Spanked growing up MF/ff

Connie S 42

Apr 9, 2000, 3:00:00 AM4/9/00

"No Daddy NO! Not like this!"

I could hear my younger sister behind me, but I couldn't see her because my
face was in the corner.
I didn't have to see to know Carrie was having her panties pulled down, she
always whined about that.
My own panties were still up, but not for long, as I waited in the corner in
bra and panties for my own turn across Dad's knees.

We'd both been caught in a lie, Carrie and I, and we were about to pay the
piper. Mom and Dad both spanked us routinely, but no matter how often I got
it, every spanking was the worst.
Mom's hairbrushings were terrible, burning long ordeals, while Daddy's belt
whippings were quicker but worse because the belt stung like bees all down
everywhere, plus being bare bottomed in front of him.

I wanted to cover my ears against the sounds of Carrie being punished behind
me, but I knew the rules and kept my hands in front of me, or on my own bottom
for false security.
I'd heard enough today as we'd waited two hours for Daddy to come home,
listening for his car and the door and mom's report, knowing we'd both be
strapped.

And I'd heard the words from mom's mouth..."spanking"...."bare bottom"..."in
for the belt"....and now the pitiful sounds of Carrie going over the lap,
begging, "Oh please don't strap me please don't strap me"....chilled my soul
and made my behind itch.

Then the WHISK SNAP of the leather strap...and Carrie's loud scream filled my
ears as her whipping began. Over and over, again and again, the leather
whistled and slapped and poor Carrie was sobbing incoherently....she was always
such a wuss about spankings.

Being older, I always tried to set an example, never begging for mercy or my
panties, and trying my best to take the first dozen strokes or smacks with some
dignity. Of course, I always ended up bawling and begging like a baby,..but
still...

Carrie's whipping carried on, slow and steady with a whip smack and her
howls....my own buns clenched under my panties, knowing I'd be whipped as long
and hard as Carrie...if not more, as I was older and "should know better"....

Finally Carrie's whipping ended...none too soon for me, in the corner, totally
hyped by waiting so long and hearing my sister get it.
Mom called to me and I turned around to watch Carrie dancing around the room,
bare but for her little bra, as she screeched and clung to her buttocks like
they were gold.
But her butt was really really red, streaked with thick red welts up and down
her thighs and buns....my own thighs trembled.

I had to stand there for several minutes until Carrie calmed down enough to
take my place in the corner, and I thought of running away, wished I'd never
been born ...but mostly dreaded the strap.

My turn.....I had to stand there by where dad sat while he pulled my panties
down. I didn't say a word, just closed my eyes and held my bare bottom.
Then I was pulled over, butt up and face to the familiar carpet as he adjusted
me and pulled my panties down further. I got a quick lecture then heard the
whisk and felt the first lick of the leather across my bare bottom.

OWWWW! I thought but didn't say...just hissed and wiggled. Then the next and
the next and the next strap licks stung my flesh and I moaned and kicked my
heels...
WHACK STRAP LICK the strap tattooed my naked behind with devilish licks of
fire and I moaned and forgot all about being half naked and my sister crying in
the corner and thought only of my poor bare bottom being whipped.

WHACK WHISK SNAP the strap bounced off my bare buns and I managed to hold out
for 12 whacks before bawling....waaaaaaa.....I couldn't keep my mouth shut or
my legs shut as the belt BIT me over and over.

I remember thinking....I'd been waiting hours for this whipping..now it was
happening! I was getting it! The burn, sting, pain was growing with each lick
and I was beside myself, kicking my legs and bellowing "please stop too hard
please stop" despite my resolve.

When the entire surface of my nude cheeks had been strapped into a flaming
frenzy, I felt Dad's strap work down across my tender thighs and I gave
up.....bawling like a baby...and worse, kicking my legs open enough to allow
the tip of the belt to cut my inner thighs...this drove me crazy with sting and
screaming....

When my whipping was eventually over, I tried to limit my spankng dance to a
minute, not wanting them to see me half naked jumping around the room...I
wasn't allowed to pull my panites up over my swollen bare behind...but I
relished taking to the corner to hide my puff of pubic hair....

Fact or Fantasy? You decide......

Connie

rwa

Apr 9, 2000, 3:00:00 AM4/9/00
Connie S

They say that anticipation is worse than reality. However I think your
story makes them both as bad.

Good story

rwaltd

garak99(Bill)

Apr 9, 2000, 3:00:00 AM4/9/00
I would say an imbellishment of a real event.

Bill

beth83

Apr 9, 2000, 3:00:00 AM4/9/00
Connie,

Fact or fantasy, either way, I loved it. Please write more about your
experiences or fantasies growing up.

Beth

In article <20000409043927...@ng-fs1.aol.com>, conn...@aol.com
says...

> "No Daddy NO! Not like this!" <snipped>

Wooz

Apr 10, 2000, 3:00:00 AM4/10/00

Connie relates:

> "No Daddy NO! Not like this!"

<snip of an excellent short story>

Then asks:

> Fact or Fantasy? You decide......

Fictitious fact fueled fantasy?

Dunno, but it sure was titillating Connie, thanks for posting.

Wooz

p&e

Haron

Apr 12, 2000, 3:00:00 AM4/12/00
I don't know whether it's a fact or a fantasy, but I do hope that if it's a
fact there are more facts to tell, and if it's a fantasy - that you'll
fantasise more.
In other words - that's a lovely story, Connie :)

Best,
Haron

Y. Lee Coyote

Apr 15, 2000, 3:00:00 AM4/15/00