zzz [AD] New Flogmaster Book (read an excerpt) and Lower Book Prices!

Frank Marsh

Sep 24, 2012, 10:51:53 PM9/24/12

I'm pleased to announce that I've adjusted the pricing of all my books to make the prices more consistent and cheaper. All ebooks are now just *$4.99* and most print books are around *$10*.

I've also just published a new collection of schoolgirl stories. _Twelve of the Best: Volume 14_ is available right now in

Print:
http://www.lulu.com/shop/the-flogmaster/twelve-of-the-best-volume-14/paperback/product-20393621.html

PDF:
http://www.lulu.com/shop/the-flogmaster/twelve-of-the-best-volume-14/ebook/product-20393647.html

The brand new stories in this volume are:

_Domestic Discipline_: (M/Fff -- nc paddling, caning, anal impaling, pussy whipping) A hard man thoroughly punishes his wife and two daughters. *Warning:* brutal.

_Friday_: (M/fx40 -- nc strapping, paddling, caning) A girl experiences her school's unusual punishment system for each week's demerits.

_Marguerite_: (M/f -- nc caning, strapping) A man severely punishes his ward.

_Only Three_: (F/f -- nc caning, strapping, paddling) A girl is sent for a "mere" three strokes of the cane, but it's an experience she'll never forget.

_Sisters_: (M/ff -- nc spanking, strapping, paddling, switching) A wickedly over-the-top parental discipline story where the dad punishes his two daughters. Severely fun.

_Taylor Made_: (M/f -- nc paddling) A father makes a birthday paddle for his daughter's birthday spanking.

_Teacher's Pet_: (M/f -- semi-cons spanking, strapping, caning, a hint of implied sex) A schoolgirl plots to get herself spanked by a sexy teacher.

_The Cane_: (M/f -- nc caning) As her father flogs her, a girl finds her feelings about the cane confusing.

_The Fear_: (M/f, M/F -- nc caning, spanking) A woman remembers her childhood terror of the rod and learns to bear it as an adult.

_The Substitute_: (F/f -- nc caning) A schoolgirl figures out a way to take other girls' canings for cash.

_Three Miserable Girls_: (M/fff -- nc caning, paddling, strapping) Three schoolgirls are sent to the punishment shed.

_Trifecta_: (M/f -- nc spanking, strapping, caning, thigh and foot whipping) A headmaster writes about his discovery of the "trifecta," a schoolgirl who is beautiful, submissive, and has a high tolerance for pain.

Below is a little excerpt from the five-star "Trifecta":

EXCERPT from: "Trifecta"

"How many do you deserve?" I asked, intending to radically increase whatever low number she said.

"Six?" When I didn't answer right away, stunned at her picking such a large initial number for what was really a minor offense, she quickly changed it with, "I mean eight, sir. Eight would be fair... wouldn't it?"

"Eight it is," I said calmly, but inside I was astonished. I had thought I might be able to draw six out of her, but she gave me eight right off the bat. Manuela was a remarkable girl. Could she be the One?

If I had thought Manuela beautiful before, her beauty tripled as she was caned. I had never seen a more graceful and poised body awaiting the rod. It was almost like she thrust out her bottom for the stick, her back arched and her legs wide for support. She did not move as I lined up the cane with the center of her buttocks and then drew back. I lashed it forward with decent speed, leaving a stinging stripe across her middle bum.

"One sir," she counted, though I had not asked. Again, most likely a tradition from her home beatings.

I thunked in the second lower and harder. "Two sir," she muttered, squirming slightly.

The third was the hardest yet, very solid, whipped upward into that delicious underbum I'd been aching to beat.

"Ah! Three sir."

She was feeling it, I could see, working to control her breathing and endure the pain stoically, but she was calm and did not seem distressed. Her voice was strong as she counted off four and five, only cracking slightly on six which was an especially hard stroke.

I paused and studied her bottom. It was even more beautiful, a ruddy blush spreading from the harsh crimson lines left by the cane, the weals finger-thick and swelling. It was an excellent beating: not too hard, but definitely painful, though you couldn't tell from Manuela's stoic expression.

