SSC-2012: You Shall Use Proper Grammar or Else

Y Lee Coyote

Sep 1, 2012, 5:53:02 PM9/1/12
Here it is the almost Labor Day and there have been less than a couple of
handfuls of submission for the non-contest SSC-2012 this year. Well, here
is one more and just 315 words.

Oh, pick your own genders.

SSC-2012: You Shall Use Proper Grammar or Else (Role reversal, spank,
hairbrush) [words: 315]
has unpleasant consequences.

_The following story is fiction about a domestic spanking for sloppy
grammar. The story contains scenes of a spanking. If this subject is
offensive, uninteresting or if you are a minor (i.e., child) please leave
now._

_This work is copyright by the author and commercial use is prohibited
without permission. Personal/private copies are permitted only if complete
including the copyright notice._

_The author would appreciate your comments -- pro and con, including
constructive criticism, and suggestions. Please take a moment to e-mail._

You Shall Use Proper Grammar or Else
by
Y Lee Coyote

"It's positively disgusting." said Pat.

"Quite." agreed Sam. "Robin has been telling us for years that we should
always use proper grammatical constructions and spelling and now we see
this sort of abomination. The very idea of 'b4' and 'str8' and the others
is practically obscene."

"Yea, and for the last two months we been getting promises that this was
not going to continue."

What the two teen siblings were talking about were the text messages that
Robin had been sending to them, and presumably others, which were neither
capitalized nor punctuated correctly in addition to being infected with
phonetic short hand.

"I'm afraid that we are going to have to take stronger methods than just
discussions." said Sam.

When Robin returned the two were prepared. "What was the punishment for
sloppy grammar and the like?" they asked as soon as appropriate.

An ashen Robin hesitated but was forced to respond. "A spanking." was the
whispered response. That was the punishment that Robin had always
mentioned and given when either teen slipped into using such obscenities.

The two acted immediately. Pat sat on the straight-backed chair and Sam
glided Robin into position. Eager hands opened the belt and unbuttoned the
miscreant's jeans before unzipping them. Little effort was required to
yank them and the undies down below the knees. Protests were ignored as
Robin was tipped over Pat's lap and held in place.

A few hand SPANKS for a warmup were followed by a dozen hard WHACKS from
the old hairbrush that had seen such duty regularly for more than half a
century in the family. Robin howled to wake the dead.

The spanking over, Robin was placed in the corner, jeans still down and
hands on head.

It was one very sorry and repentant parent called from the corner a half
hour later -- full of promises to be correct even when sending text
messages.

The End

� Copyright A.I.L. September 1, 2012

Who want to give the bot a spanking ??

Y.

Valid return address is <YLeeCoyote (at) juno.com>
(Posting address is for the spammers)

See my stories at http://www.asstr.org/~YLeeCoyote/