Summer Spanking Contest Hamm on Rye by Tyr Ff/m

tyr...@gmail.com

Aug 31, 2012, 4:30:17 PM8/31/12

Hamm on Rye by Tyr

Ff/m hairbrush, severe
after Hamm it up
no more planned, but you never know

Jon Hamm was hoping against hope that he has timed his invitation perfectly. From his last encounter with his mother Joan, he owes a spanking from her and his girlfriend Peggy. He had forgotten the proper apology during the spanking ritual and he owed them some time over the knee with a hairbrush as a result. Joan's rule was wait too long to ask for the added smacking and more smacking will be added. Ask for it while the bottom still is hurting and it just hurts more. In the three days of healing since they both beat his bottom, he has healed enough to take another and experience taught him a fourth day might try his mother's patience. The hard part was that Peggy and Joan must both be present when he offers up the hairbrush.

Another consideration is his hope that Peggy's arrival will be just before his mother's departure. She has some meeting and her friend Betty will come by later to check on him. Too old for babysitting didn't mean that Joan trusted him. He prays Betty doesn't find some excuse of her own to paddle him as she is fully authorized. If he can apologize to both and his mother has to leave than the spanking will be all in Peggy's hands. He figures she will go easier on him. The embarrassment of the nudity and just a little discomfort might be all that awaits him. Slim hopes in these young days of Jon's life.

Nervous as his mother gathers her purse. The doorbell rings and he smiles. Running to the door he finds Peggy right where he wants her. Almost forgetting to say hello, he pulls her to his mother and makes his apology.

"Please spank me for behaving so badly, I am very sorry," Holding the brush out to Joan.

Peggy has been looking forward to this and is more than a little surprised Jon seemed to be too. Joan smirks with a knowing skepticism at her son's apology and Peggy's sudden appearance. She takes the hairbrush squinting her eyes down to her son.

"Timed that remarkably well, have we. Peggy he didn't involve you in this did he?"

Peggy looks convincingly confused. Joan smiles at Jon's cunning.

"Ok. I have to leave, so Peggy that means his entire punishment is in your hands. Don't go easy on him and you are fully authorized to add minutes if he doesn't toe the line or is guilty of any other shenanigans. Two plus two seems a little light if it's just you, I say you give him a full five minutes.
"Don't believe his puppy eyes, he deserves it and can take quiet a bit more. In fact he frequently does."

With that Joan hands Peggy the hairbrush and is out the door leaving them alone. Peggy plays with the hairbrush trying to figure out what she thinks has just happened. Deciding not to let him play innocent she asks for no explanations. It's fun to watch him squirm as she plays with the brush in her hands.

They small talk for about ten minutes. Peggy has just finished telling him about a dream she pretended to have had. Jon didn't really get the symbolism of the dream and awkwardly tries to follow up by describing one of his own. Frustrated at his how dense he is and he hasn't even commented or seemed to notice how short a dress she is wearing. What the use of making up a dream if he is too stupid to understand its meaning. Now he is blathering on about his own dream.

"In this dream I'm married. I keep fooling around on my wife and it's so stupid. She is really beautiful. What am..."
"What does she look like Jon?"
"Tall, blonde and very, very..."
"Am I in this dream anywhere Jon?"
" Oh yeah. We work together in this office where no one does any work and they spend all day drinking and smoking cigarettes. "
"Do we fool around?"
"No, you want to be me, but you really don't approve of me and besides I keep taking credit for all your best ideas. "
"So I work for you and you ignore and disrespect me."
"Well ... Yeah pretty much, but I respect you. I treat you like one of the guys. "
"Enough of the dream, Jon. We have work to do. Strip. Now."

"Are you mad at ..."
"Add one minute."
"I'm sorry if..."
"Not as sorry as you are going to be. Two minutes."

Her tone turns icy and Jon wonders what he has said as he removes his shoes and socks. With a shudder he pulls down his jeans and underwear. He waits for her to drag him to the corner.

"Lock your fingers behind your head and close your eyes. Your mother puts you in the corner to wait. I've seen your bottom. I want you to wait right like this."

