Perseids Watch 2017

James Nicoll

Aug 16, 2017, 10:11:45 AM8/16/17
Which was a sequel to the old Perseids Boink of 199mumble, held on
a farm not too far from the original location, was a success. Will
probably do it next year.
My Livejournal at http://www.livejournal.com/users/james_nicoll

Plague Boy

Sep 13, 2017, 9:17:35 PM9/13/17
On 8/16/17 10:11 AM, James Nicoll wrote:
> Which was a sequel to the old Perseids Boink of 199mumble, held on
> a farm not too far from the original location, was a success. Will
> probably do it next year.

Well, I think I hit reply instead of followup; Mr. Nicoll may be
wondering why I sent him a long screed about my computer problems.
I just re-installed Thunderbird and trying to see what works and what
doesn't. I know the text is miniscule...

--

“No no no,” Mitt scolded, “dogs go on the roof, women go in the binders”.

Penelope Periwinkle

Sep 13, 2017, 9:17:47 PM9/13/17
On Wednesday, August 16, 2017 at 10:11:45 AM UTC-4, James Nicoll wrote:
> Which was a sequel to the old Perseids Boink of 199mumble, held on
> a farm not too far from the original location, was a success. Will
> probably do it next year.

*tap, tap, tap* This thing still on?

I miss BonBoink, which served as our Perseids Boink most summers.

Penelope

James Nicoll

Sep 13, 2017, 9:19:46 PM9/13/17
In article <GLednSRxQMA1RSTE...@earthlink.com>,
Plague Boy <Plagu...@earthlink.net> wrote:
>On 8/16/17 10:11 AM, James Nicoll wrote:
>> Which was a sequel to the old Perseids Boink of 199mumble, held on
>> a farm not too far from the original location, was a success. Will
>> probably do it next year.
>>
>Well, I think I hit reply instead of followup; Mr. Nicoll may be
>wondering why I sent him a long screed about my computer problems.
>I just re-installed Thunderbird and trying to see what works and what
>doesn't. I know the text is miniscule...

Ha ha I just asssumed you meant to send email...

Thunderbird never particularly worked for me.

James Nicoll

Sep 13, 2017, 9:20:26 PM9/13/17
In article <f85e1872-fbd0-48a4...@googlegroups.com>,
Penelope Periwinkle <penp...@gmail.com> wrote:
>On Wednesday, August 16, 2017 at 10:11:45 AM UTC-4, James Nicoll wrote:
>> Which was a sequel to the old Perseids Boink of 199mumble, held on
>> a farm not too far from the original location, was a success. Will
>> probably do it next year.
>
>*tap, tap, tap* This thing still on?

Yup

>I miss BonBoink, which served as our Perseids Boink most summers.

Penelope Periwinkle

Sep 13, 2017, 9:20:53 PM9/13/17
On Wednesday, September 13, 2017 at 9:17:35 PM UTC-4, Plague Boy wrote:
> On 8/16/17 10:11 AM, James Nicoll wrote:

<...>

> Well, I think I hit reply instead of followup; Mr. Nicoll may be
> wondering why I sent him a long screed about my computer problems.
> I just re-installed Thunderbird and trying to see what works and what
> doesn't. I know the text is miniscule...

Better him than me.

Penelope

paul wallich

Oct 10, 2017, 4:59:09 PM10/10/17
On 9/13/17 9:20 PM, James Nicoll wrote:
> In article <f85e1872-fbd0-48a4...@googlegroups.com>,
> Penelope Periwinkle <penp...@gmail.com> wrote:
>> On Wednesday, August 16, 2017 at 10:11:45 AM UTC-4, James Nicoll wrote:
>>> Which was a sequel to the old Perseids Boink of 199mumble, held on
>>> a farm not too far from the original location, was a success. Will
>>> probably do it next year.
>>
>> *tap, tap, tap* This thing still on?
>
> Yup
>
>> I miss BonBoink, which served as our Perseids Boink most summers.

I thought of You People while I was watching the eclipse.