what's up?

songbird

Jul 2, 2015, 3:14:44 PM7/2/15
gardens finally in and coming along ok. critters
keep things interesting around here. i have a much
better chance of keeping them away this year with
my hand not being broken. the strawberry crop is
winding down and was good enough for me to get jam
in the freezer again and to keep us in fresh shortcake
for the past month. put some crushed berries in the
freezer for mid-winter treats. dunno how well that
will work, but worth a try. gave away some of the
crop as usual since we can't eat all of them. one
family came and picked and took away about 30lbs.

happy to have found the writings of Patrick Rothfuss
recently (wish he'd finish the series already!), but
hey, any good writing is appreciated by me.

also one of my favorite science fiction authors has
a few new books at the library so i'm glad (Alastair
Reynolds). *bounce* *bounce*

otherwise things are mostly quiet...

songbird