I gave her the final two cuts low and as hard as I could make them with this lightweight classroom cane, and I watched her wiggle at the frantic sting but calmly call out the count.

"Well taken, Miss Manuela. I trust you have learned a lesson?"

"Yes sir. Thank you for the correction, sir."

She still had not moved from the desk, waiting for me to dismiss her. Her bottom must have been roasting, for the sting of a caning penetrates deeper with time and not being allowed to rub after a beating is the definition of torture. I could see her itching to reach back but obediently staying still. My heart was thumping for I strongly suspected I'd found her: the Trifecta!

"Tell me, Manuela, how did your first school beating compare to those you've received at home? I know this was a mild thrashing for a minor offense, but I'm just curious."

"It was... memorable, sir. I certainly felt it. Those last two were... extremely hard."

"If I have to beat you again they shall all be that hard."

"Yes sir. Thank you sir."

"How often are you beaten at home, Manuela?"

Her head dropped in shame. "Frequently, sir."

"Just what does that mean?"

"At least once a week, I would say, sir."

"So it's been a month since your last beating?" School was a month in, so this was a simple deduction.

"Yes sir."

"Did you feel... neglected?"

"A little, sir."

I tapped the waiting bum with the tip of the cane. The angry weals were darkening with time and looked tender. "You are a naughty girl, aren't you Manuela. You need frequent thrashing to keep you in line."

"Yes sir."

I rolled the cane up and down over the hills of her bum. "Since your parents aren't here and your beatings have been neglected, perhaps I should assist you?"

"You mean to beat me regularly, sir?"

"I was thinking Wednesdays. What do you usually get at home?"

"Sir?"

"Number of strokes."

"Oh. Never less than ten, sir."

"Never less than ten! And yet you just told me you only deserved eight for running by the pool!!"

"Sir, I wasn't running so fast, just a little, and I--"

"Are you making an excuse?" I said coldly.

She slumped her head down. "No sir. I'm sorry sir."

"Perhaps we should rectify the situation. I should have given you at least ten, so that's two more you've got coming."

"Of course, sir."

"But then you tried to hide that from me, so that crime deserves some extras, does it not?"

"Yes sir."

"Shall we say a penalty of four for a total of six more?"

She nodded somberly. "Yes sir. Thank you sir."

My heart was hammering so loudly I was surprised she couldn't hear it. Manuela was amazing. She was indeed the One, I thought as I beat her another six, most soundly. I gave them all low and she did finally complain after the fifth.

"Sir... please. Couldn't you make them a trifle higher?"

"Are you complaining?"

"No sir... it's just... I'm on the swimming team. The low marks... they'll show."

"If I hear another such ridiculous excuse I'll give you a beating across your thighs!" I used the cane to lift her chin up so I could look her in the eye. "Listen to me Manuela. In the future I want you to always request that I beat you harder and lower, right into the crease."

She stared at me, her dark eyes huge and watery with tears. There was fear there, but also adoration and respect. There was no doubt in my mind she was the One.

"Three more," I said, bringing her total to eighteen. She did not complain, but merely counted out the strokes as they rained down.

"Thank you sir. That was... exemplary."

(If you want the rest of the story... buy the book!)

That was a brief taste of what you'll find in the Flogmaster's new book, _Twelve of the Best: Volume 14_. You can check out the PDF preview available on the Flogmaster website (http://flogmasterstories.com) which has much of the first story.

You can purchase the book in print or PDF at the Flogmaster Bookstore along with dozens of Flogmaster story collections and novels:

http://stores.lulu.com/flogmaster

Thanks for supporting my writing efforts!

Frank
The Flogmaster

The Flogmaster Story Archive is over one million words
of FREE spanking erotica: http://flogmasterstories.com

Buy the Flogmaster's stories in printed book form at the
Flogmaster Bookstore: http://stores.lulu.com/flogmaster

Shop the Flogmaster's Digital Store for individual
stories starting at just one dollar!
http://flogmasterstories.com/digitalstore.html