This part she has planned. Five or six minutes to screw a little with his mind. Bending over she blows on him. It startles him. There is something about standing pants at his ankles in the middle of the room that removes all sense of time away from him. She doesn't help him out by speaking. All he can hear is the occasional suppressed giggle. All his personal power is gone. He feels her moving about him, without knowing exactly where.

Her long inspection ends with a sharp tug to his ear, as she guides him to the couch and over her knee. Jon keeps his eyes closed because she hasn't told him to open them. He hears the timer turn and begin ticking. He does not dare look, though he is sure it is more than the five allotted minutes.

Peggy begins with a hard smack across both cheeks, then smacks his right and left alternately. Slowly she moves the overlapping blows up and down his bottom giving it an even pink glow.

Two minutes in she paddles just one cheek over and over in the same general spot. Thirty seconds she smacks just the right lower cheek, before turning the other cheek for the next thirty seconds. Jon is crying real tears now.

For a minute she starts over spanking not just the bottom, but the upper thigh, working her way north, left cheek, right cheek. Paddling hard and fast she feels the sweat poring from her as she reddens every available inch. Ending her flurry by smacking the center of each cheek in turn. The same damn spot alternating just long enough between for him to regain some fresh feeling, and the feeling is pain. A burning stinging thud. Hot like you could cook on it. Over and over, each a fresh memory. A memory he knows from experience he will relive in his mind over and over again. The timer dings and Peggy doesn't even slow down. A full minute or so later she stops.

"That should do it," Leaving the hairbrush on the small of his back.
"Is this the sort of smoking they did all day in that office of yours?"
"No Ma'am!"
The question is rhetorical, but Jon has been rigorously trained to answer. Somehow Peggy feels very much like smoking a cigarette just then. Keeping him over her knee for what she imagines as the length of a smoke she ends her session by dragging Jon by his ear towards the corner. Gratified as she discovers Jon still holding his eyes shut, tears flowing freely down his cheeks.

One set of cheeks getting cooled of as the other is in desperate need, she thinks. Two feet from the corner Peggy stops Jon up as this is unexpected. Bending him over, lifting his head up so his nose touches the corner. This is new for Jon. His buns higher than his head showing off in all their purple mountain majesty. With a smirk she steps back to appreciate his quivering repose.

Four minutes into the repose a door opens startling her. Jon does move at all. He knows who is coming.
"I'm Betty. You simply must be Peggy."
The emphasis on every word as she removes her sun glasses, tactically posing them on the the corner of her mouth. The lipstick is bright red. The blonde hair natural and sun streaked. Not a hair out of place. Tall, thin and Jon is right, her beauty is startling. Peggy felt her own nose a little big and her smile crooked.
Betty doesn't really smile, yet enjoyment covers her face. As if it were beneath her to enjoy this so much. She always leaves the door open for a bit when she finds Jon ass naked in the the corner. Just the thought of possible voyeurs in the street disturbs him so. Slamming the door closed, she walks right behind Jon.

Examining the grey sheen of his purple bruised cheeks, she admires the view. Forming her right hand into a claw she stabs Jon in the right cheek, squeezing and scratching his buttock. He knows better than to move or complain. It adds minutes.
Looking straight into Peggy's eyes, she squints just a hint.
"First big boy you've ever seen naked?"
Peggy thinks of lying, but nods yes.
"Most defineately the first, no second time you've ever spanked one. Right?"
Peggy looks down and nods.
"Well, let me tell you," Emphazing every syllable,"You are a natural at it.
"It took me a good half a dozen spankings to get into the spirit of things, didn't Jon?"
"Yes, Ma'am. If you say so Ma'am."
She smacks him with her hand.
"I did say so. It's just too bad you've already been punished for whatever you did this time or we could really compare notes."

Peggy swats him,"Well Jon here still owes me two more minutes for balking at this one."
Jon partially turns to say," But you already stretched my seven minutes to eight, and..."

"THREE" Betty and Peggy say together. Then they laugh.
"That was five minutes, Jon. You must of been mistaken. "
"Yes ma'am."

