ZZZ: OT: Finally came home

nadia salem

Aug 28, 2012, 11:02:43 PM8/28/12
I'm alive, but barely home from the surgery. I just got home yesterday. It will take a while for me to get back in writers mode. I swear I have the perfect ending to Innocentata Medicalos and the mini part of the series will have lots of spankings I swear. Just who and why and how the short stories go will be more fun for me 0:). Just kidding.

ritchfl...@yahoo.com

Aug 29, 2012, 11:45:21 AM8/29/12
On Tuesday, August 28, 2012 11:02:49 PM UTC-4, nadia salem wrote:
> I'm alive, but barely home from the surgery. I just got home yesterday. It will take a while for me to get back in writers mode. I swear I have the perfect ending to Innocentata Medicalos and the mini part of the series will have lots of spankings I swear. Just who and why and how the short stories go will be more fun for me 0:). Just kidding.

Just get well. We'll wait. :-)

tyr...@gmail.com

Aug 31, 2012, 3:25:16 PM8/31/12
Welcome home

Tyr

crystalcle...@gmail.com

Sep 22, 2012, 6:32:36 PM9/22/12
On Tuesday, August 28, 2012 10:02:49 PM UTC-5, nadia salem wrote:
> I'm alive, but barely home from the surgery. I just got home yesterday. It will take a while for me to get back in writers mode. I swear I have the perfect ending to Innocentata Medicalos and the mini part of the series will have lots of spankings I swear. Just who and why and how the short stories go will be more fun for me 0:). Just kidding.

OH MY GOD NADIA!!!!!!!!!!!!! NADIA NADIA!!!!!!!!!!! -squeezes happily- NADIA!!!!!!!!!!!!

It's Erin ! I was so worried you've been gone it seems years!!!! Are you ok?!

CrimsnKidCK

Nov 13, 2012, 2:47:32 PM11/13/12
On Tuesday, August 28, 2012 10:02:49 PM UTC-5, nadia salem wrote:
> I'm alive, but barely home from the surgery. I just got home yesterday. It will take a while for me to get back in writers mode. I swear I have the perfect ending to Innocentata Medicalos and the mini part of the series will have lots of spankings I swear. Just who and why and how the short stories go will be more fun for me 0:). Just kidding.

So, "the perfect ending to 'Innocenta Medicalos,' hmmmm?

Does it involve Jenny transforming into an Arrakian sandworm, as we've discussed in the long-ago past?

Well, I'm glad that you're still alive...
H.I.A.W.B.,
--C.K.

Misty Henry

Nov 15, 2012, 7:04:22 PM11/15/12
Nadia have you seen CK lately?

nadia salem

Nov 17, 2012, 6:01:15 PM11/17/12
On Tuesday, November 13, 2012 11:47:39 AM UTC-8, CrimsnKidCK wrote:
> On Tuesday, August 28, 2012 10:02:49 PM UTC-5, nadia salem wrote: > I'm alive, but barely home from the surgery. I just got home yesterday. It will take a while for me to get back in writers mode. I swear I have the perfect ending to Innocentata Medicalos and the mini part of the series will have lots of spankings I swear. Just who and why and how the short stories go will be more fun for me 0:). Just kidding. So, "the perfect ending to 'Innocenta Medicalos,' hmmmm? Does it involve Jenny transforming into an Arrakian sandworm, as we've discussed in the long-ago past? Well, I'm glad that you're still alive... H.I.A.W.B., --C.K.

No, but I promise it won't have me getting threatening emails like I did when I killed Jenny in Instincts. Giggles. Hey where's your comments on the ending of Who Killed Martha. I though you 'd at least say something about the new rank.