ZZZ: Power Loss

Quixotoes (Ted)

Oct 29, 2012, 10:02:30 AM10/29/12
Thought I would share what I just saw on local TV in advance of Hurricane Sandy.

Virginia residents who see a downed electrical line are to call the provider, Dominion Power Co., at 1-866-DOM-HELP

Ted

tyr...@gmail.com

Oct 31, 2012, 6:55:03 PM10/31/12
Dom help with electrical play. Hhhmmmm. Maybe they give out those great electric fly swatters I had so much fun spanking with.

Tyr
Spanking good fun

Scarletdown

Nov 2, 2012, 3:14:08 PM11/2/12
I've been seeing those electric fly swatters at various thrift stores
lately. And of course, I immediately thought of them as electric paddles.

So, how well do they work as bottom zapping paddles? How much of a
"bite" does the shock carry?

Brian G

Nov 3, 2012, 4:56:35 AM11/3/12
There seem to be several designs of these. Some are protected so you cannot
use them for the perverted task. They hav a plastic piece which seems to
make it hard to get skin to contact the two conductors. I'm also sorry to
say that the stems seem to be very weak so there is no leeway for anyone who
tries to use it at traditional forces, so to speak.

as for zap factor, well it certainly is noticable, but I rather feel it
depends on the individual really. I'm used to electric shocks from what I
used to do for a living, so its not really fair for me to suggest they are
pretty trivial and anyway, I bet from the low cost the output varies with
the sample.

Brian

--
From the desk of Mildew Spores