"Jon let us say we make that two and two. Two for her and two for me and I'll let you converse and entertain with your friend instead of having her have to watch you do chores after. You still will have to keep your jeans at your ankles until bedtime, but I don't think Peggy will complain."

Jon tries to think. The spanking has him woozy.

"No, it should be Peggy's decision. It's her boredom, it's just your bottom. What is your decision. Two for you, two for me?"

" You're on," Peggy smiles.

Jon just pouts. Betty did not bother to pull his ear. Standing by the couch, she snaps her finger. Jon pops up and spins around. Betty crooks her finger. Jon does not hesitate, shuffling his feet among the jeans at his ankles. Betty sits down with a firm resolve. Jon situates himself over her knee. It's a different position with Betty. Jon is on his hands and toes jackknifed over her lap. Not even really touching. His head is lifted up unnaturally, which arches his back reaching out his bottom to more exposure. Peggy approves. Kneeling before them she turns Jon's head so she can watch him cry.

Betty ponders her unique view as she reaches into her pockets and puts on little white gloves. Enjoying the ceremony of slowly putting them on stretching each finger in properly. The wait has an effect on poor Jon. Picking up the hairbrush she starts a fast deliberate attack on the underside of his ass. After about thirty seconds she tilts her head to Peggy, who realizes she needs to set the timer. Betty just almost smiles when she sees it is set to three minutes. Jon is blubbering by two.

Some time after the ding she stops and rises dropping Jon to the floor. He quickly stands and bends so she can gain purchase of his ear as he is dragged to the corner. She places him there standing with just a little bend as his nose touches both walls. Betty considers using Peggy's method, but prefers the tradition established.

The girls return to the couch to chat.

"I wish I had a boy at your age to spank. The frustrations of being a teenager just need some relief. Jon is lucky to have so pretty and understanding a girlfriend as you. Boys are so slow to understand life at this age. He needs a little help. It's never too early for training."

Peggy doesn't quite know what to answer. Life so far hasn't trained her for such unexpected circumstance, but she is enjoying the new found experience.

"I don't know if Jon would agree, but I'm having fun."

"Oh don't let all that crying distract you. Jon is a true Hamm. He craves attention like a six year old girl. Boys take so much longer to mature. The proof of his secret approval is in his nudity. Or haven't you noticed."

Peggy face turns bright red and tries to suppress the giggle. She knew exactly what Betty implied.

"No, if Jon didn't need all this ... attention, he wouldn't misbehave so consistently. Pants around his ankles nearly three times a week. This boy needs this. He needs us. Joan believes if he were punished normally by grounding and such he would be acting up in all sorts of terrible ways. This is much better. If he were grounded, he couldn't have a girlfriend like you. He would be up in his room moping and ..."

Betty eye lift says everything. Peggy loses control of her giggling. She regains balance by smoothing her skirt, rising and fetching Jon from the corner. Returning to find Betty has found a foot stool to sit on directly in front of the couch. Peggy is pleased the woman takes after her lead. Sitting, her dress exposes her thighs. She positions Jon over her knee. He rests on bare skin, but sees nothing. Betty signals approval and grips his jaw upper ward and twisting to her so he can't look away from her face.

Peggy begins the drumming smacks with high over the head swings hitting hard to his bottom and thighs. Fast and hard for sometime before tilting her head to Betty and the timer. Betty just smiles. An eventful minute later she uses her left hand to twist the switch to between four and five minutes. She smiles.

Peggy takes this as a challenge and invigorates her attack. Hitting just the lower part of the right cheek, where thigh meets bottom. She really cooks his Hamm for a full minute before turning the other cheek. Jon Hamm will walk funny tomorrow.

A minute there as she lingers on the middle of buttocks, right, left. Staccato bass beatings contrasting his high pitched cries and whimpering. Knowing her time is short, her last minute comprises a wild anywhere and everywhere attack. Faster and harder overcoming any strategy. Giving just three or four slow emphatic whacks after the ding of the timer. She blows loose hair out of her face as Betty claps her victory.

