Penis question number two (acorns and other assorted nuts)

Mr. Acorn

Jun 23, 2003, 11:18:05 PM6/23/03
Ok, I'm sorry if my first question sounded like the typical "Is my penis
small" found in the faq.

Let me rephrase it in a different light.

When my penis is flaccid, it is very small. Only the head peaks out most
of the time. Some call this an 'acorn dick'. But it does grow up to
about 5 1/2 inches. I know this is still below normal, but this is
enough for a lot of women (well, some women).

I asked this because I went to a going away party for a co-worker that
was held at another co-worker's house. When I went to the bathroom to
take a piss after drinking a lot of beer, a girl I work with opened the
door and saw me in all my glory. I had no time to react, cover up or
anything, it happened so fast. It was just for a second or two, but
enough for her to look down, say "sorry" and then close the door.

She didn't laugh and she didn't look mad, just a blank stare.

The problem is I really like this girl. We've known each other about 8
months and I was on the verge of asking her out. It happened a couple of
weeks ago and she never said anything about it and acts like nothing
happened..... but now I get very nervous around her. I'm way too scared
to ask her out now.

I was wondering do you think she told her female friends that work
there? Do they laugh behind my back? In the back of her mind, does she
think - "That guy is SMALL. No way I'd go out with that guy."? Do women
realize that a lot of men can grow or are they prejudiced against small
acorn dicks?

So again, in a nutshell (no pun intended):

What's the general feeling the ladies have when they see a man with an
acorn dick (small head of penis only shows when limp)? Do they find it
cute and refer to it as 'fun size' or find it disappointing and make
them mad? (Assuming they don't know the guy and don't know it's
capabilities or incapabilities, just on what they saw)

illecebra

Jun 23, 2003, 11:38:36 PM6/23/03
We don't know her, so we don't know how she might have reacted.

Some women know surprisingly little about penises. I know one (who
was a nurse no less) who had no clue that swimming in frigid water
could cause shrinkage. Some woman know more. The women here all know
that flaccid size and erect size aren't really related.

Some women are immature, some aren't. Most women would know that the
size of your penis is totally inappropriate for coworker discussion.
Then again, I've purposely avoided the little hen gatherings at places
I've worked so who knows what they talk about there... I'd rather hang
with the guys. On the up side, if she did bring it up to the other
women at least one of them probably knew something about penises.

To get to the point, you'll probably never know so just try to put it
out of your mind. If you want to ask her out, ask her out. If she
says no she says no, it's not a huge deal. Find out and then either
have fun or move on.

Some men have a thing for women with huge breasts, some think more
than a mouthful is too much. Some guys like skinny girls, others like
heavier ones. Some guys like girls who spend hours on their hair and
makeup, others like girls who are more easygoing about thier
appearance.

So why should women all think alike? We are individual human beings,
so please don't sell us short.

Susan

In <3EF6860F...@nospam.com> on Mon, 23 Jun 2003 21:18:05 CST,

suzee

Jun 24, 2003, 12:19:57 AM6/24/03

I agree with what Susan posted. And again, there is no `general'
feeling, everyone is different. You'll never know if she'll go out with
you unless you ask her. And if she declines, it probably won't be
because you've got a small penis head when you're soft. My ex bf had
very little more than that showing when soft, but erect was about your
size. He's a great lover because he cares, not because of his size. My
current bf is much larger, but he's a great lover because he cares, not
because of his size. If people are so shallow as to think appearances
are what makes a person, then you're better off not being around them.

sue

Tom Allen

Jun 24, 2003, 6:38:12 AM6/24/03
"Mr. Acorn" <m...@nospam.com> wrote in message

| Ok, I'm sorry if my first question sounded like the typical "Is my
penis
| small" found in the faq.
|
| Let me rephrase it in a different light.
|
| When my penis is flaccid, it is very small. Only the head peaks out
most
| of the time. Some call this an 'acorn dick'. But it does grow up to
| about 5 1/2 inches. I know this is still below normal, but this is
| enough for a lot of women (well, some women).
|
| I asked this because I went to a going away party for a co-worker that
| was held at another co-worker's house. When I went to the bathroom to
| take a piss after drinking a lot of beer, a girl I work with opened
the
| door and saw me in all my glory. I had no time to react, cover up or
| anything, it happened so fast. It was just for a second or two, but
| enough for her to look down, say "sorry" and then close the door.

<snip>

Hey, wasn't this a "Seinfeld" episode?

