ZZZ - Reports of my Demise Were Exagerrated.

Grumpyoldpapa

Sep 2, 2012, 4:26:49 AM9/2/12
Just a note to tell those who care that I am still alive and reasonably well. I have had some heart and breathing problems and am now using a CPAP and supplemental oxygen at night. I have recently gotten a walk-around oxygen apparatus but have not had to use it yet.

Some of you know that Judy has been suffering from Altzeimers for several eyars now. I had to put her into a dementia care facility last spring. It is a good place, the staff is friendly and caring. I visit her about once a week but she seldom recognizes me any more. Otherwise she is healthy and appears to be happy.

My email is the same as always

Papa

Y Lee Coyote

Sep 2, 2012, 7:20:05 AM9/2/12
On Sun, 2 Sep 2012 01:26:49 -0700 (PDT), Grumpyoldpapa
<grumpy...@aol.com> wrote in
<77e38012-0926-4fea...@googlegroups.com>:

Hi Samu..., er, Mark.... er Grumy,

Nice that you are pretty OK.

Y.

Valid return address is <YLeeCoyote (at) juno.com>
(Posting address is for the spammers)

See my stories at http://www.asstr.org/~YLeeCoyote/

P & E

ritchfl...@yahoo.com

Sep 2, 2012, 12:52:51 PM9/2/12
Good to hear you're well. You and Judy have been in our thoughts.

Tony Elka

Sep 2, 2012, 1:38:16 PM9/2/12
In article <77e38012-0926-4fea...@googlegroups.com>,
Your psychic powers must be working at full capacity. We were wondering
about you at the 32nd Shadow Lane party last night, four of the mods,
and recently online with Jen and Kessily.

Wonderful to hear from you sir!

Tony

Brian G

Sep 3, 2012, 4:50:25 AM9/3/12
Yes, often they are happy, as often they live in the past of course. Its us
who have the issues over the changes I guess.

I had a grandmother like that for some years. In a way, I'm glad my mother
did not go that way.

However as you say, often the staff do wonders considering the situation,
and mostly on quite modest pay.

Brian

--
From the desk of Mildew Spores
mildew...@blueyonder.co.uk
"Grumpyoldpapa" <grumpy...@aol.com> wrote in message

jkl...@comcast.net

Sep 4, 2012, 5:52:13 PM9/4/12
Tony's right! You must have felt the vibes from everybody thinking about you! Glad to see you around!

Jen
Message has been deleted