zzz FLOGMASTER: SSC: Bedtime (****, F/fx8, nc caning, intense)

Frank Marsh

Sep 24, 2012, 10:51:17 PM9/24/12
FLOGMASTER: SSC: Bedtime (****, F/fx8, nc caning, intense)
Bedtime inspection at a girls' school.

Another erotic story from the FLOGMASTER!
Copyright 2009 by the Flogmaster. All Rights Reserved. Free
distribution via electronic medium (i.e. the internet or
electronic B.B.S.) is permitted as long as the text is _not_
modified and this copyright is included, but _no_ other form
of publication is allowed without written permission. This
document _may_ contain explicit material of an ADULT nature.
***READ AT YOUR OWN RISK!*** Anything offensive is your own
problem. This story is for **entertainment** purposes only,
and it does _not_ necessarily represent the viewpoint of the
author or the electronic source where this was obtained. All
characters are *fictional* -- any resemblance to real people
is purely coincidental.

SSC: Bedtime

Lights out at Kerrywood Academy was 10 p.m. But every night
at 9:45 was "rounds," when the House Mistress would check
on her girls before bed. This was the most dreaded time of
the day.

The girls were all required to be in position by 9:45. That
meant dressed only in flimsy nightgown and slippers, bent
well over the end of the bed with bums pushed up and out
for the HM to inspect. The nightgowns were devilishly
short, of course, and always rode up embarrassingly to
reveal naked bottoms.

This night Miss Reyna walked in to find that all the girls
were properly in position except Suzy Montgomery who was
frantically trying to pull off her panties and get bent
over the end of her bed. Miss Reyna carried with her a
short willow rod -- not nearly as devastating as a three
foot classroom cane, but stingy enough -- and she promptly
delivered three sharp cuts to Suzy's pert bottom.

There was dead silence as none wanted to attract attention.
Breaths were held as Miss Reyna walked the room.

She paused at Jenna Davis, a pretty 15-year-old, admiring
the girl's smooth rump. "No marks," she murmured. "How long
has it been?"

"I haven't been whacked since last month," Jenna said
proudly.

"Well, I don't want you forgetting what it's like, so I'm
giving you two." The short rod snapped twice across the
girl's pretty bare rump, making her hiss through gritted
teeth.

Lana and Stacey were spared, but Kim's head was hung low
for she'd been given six in maths and expected Miss Reyna
to give her a couple. It turned out to be a frantic three,
leaving Kim crying.

Maggie had it worse, for she wore nine stripes: six from
English and three from geography. Miss Reyna clucked in her
tongue in annoyance. "This is too much, Maggie. You were
just beaten a few days ago."

"Sorry Miss!"

"Not sorry enough. Front and center. I'll deal with you at
the end."

So Maggie had to wait, touching toes with her nightgown
raised and caned bottom on view, until all the girls in the
dormitory were dealt with. She listened as Miss Reyna
dished out several more canings, a few strokes here, a few
there. Cathy Slater got four for her stripes from Miss
Harper in gym, and Cynthia was supposed to just get two but
the dose was repeated for "fidgeting."

Then Miss Reyna was ready for Maggie, announcing that it
was to be a whopping six -- and with a real cane, not the
two foot toy she'd been using. Maggie had to wait while the
cane was fetched and then the strokes were applied.

She whimpered and moaned as her bottom was beaten. After
her miserable nine earlier in the day she was really
feeling it.

It's unfair, she thought. It's always the beaten who are
beaten. If I've already been punished I shouldn't be again.

Unfortunately for Maggie, she was not in charge.

- 30 -

The Flogmaster Story Archive is over one million words
of free spanking erotica: http://flogmasterstories.com

Buy the Flogmaster's stories in printed book form at the
Flogmaster Bookstore: http://stores.lulu.com/flogmaster