Lynn Gold wants to know "why oral sex..."

frye

Sep 25, 1986, 4:54:28 PM9/25/86

Its called a toilet, Lynn! I'd never put my mouth on one of them!
YUCK! PTOOEY! COUGH! SPUTTER! CHOKE!

Well, I'll try to be serious on this from here on...Note, I said
I'd try...Anyhow, considering the number of things people put in
their mouths and the number of things a lady puts in her vagina,
I'd consider that the vagina would probably be cleaner than the
mouth...A healthy vagina has a bacterial culture in there so most
other bacteria will not find much of a place to grow (otherwise,
there goes the neighborhood(8-).) Anyhow, them very bugs are kinda
common in the digestive tract anyhow...So what's the difference?
Then too, my attitude is, "To hell with it! I don't care 'cause it
drives her nuts and she has a lot of fun. Then too, I have a tube
of toothpaste to clean up with a little later...and a bar of soap
to clean up the flavor saver -er- beard and moustache. Ain't no
problem, Sweetie, if you know how to use a bathtub or shower and
haven't been hanging around with AIDS victims, its a pretty safe
bet that you too can be a delightful low calorie snack(8-)...It
isn't disgusting or nobody'd do it. Nuff said?

Eat harty, lads and lassies.
Ol' Grizzly

Ann Muir Thomas

Sep 27, 1986, 7:13:20 PM9/27/86
Why NOT oral sex.

BTW, for those of you who don't like the taste, keep a bag of
lemon drops within reach; they do wonders. (But won't help get
rid of the stuff that ends up in a guy's beard/moustache;
sigh...)

(I'm a little angel. I've NEVER needed lemon drops! Nooooo, not
me; I wouldn't do that! *8-)

Ann Muir Thomas
...tektronix!reed!thoma

Oleg Kill the bastards Kiselev

Sep 30, 1986, 2:27:51 AM9/30/86
[mouth where a partner urinates]

Why NOT??? If the "private parts" are reasonably clean, they are "safer"
that other parts of the body....

In article <41...@reed.UUCP> th...@reed.UUCP (Ann Muir Thomas) writes:
>BTW, for those of you who don't like the taste, keep a bag of
>lemon drops within reach; they do wonders. (But won't help get
>rid of the stuff that ends up in a guy's beard/moustache;
>sigh...)

Hey! I LIKE smelling the "stuff" on my fingers and my face for a few hours
afterwards (even a few washes with soap do not get the smell out -- women and
skunks, mark their territory?). The slightly pungent, sweet smell that keeps
clouding your mind hours after you have said "Good bye," reminding you....
M-mm-mmm, finger-lickin' good! ;-)

Oleg "Damn, I can STILL smell her!" Kiselev

ch...@leadsv.uucp

Oct 3, 1986, 3:36:26 PM10/3/86
In article <18...@curly.ucla-cs.ARPA>, c...@locus.ucla.edu (Oleg "Kill the bastards" Kiselev) writes:

> >BTW, for those of you who don't like the taste, keep a bag of
> >lemon drops within reach; they do wonders. (But won't help get
> >rid of the stuff that ends up in a guy's beard/moustache;
>
> Hey! I LIKE smelling the "stuff" on my fingers and my face for a few hours
> afterwards (even a few washes with soap do not get the smell out -- women and

I found a solution!! Years ago, when I first encountered this
problem, I went to the Chemistry Department at school. After some
consideration, the best cleaner was found ....

VINEGAR.

Now I know vinegar smells too, but it goes away fairly quickly.
One thorough washing (of beard, face, hands, whatever) with lots of vinegar
WILL remove the smell. Honest!