[ADMIN] After tomorrow... zzz

Pablo

Nov 22, 2012, 4:22:02 PM11/22/12
All,

The account with our host ends tomorrow. The group might go down immediately, or
it might stay up for a while, I'm not sure.

I'm currently talking with a friend about the possibility of him hosting things himself.
It might not work out - no promises - and even if it does there might still be some time
when the group is down before it can come back up again.

In any event, I'll still have access to post updates, so I'll let you know what the situation
is.

Pab.

Brian G

Nov 23, 2012, 3:17:59 AM11/23/12
Thanks, as an aside, how much in UK dosh is needed per year for the bot
part etc?

Brian

--
From the desk of Mildew Spores
mildew...@blueyonder.co.uk
"Pablo" <pa...@thetreehouse.net> wrote in message

Pablo

Nov 23, 2012, 7:10:36 PM11/23/12
On Friday, November 23, 2012 12:18:02 AM UTC-8, Brian G wrote:

> Thanks, as an aside, how much in UK dosh is needed per year for the bot
> part etc?

The current set-up is about $150 a year for the hosting - that covers both the
'bot and the website. So that would work out at a bit less than 100 pounds. And
the domain registry costs are about $30 a year, which is a little less than 20
pounds.

Pab.

Brian G

Nov 24, 2012, 5:24:29 AM11/24/12
Hmm, well a little more than I can achieve just now in this cash strapped
UK, though it depends what the government take away from us next year.
Brian

I hope I grow on you....
I'm a Fungi!!!
mildew...@blueyonder.co.uk