I can't really improve on what Susan and Sue just posted, except to say
that you can't let that eat at you. See, if you asked her out and she
refused you before this happened, you wouldn't think about it. She might
say "no" now, and you'll add that as a factor. When will it stop? (I'm
tempted to toss in a reference to Occam's Razor, but I'm afraid it might
start yet *another* shaving thread....)

Seriously, think about this for a moment: You can't do anything about
your "acorn" (sometimes referred to as a "turtle"). If you can't do
anything about it, then there's no point in letting that affect you - it
just *is*. Just do your best to cultivate a little charm, a warm
personality, and hang out here more frequently to pick up more tips for
a better sex life.

Good luck out there!

Tom

--
----- BEGIN SEX CODE BLOCK-----
Version 1.2
SMo>Va/Ma>Di/St/MaEr A++ W+:- H--:+ w+ h- D+:- E+++ P42.2 a++ A++ b++++
?B- ?Bs+ c+++ C++++ ?Cd-- Co++ d++ Di+++ e++ f+++ ?F++ Fig+r--- i++++
?I--- k++++ m+++ M++++ !Me n+ p+ Pg++r+++ Pi+ r++ sg+++r++ S+ ?Sc---
?Sw- t+++ T+++ wag-r+ ?Wag+r-
------END SEX CODE BLOCK------

Kathleen Coyne

Jun 24, 2003, 11:21:53 AM6/24/03
I've had a similar expirience, sorta :)

We used to play truth or dare a lot with my group of friends. One of
my friends in the dare had to expose his penis.

I noticed it was really small - really short, and really thin. I just
logged it in my memory and never mentioned it or anything. It really
didn't matter to me.

A few years later I asked him out, full well knowing he had a really
tiny dick.

Of course I found out that when hard, it grows to normal size. I was
pleasantly surprised.

The woman who saw you could have any range of reactions. As was
already mentioned, if she is immature, then it could cause a problem.
So, if it does cause a problem, you know you are avoiding the whole
mess of dealing with an immature woman - and an immature woman WILL
cause a huge mess and lots of strife in a relationship. Instead, you
can feel releived that you avoided a bad situation before it started.

I must note, if it were me who walked in on you, I wouldn't have
noticed the size of your dick. I would be way too embarassed for
intruding.

Jack C Lipton

Jun 24, 2003, 2:05:08 PM6/24/03
illecebra wrote:
> To get to the point, you'll probably never know so just
> try to put it out of your mind. If you want to ask her
> out, ask her out. If she says no she says no, it's not
> a huge deal. Find out and then either have fun or move
> on.

And for all you know she may welcome your approach more
because of the "apparent lack of size" she may not feel
quite so pressured... or threatened.

It all depends on *her* mood. She may not care. (She may
still be in the "love me for my mind phase" which you'd
be seen as fitting in to with her.)

Nothing ventured... nothing gained.

(Sheesh, why couldn't *I* have been able to cope with that
30 years ago?)

--
Jack C Lipton | cupa...@softhome.net | http://www.asstr.org/~CupaSoup/
"Do these pants make my penis look small?"

trifold

Jun 25, 2003, 10:06:29 AM6/25/03
"Mr. Acorn" <m...@nospam.com> wrote in message news:<3EF6860F...@nospam.com>
> I asked this because I went to a going away party for a co-worker that
> was held at another co-worker's house. When I went to the bathroom to
> take a piss after drinking a lot of beer, a girl I work with opened the
> door and saw me in all my glory. I had no time to react, cover up or
> anything, it happened so fast. It was just for a second or two, but
> enough for her to look down, say "sorry" and then close the door.

In addition to what everyone else has said (about whether women care,
about whether a woman who focused on size and talked about it to her
friends was worth going out with anyway, etc), consider the
practicalities of this "sighting": Unless you had your pants around
your ankles, I doubt she saw enough to judge: I mean, if she thought
about it, she'd have to assume part of it was behind your fly, part
hidden by your hand, etc. Don't sweat it!

trifold
http://www.vasectomy-information.com

Dwayne

Jun 25, 2003, 12:40:30 PM6/25/03

"illecebra" <vyyrpro...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

> We don't know her, so we don't know how she might have reacted.
>
> Some women know surprisingly little about penises. I know one (who
> was a nurse no less) who had no clue that swimming in frigid water
> could cause shrinkage.

Obviously she doesn't watch Seinfeld either...

