but does it actually still work?

songbird

May 31, 2018, 11:06:04 AM5/31/18

is there a bot still running someplace?

etc?

songbird

May 31, 2018, 11:11:51 AM5/31/18
songbird wrote:

> is there a bot still running someplace?
>
> etc?

at least posting works, but i'm not sure it's
actually still moderated. hmm, let me see what
a random stranger's first post would look like...

songbird

songbird

May 31, 2018, 11:23:56 AM5/31/18
songbird wrote:

> is there a bot still running someplace?

yes, the bot is still there.

i thought it was going to be shut down quite
some time ago?

which is pretty much why i've not said a *peep*
here in eons...

for those following along still this is pretty
much what i'm doing these days (gardening season!):

http://www.anthive.com/

songbird

Plague Boy

Jun 1, 2018, 7:34:26 PM6/1/18
I guess so?

--

“No no no,” Mitt scolded, “dogs go on the roof, women go in the binders”.

songbird

Jun 1, 2018, 10:04:45 PM6/1/18
Plague Boy wrote:
> I guess so?

yes, it is. i sent a note to the froup from
one of my other e-mail addresses and i got the
bot reply.

songbird

Penelope Periwinkle

Jun 2, 2018, 6:00:56 PM6/2/18
On Thursday, May 31, 2018 at 11:06:04 AM UTC-4, songbird wrote:
> is there a bot still running someplace?
>
> etc?

Hi songbird!

I hope life is treating you well.

Penelope

songbird

Jun 2, 2018, 10:00:42 PM6/2/18
Penelope Periwinkle wrote:
> Hi songbird!
>
> I hope life is treating you well.

howdy,

doing ok, very busy this time of the year with
projects and getting things planted. otherwise
pretty much life as usual here. :)

how are you doing?

songbird