Not bothering to take Jon to the corner after her workout, he is left over her knee, tired and defeated. His buttocks twitching involuntarily as the girls talk.

"Is Jon here your first real boyfriend?"

Peggy turns a red faced, not knowing quite how to answer, but nods affirmative.

"I guess I don't need to tell you, but your situation is unique. I don't believe I have ever spanked a boyfriend's pretty little bottom before. If you like it, or him I suppose, you should make this relationship last. These opportunities don't come around every day. I intend to blister Jon every time he misbehaves or Joan lets me. I've come to enjoy it a lot more than I ever thought possible, and Joan assures me it is in the boy's best interest. "

"I kinda like it too. He is really cute like this."

Jon tries not to speak. It is so hard to be talked about as if he is invisible. His bottom moves involuntarily as it is still very hot and in pain. He so needs to rub. Undulating his bottom left to right just isn't getting it done.

"Well, have you kissed him yet?"

Peggy blushes.

"I would get on that, and if there is anything you like in a kiss, more tongue, less tongue. I guarantee he will never be so amenable to your suggestions as he is right now. Not in his entire stubborn man life. And that doesn't just go for kissing. Any behavior you would like changed? The way he dresses. His sense of style. Talking to you about things you have no interest in, like sports. Any questions you may have. "

"Questions?"

"Yes," Betty lifts Jon's head," These are your instructions for the night; she may touch you, but you will not touch her, except as she kisses you. You will not speak, unless she asks you a question and then you will look directly into her eyes and tell her the truth. If you deviate from these instructions or she doesn't believe what you tell her, I am authorizing her to swat your fanny. As sore as it must be now, she won't need the hairbrush, which doesn't mean I won't authorize it if she asks. Understand me? I thought you would.
"Now aplogize."

Jon slips off her lap and falls to the ground trying to get up. Wincing as he only fell on his side where the damage is less tender. Sliding up on his knees, his head woozy from the rush of endorphins.
Betty's gloved hand pushes on his forehead so he stays on his knees. Her white heels push into his inner thigh to spread his knees wider. Her fingers dance indicting Jon must interlock his fingers behind his head. He complies and she gives him that half smile of self satisfaction she is known for.

"I'm sorry I forgot to apologize properly the other day and for questioning your right to correct me."

Betty chucks under his chin.

"Was that so hard?" Turning to Peggy,"He is all yours to do what you like, but in your position, I would keep him right there. Boys his age are over aggressive kissers. You can teach him the way you like things done."

With that she kisses Jon forehead and leaves, lingering in the doorway for only a few minutes to see if Peggy takes her advice.

Peggy reaches down and kisses him. A short teasing kiss.
"You may rub," Kissing him hard and long as he moves up and down up on his knees rubbing with both hands.
He is still moving as she breaks off. One finger pointing up stops him. She lowers yourself over him for another kiss. A medium time dictating with her hands that he can now rub only during each kiss.

Gratefully he responds. Only now she kisses and releases teasing him. Sometimes she gives a little tongue sometimes she withholds it. His mouth lingers out to pucker, Peggy gently pushes him back to his heels.

"You were afraid to invite me over knowing..."

He nods his head and is kissed.

"And yet afraid not to, because of your Mother's threat. Yet you did want me to come here even though you're afraid."

He nods yes. They kiss.

"It is different when I spank you, isn't it?"

He doesn't want to answer and she makes him wait. His bottom so needs rubbing.

Betty smiles from the doorway. If Joan is right about her boy, he has found just the right girlfriend. She wonders if she would have been this receptive at their age. Probably not. She had many boys chase her and that is what she wanted. It didn't really matter what they wanted as long as they wanted her.

Betty isn't one to think of others very much. It all works out for somebody. If Joan is right about Jon's needs then he will grow up to be a balanced happy, if different man and if she is wrong, some shrink is going to get years of good pay and satisfaction trying to cure him. Either way someone will be happy. This way she has a toy to play with and that makes her happy. Nothing is as important as the happiness of Betty.