Oh Noes!

Penelope Periwinkle

May 7, 2019, 4:51:31 PM5/7/19
Facebook is down.

So, what's up?

Gardening is in full swing around here, I'm ankle deep in seedlings that need planting, but it's kinda muggy out there today. We're taking a break. I turned on a fan, but Henry is hogging it.

Penelope Periwinkle

...sweaty dog butt is not my favorite smell.

songbird

May 7, 2019, 8:20:53 PM5/7/19
Penelope Periwinkle wrote:
> Facebook is down.
>
> So, what's up?

the usual spring stuff here, getting ready to
plant the gardens for the warmer season stuff.
too much rain so that is making some tasks go
much longer than they should. if i am lucky i
will be able to get outside tomorrow for a few
hours.

i finally got my bean collection mostly sorted
through and pared down. just in time for making
the selections for the next plantings.

Mom is doing ok, i am ok.

> Gardening is in full swing around here, I'm ankle deep in seedlings that need planting, but it's kinda muggy out there today. We're taking a break. I turned on a fan, but Henry is hogging it.
>

> ...sweaty dog butt is not my favorite smell.

ewww... wash that dawg!

songbird