Something to do on a quiet Sunday afternoon

joe

Jul 1, 2012, 1:23:39 PM7/1/12
I had foot surgery on Friday and I'm stuck here with my foot up. :( I was surfing around and bumped into writing.com. Interesting place, but not a lot of spanking stories and no F/M stories at all. I started a few over at http://www.writing.com/main/portfolio/view/joe438 if anyone would care to help amuse a poor bedridden spanko.

Brian G

Jul 2, 2012, 4:00:52 AM7/2/12
OK, being of a mischievous disposition, I thought of something. a lady
friend of mine liked the bottom of her feet caning, I do hope this injury
was not the result of a similar fetish? It is dangerous doing this though,
as there are lots of little bones there. Whippy stingy things are fine
though.

grin.

Brian

--
From the desk of Mildew Spores
mildew...@blueyonder.co.uk
"joe" <joe4...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

joe

Jul 4, 2012, 10:29:18 AM7/4/12
No, nothing quite that exciting I'm afraid. It was just surgery for plantar fasciitis. I can't imagine foot caning, but then I couldn't have imagine the pain from this either.

That was evil though, I like it!

che...@writing.com

Jul 28, 2012, 11:57:16 PM7/28/12
On Sunday, July 1, 2012 1:23:39 PM UTC-4, joe wrote:
> I had foot surgery on Friday and I'm stuck here with my foot up. :( I was surfing around and bumped into writing.com. Interesting place, but not a lot of spanking stories and no F/M stories at all. I started a few over at http://www.writing.com/main/portfolio/view/joe438 if anyone would care to help amuse a poor bedridden spanko.

I hope that went okay. I added some to a few story lines. That interactive story stuff is kind of cool! Anyway, I hope you don't mind if the girls stripped and spanked you... :)