Summer Spanking Contest is at End at last Such as it is

tyr...@gmail.com

Aug 31, 2012, 4:27:10 PM8/31/12
Well we tried to pump some life in the old group

I admit it was not much, but any attempt to pump some life into this group is always welcome.

Tyr

see you on fetlife as Tyr or Spanking Library as Tyrport

Y Lee Coyote

Sep 1, 2012, 5:54:35 PM9/1/12
On Fri, 31 Aug 2012 13:27:10 -0700 (PDT), tyr...@gmail.com wrote in
<b2289fa8-755e-48c8...@googlegroups.com>:

>Well we tried to pump some life in the old group
>
>I admit it was not much, but any attempt to pump some life into this group is always welcome.

Tyr

Hey, what's your rush??? It two more days until Labor Day.

I guess you need a spanking just like the bot does.

Y.

Valid return address is <YLeeCoyote (at) juno.com>
(Posting address is for the spammers)

See my stories at http://www.asstr.org/~YLeeCoyote/

P & E