Survey Says! # 2 of 2 - Sig Lines

1 view

just Muffy

Feb 22, 2000, 3:00:00 AM2/22/00
Ok, I'm feeling better, if not great. (Thanks in no small part to all
the wonderful, supportive posts and emails I received from all of you in
group. They really helped my spirits.) I want to find a new, funny,
the-real-me sig line to use - this one below is just my transitional
sig. <g> - so if anyone has any clever, not too naughty, or funny sigs
they think would sound like me, please post 'em and we'll have a vote on
which I should use. I'll bake special cookies for the winner, to be
discussed at a later date. <Veg> Ok, one and all, lemme have it! (Uh,
and please put down those paddles - that's NOT what I meant. LOL.)

Muffy....ready to pick up and move on....

"I don't think of myself as single; I am Romantically Challenged."-
Stephanie Piro

Ian F.

Feb 22, 2000, 3:00:00 AM2/22/00
just Muffy wrote in message
<25652-38B...@storefull-221.iap.bryant.webtv.net>...

>I want to find a new, funny, the-real-me sig line to

Muff, I don't know you well enough to offer authoritative advice on sigs,
but here are some that may amuse.

I've no idea of your age, but I usually get a cheap laugh with these:

"Screw the Golden Years"

"Age & treachery will always overcome youth & skill".

"I'm not 50; I'm USD49.95"

"At my age, I can't see the wood OR the trees".

Here are a couple that are sexist-ish:

"Single women can't fart. They don't have an asshole until they're
married."

"I think men who have a pierced ear are better prepared for marriage.
They've experienced pain and bought jewellery."
--Rita Rudner

And a couple of general ones:

"Never underestimate the power of stupid people in large groups."

"4 out of the 5 voices in my head say, "Call in sick.""

"Stress: The confusion created when the mind must override the body's
basic desire to CHOKE THE LIVING CRAP OUT OF SOME IDIOT WHO DESPERATELY
DESERVES IT!"

HTH.

Ian

--
~~Take Jennifer Aniston out before you e-mail me~~

“There are only two reasons to sit in the back row of an aircraft
– either you have diarrhoea, or you’re anxious to meet people
who do.” – Rich Jeni

just Muffy

Feb 22, 2000, 3:00:00 AM2/22/00
Hey, Ian, thank you for some great ideas. You gave me a couple that I
really like. And unfortunately, that Golden Years one is going to be
appropriate too soon for my taste! <g> Muffy

Kent L. Stoneking

Feb 22, 2000, 3:00:00 AM2/22/00
Muffy, here's a bumper sticker I saw the other day that I thought was
rather clever:

"My ... are our knuckles dragging again?"

just Muffy

Feb 23, 2000, 3:00:00 AM2/23/00
(Chuckling) Thank you, Kent. This fits my frame of mind very well right
now! lol. I may have to address some knuckle-draggers at work tonight;
now I have something cute to tell them!

Muffy.....adding this one to the PRO list...
(funny, I haven't started a CON list yet...)