--
I shave with Occam's Razor
http://www.dwacon.com

Bob A. Acorn

Jun 26, 2003, 11:24:42 PM6/26/03

Kathleen Coyne wrote:

> I've had a similar expirience, sorta :)
>
> We used to play truth or dare a lot with my group of friends. One of
> my friends in the dare had to expose his penis.
>
> I noticed it was really small - really short, and really thin. I just
> logged it in my memory and never mentioned it or anything. It really
> didn't matter to me.
>
> A few years later I asked him out, full well knowing he had a really
> tiny dick.
>
> Of course I found out that when hard, it grows to normal size. I was
> pleasantly surprised.

Hmm, so what would have happened had it been what you considered 'tiny'?
You didn't know it wasn't so tiny when you asked him out. Could a guy
having a small dick possibly be a "turn-on" for some women?

In some ways, doesn't a guy with a small dick seem more vulnerable to
your hot, curvy, female body? Is it true you could feel less threatened
and more in charge than with a guy with a big slab of meat? Would that
appeal to some women?

I know women say "Just so you have a good tongue" etc. it's big enough,
but it would be cool to find a girl that actually preferred you
*because* you had a small penis. It seems they are not as easy to find.

Bob A. Acorn

Jun 27, 2003, 2:21:30 AM6/27/03

Dwayne wrote:

> "illecebra" <vyyrpro...@yahoo.com> wrote in message
> > We don't know her, so we don't know how she might have reacted.
> >
> > Some women know surprisingly little about penises. I know one (who
> > was a nurse no less) who had no clue that swimming in frigid water
> > could cause shrinkage.
>
> Obviously she doesn't watch Seinfeld either...

Yeah, but I was nowhere near a pool so I had no excuse! I am near a
proverbial eternal pool!

And I hope the girl (Allius?) that doesn't like the guys that complain
about their dick size all the time thinks I'm complaining too much. It's
just that you want to show off your best assests to a woman. Starting
off with your small penis isn't from a position of strength!

Bob A. Acorn

Jun 27, 2003, 2:47:35 AM6/27/03

trifold wrote:

> In addition to what everyone else has said (about whether women care,
> about whether a woman who focused on size and talked about it to her
> friends was worth going out with anyway, etc), consider the
> practicalities of this "sighting": Unless you had your pants around
> your ankles, I doubt she saw enough to judge: I mean, if she thought
> about it, she'd have to assume part of it was behind your fly, part
> hidden by your hand, etc. Don't sweat it!

I could also say to her "Look at those telephone wires. See how they
grow and hang when it's hot and shorten when it's cold". I should tell
her that everyday...

Bob A. Acorn

Jun 27, 2003, 3:02:53 AM6/27/03

suzee wrote:

> I agree with what Susan posted. And again, there is no `general'
> feeling, everyone is different.

This is where I disagree. It seems the 'general' feeling is that a small
penis isn't macho. Whenever somebody criticizes a man, they say he must
have a small penis (ie enemies of Pres. Bush saying he had a small penis
for going to war etc.) That's why male celebrities generally won't pose
nude like a female. If some tough guy was shown to have a small penis it
would ruin his image.

I also have seen those late-night infomercials about penis enlargement
pills. They have women on there saying "a man too small down there just
isn't desirable." Everyday I get tons of junk email about penis
enlargement. They don't know if I'm male or female, but I only see a
fraction of that for breast enlargement.

This is a quote from one:

"Women enjoy a nice, big, strong penis... The feeling of fullness that a
long, thick, hard and healthy penis provides really excites and
stimulates a woman the way a small or average sized penis never could."

There is some hope, though. Celebrities like Howard Stern saying he is
"hung like a pimple" and people going on there admitting they are small,
too. I remember when masturbation was taboo and you were gay if you did
it. Now, it seems like everyone is doing it everywhere!

> My
> current bf is much larger, but he's a great lover because he cares, not
> because of his size.

....but say you are with Mr. Big and you have long, hot sex, daily, for
hours, for 12 months straight - then you break up with him and you hook
up with a Mr. Acorn like me? Wouldn't that be hugely disappointing? How
would you even feel that? Even if mine goes to 5 inches, that's nothing
compared to 8 or 9.

That's why I always go more for innocent or inexperienced type girls.
The more worldly, experienced ones scare me to death. I'm 6 feet tall,
so I believe women think I have a proportional big dick. It seems they
would be disappointed finding out this big, 6 foot tall guy would be
hung like a baby.

