mosquito

songbird

Feb 9, 2015, 4:46:06 PM2/9/15
must get it now!

songbird

paul wallich

Feb 10, 2015, 7:55:46 PM2/10/15
On 2/9/15 4:46 PM, songbird wrote:
> must get it now!

I hate mosquitos, but right now I would almost be happy to hear one.

songbird

Feb 10, 2015, 9:52:06 PM2/10/15
paul wallich wrote:
>songbird wrote:

>> must get it now!
>
> I hate mosquitos, but right now I would almost be happy to hear one.

it must be a male as it has never come
around to bite and i can not find it.

i consider them a part of the web of life
and don't hate them but have learned how to
mostly avoid them.

songbird

Steve Daniels

Feb 10, 2015, 9:55:23 PM2/10/15
On 10 Feb 2015 19:55:45 -0500, against all advice, something compelled
paul wallich <p...@panix.com>, to say:

>On 2/9/15 4:46 PM, songbird wrote:
>> must get it now!
>
>I hate mosquitos, but right now I would almost be happy to hear one.

Are they endangered or something?

In other news, the eagles are back. We see them sitting in the trees all
the time now. Ok, every few days or so.

paul wallich

Feb 10, 2015, 10:02:24 PM2/10/15
On 2/10/15 9:55 PM, Steve Daniels wrote:
> On 10 Feb 2015 19:55:45 -0500, against all advice, something compelled
> paul wallich <p...@panix.com>, to say:
>
>> On 2/9/15 4:46 PM, songbird wrote:
>>> must get it now!
>>
>> I hate mosquitos, but right now I would almost be happy to hear one.
>

> Are they endangered or something?

For some reason when it's -15 C or so they don't come around so often.

> In other news, the eagles are back. We see them sitting in the trees all
> the time now. Ok, every few days or so.

nice.

Steve Daniels

Feb 10, 2015, 10:51:53 PM2/10/15
On 10 Feb 2015 22:02:23 -0500, against all advice, something compelled
paul wallich <p...@panix.com>, to say:

>On 2/10/15 9:55 PM, Steve Daniels wrote:
>> On 10 Feb 2015 19:55:45 -0500, against all advice, something compelled
>> paul wallich <p...@panix.com>, to say:

>>> I hate mosquitos, but right now I would almost be happy to hear one.
>>

>> Are they endangered or something?
>
>For some reason when it's -15 C or so they don't come around so often.

It was 65F here today, for a little while.

>> In other news, the eagles are back. We see them sitting in the trees all
>> the time now. Ok, every few days or so.
>
>nice.

It's a pretty place. I've seen the ass end of a cougar (it was really
moving. Away. I'm glad it was moving away), turkeys (on the deck), deer
(also on the deck, leaving breath marks on the sliding glass door),
various birds, more deer, a possum, rabbits, coyote, rattlesnakes (killed
that one), and the neighbor's stupid dogs.