika on the
> >> forehead cut with a dull knife.....
> >
> > figuratively speaking, of course...you are wishing him a carved swastika
> > with your mind : )
> >
> > although you've piqued my interest with this...booby...prize...
>
> Do you remember Charles Manson? 'nuff said.

he had boobies?

> > ben franklin was right
>
> Why-because that key was shocking and he touched it anyway?

that must have been a hair-raising experience

speaking of hare-raising...

Q: what piece of furniture do rabbits make out on?

A: multiplication tables

- Lurker Above, annette feel free to hop onto this joke-pun thread!

Lady Veteran

Feb 6, 2002, 11:15:37 AM2/6/02
On Wed, 06 Feb 2002 06:17:59 GMT, Lurker Above <pi...@thebrain.narf>
wrote:

>lady veteran:
>> lurker:
>> > lady veteran:

>> > figuratively speaking, of course...you are wishing him a carved swastika
>> > with your mind : )
>> >
>> > although you've piqued my interest with this...booby...prize...
>>
>> Do you remember Charles Manson? 'nuff said.
>
>he had boobies?

LOL!!! Well I don't know, but bubba may want him to grow some :-) The
booby prize is being known as the man/woman who castrated the
maggot....send the balls home to his mother......with a note saying
that "this is from the girl you always wanted......"

Yeah I am a steenkah!

>> > ben franklin was right
>>
>> Why-because that key was shocking and he touched it anyway?
>
>that must have been a hair-raising experience
>
>speaking of hare-raising...
>
>Q: what piece of furniture do rabbits make out on?
>
>A: multiplication tables
>
>- Lurker Above, annette feel free to hop onto this joke-pun thread!

And HOP to it!!!

Annette M. Stroud

Feb 6, 2002, 8:31:57 AM2/6/02
In article <3C60CD05...@thebrain.narf>,

Lurker Above <pi...@thebrain.narf> wrote:
>Q: what piece of furniture do rabbits make out on?

Q: how do snakes multiply?

A: with logarithms, because they're adders.

Annette

Lurker Above

Feb 7, 2002, 1:08:13 AM2/7/02
annette m. stroud:

> Q: how do snakes multiply?
>
> A: with logarithms, because they're adders.

aaarrrgghhh...

Q: how does cupid make snakes fall in love?

A: with a boa and arrow of course!

- Lurker Above, ooog...this one might not have a leg to stand on...

Lurker Above

Feb 7, 2002, 1:17:37 AM2/7/02
lady veteran:
> lurker:
> > lady veteran:
> >> lurker:

> >> Do you remember Charles Manson? 'nuff said.
> >
> > he had boobies?
>
> LOL!!! Well I don't know, but bubba may want him to grow some :-)

that sounds...hormone-sexual...nttawwi

> The booby prize is being known as the man/woman who castrated the
> maggot....send the balls home to his mother......with a note saying
> that "this is from the girl you always wanted......"
>
> Yeah I am a steenkah!

well marty wood be pretty eunuch then...but wood that neuter-alize him?

> > speaking of hare-raising...
> >
> > Q: what piece of furniture do rabbits make out on?
> >
> > A: multiplication tables
> >

> > annette feel free to hop onto this joke-pun thread!
>
> And HOP to it!!!

she didn't bite the carrot on rabbit jokes, so let me regale you:

Q: what kind of rabbit would be great to have on a hot day?

A: an ice cream coney!

- Lurker Above, caution...more rabbit jokes in the pipeline...yuk yuk

Isidora Rajczyk

Feb 7, 2002, 8:01:05 AM2/7/02
Lurker Above <ch...@trydent.gum> wrote in message news:<3C621C62...@trydent.gum>...

Q: How do you dance with snakes?
A: Snake, rattle and roll.

Q: Why are soc.singles posters recruited among snake acceptors?
A: Because they are the SA.

Q: How is a four-wheeled vehicle called in snake-speak?
A: A Kaa.

Q: Why are there no snakes in Kentucky?
A: Because snakes are scotched.

Q: Where did you land if you have snakes in your boots?
A: In a snake pit.

Isidora.

Lurker Above

Feb 8, 2002, 2:59:26 AM2/8/02
isidora rajczyk:

> Q: How do you dance with snakes?
> A: Snake, rattle and roll.
>
> Q: Why are soc.singles posters recruited among snake acceptors?
> A: Because they are the SA.
>
> Q: How is a four-wheeled vehicle called in snake-speak?
> A: A Kaa.
>
> Q: Why are there no snakes in Kentucky?
> A: Because snakes are scotched.
>
> Q: Where did you land if you have snakes in your boots?
> A: In a snake pit.

Q: what's the best way to cook a snake?
A: snake-n-bake

Q: what snake do you need to build a house?
A: a boa constructor

Q: why was the snake owner in pain?
A: because somebody kicked his asp

Q: which snake can sing pretty well?
A: a choral snake

Q: which snake is rap star p.d.comb's accountant?
A: puff adder

- Lurker Above, oh for goodness snakes!