Reddit Group?

Tom Allen

Nov 7, 2016, 1:26:17 PM11/7/16
I find that I spend a lot of time hanging out on Reddit. It's mainly a
text style web forum; they do not host pictures - anyone posting
pictures or videos have to host them elsewhere and just supply a link.
In a lot of respects, it's similar to Usenet.

Over the last few years I've run across Reddit groups that were started
because old Usenet groups or old web boards were down. There are a few
sexuality boards over there. I was wondering if anyone around here uses
that now.

--

Tom Allen

David Solimano

Nov 12, 2016, 9:33:57 AM11/12/16
I'm still here, just lazy as all heck. Actually, reminds me of a
thread I've been meaning to post. . .

On Mon, 7 Nov 2016 13:25:58 -0500, Tom Allen <tao...@gmail.com>