and if a new topic is postable that'd be peachy

cbianco

Aug 24, 2015, 1:04:34 AM8/24/15

testing testing 1 2 3 4 6 8 1995 1996 1997

cbianco

Steve Daniels

Aug 24, 2015, 2:37:36 AM8/24/15
On 24 Aug 2015 01:04:33 -0400, against all advice, something compelled
cbianco <getb...@gmail.com>, to say:

>testing testing 1 2 3 4 6 8 1995 1996 1997
>
>cbianco

I'm living in a smoke chamber called the Columbia River Gorge.
We have forest fires running amok, and I can only hope that fires don't
start happening around here.

Brock is a shithead.

Steve Daniels

Aug 24, 2015, 2:38:02 AM8/24/15
On 24 Aug 2015 01:04:33 -0400, against all advice, something compelled
cbianco <getb...@gmail.com>, to say:

>testing testing 1 2 3 4 6 8 1995 1996 1997
>
>cbianco

Steve Daniels

Aug 24, 2015, 2:40:38 AM8/24/15
On 24 Aug 2015 02:38:01 -0400, against all advice, something compelled
Steve Daniels <sdan...@gorge.net>, to say:

>Brock is a shithead.

X2

Plague Boy

Aug 25, 2015, 11:14:47 PM8/25/15
Usenet lives!

--
PB
February 13, 2008:

cbianco

Aug 27, 2015, 9:45:33 PM8/27/15
> I'm living in a smoke chamber called the Columbia River Gorge.
> We have forest fires running amok, and I can only hope that fires don't
> start happening around here.

yeah, fires are bad. i think i remember you as the love me love my dog guy, steve. and i remember brock as being the hypertension jackie gleason guy. to all, their niche, i guess. and where the fark is Toller Cranston. is everyone a facebook blackhole emigree by now?

cbianco

cbianco

Aug 27, 2015, 9:46:54 PM8/27/15
On Tuesday, August 25, 2015 at 11:14:47 PM UTC-4, Plague Boy wrote:

> Usenet lives!

it's a reglar V'ger

cbianco

Crash Street Kidd

Apr 12, 2017, 3:10:28 PM4/12/17
I haven't heard from him in years but he seemed be happy a few years ago. Dan Mocsny is still around and about.

Crash

Plague Boy

Apr 13, 2017, 6:13:47 PM4/13/17
On 4/12/17 3:10 PM, Crash Street Kidd wrote:
<snip>
> I haven't heard from him in years but he seemed be happy a few years ago. Dan Mocsny is still around and about.
>
> Crash
Well, I'm still here. No Facebook. I was just thinking the other night
that it's almost 20 years since my first post and boink. So, draw up a
chair and we can discuss joint pain and the various types of index funds.

paul wallich

Apr 18, 2017, 11:30:41 AM4/18/17
On 4/13/17 6:13 PM, Plague Boy wrote:
> On 4/12/17 3:10 PM, Crash Street Kidd wrote:
> <snip>
>> I haven't heard from him in years but he seemed be happy a few years
>> ago. Dan Mocsny is still around and about.
>>
>> Crash
> Well, I'm still here. No Facebook. I was just thinking the other night
> that it's almost 20 years since my first post and boink. So, draw up a
> chair and we can discuss joint pain and the various types of index funds.

TapTap Is this thing still working?

James Nicoll

Apr 20, 2017, 12:20:11 PM4/20/17
In article <od5ber$6h5$1...@reader1.panix.com>,
Hello? Mrs. Pummelhorse? I'd like to get down now.
My Livejournal at http://www.livejournal.com/users/james_nicoll

Crash Street Kidd

Dec 13, 2017, 12:27:48 AM12/13/17
Probably but my attention span is not what it used to be. I have new trolls to deal with, a chess federation to run and calls for my impeachment when I let loose on my trolls with 5% of my old fire power. I miss some of the old trolls of soc.singles as these are pale imitations. The new Dan Mocsny can only match Dan in wordiness but not in intelligence.