Joy

Jun 27, 2003, 3:03:59 AM6/27/03
trif...@netscape.net (trifold) wrote in message news:<f6289b53.03062...@posting.google.com>...

To echo what the other ladies have said, if a woman has any maturity
at all (and any common sense for that matter) penis size is really not
all that important. On the contrary, men with smaller penises are
usually some of the best, most attentive lovers. Maybe it's because
they're not so busy puffing their chest out and strutting around
crowing about their impressive member. At any rate, the most practical
thing would be to stop worrying about your size or lack of, and put
that energy to use by improving your other sexual techniques.
As far as her walking in on you, I'd bet you $5 the size of your
penis didn't even register in her mind. I've been in similar
embarassing situations and her thoughts were probably more like "Dum
de dum, I'll just duck in here to pee real quick....OH CRAP I CANNOT
BELIEVE I JUST SAW MY COWORKER TAKING A LEAK!!! HOW $%&*^& EMBARASSING
IS THAT!" She was probably way too busy being mortified to ponder the
size of your penis. So take heart! :)
If worse comes to worse and she does "dis" you, there are plenty of
smart women out there who are not afraid of your acorn, or filberts or
Brazil nuts. Unless maybe they have a tree nut allergy in which case
they will avoid you like the plague, and rightly so.

Joy

suzee

Jun 27, 2003, 9:04:55 AM6/27/03
"Bob A. Acorn" wrote:

> suzee wrote:
>
> > I agree with what Susan posted. And again, there is no `general'
> > feeling, everyone is different.
>
> This is where I disagree. It seems the 'general' feeling is that a small
> penis isn't macho. Whenever somebody criticizes a man, they say he must
> have a small penis (ie enemies of Pres. Bush saying he had a small penis
> for going to war etc.) That's why male celebrities generally won't pose
> nude like a female. If some tough guy was shown to have a small penis it
> would ruin his image.

I think you'll find this is a male putdown...

> I also have seen those late-night infomercials about penis enlargement
> pills. They have women on there saying "a man too small down there just
> isn't desirable." Everyday I get tons of junk email about penis
> enlargement. They don't know if I'm male or female, but I only see a
> fraction of that for breast enlargement.

You don't think those women were paid to say that on infomercials? I get
penis enlargement junk too. Both are trying to sell something, doesn't
reflect the truth.

> This is a quote from one:
>
> "Women enjoy a nice, big, strong penis... The feeling of fullness that a
> long, thick, hard and healthy penis provides really excites and
> stimulates a woman the way a small or average sized penis never could."

Again, advertising hype. I've found that an average size penis
stimulates my g spot better than a larger one.

> There is some hope, though. Celebrities like Howard Stern saying he is
> "hung like a pimple" and people going on there admitting they are small,
> too. I remember when masturbation was taboo and you were gay if you did
> it. Now, it seems like everyone is doing it everywhere!
>
> > My
> > current bf is much larger, but he's a great lover because he cares, not
> > because of his size.
>
> ....but say you are with Mr. Big and you have long, hot sex, daily, for
> hours, for 12 months straight - then you break up with him and you hook
> up with a Mr. Acorn like me? Wouldn't that be hugely disappointing? How
> would you even feel that? Even if mine goes to 5 inches, that's nothing
> compared to 8 or 9.

So? It's also the feeling I have for a partner. The only penis
requirement I have is that it be hard.

> That's why I always go more for innocent or inexperienced type girls.
> The more worldly, experienced ones scare me to death. I'm 6 feet tall,
> so I believe women think I have a proportional big dick. It seems they
> would be disappointed finding out this big, 6 foot tall guy would be
> hung like a baby.

Believe it or not, most of the 6 foot men I've been with have 5-6 inch
dicks. It's the smaller guys that seem to have larger ones. There's much
much more to sex than sticking the penis into the vagina. You must be
fairly inexperienced yourself if you don't realize this yet.

sue

suzee

Jun 27, 2003, 9:09:38 AM6/27/03

I think it's because they're the ones who think they're inadequate as
far as size goes, and learn other techniques to compensate.

> As far as her walking in on you, I'd bet you $5 the size of your
> penis didn't even register in her mind. I've been in similar
> embarassing situations and her thoughts were probably more like "Dum
> de dum, I'll just duck in here to pee real quick....OH CRAP I CANNOT
> BELIEVE I JUST SAW MY COWORKER TAKING A LEAK!!! HOW $%&*^& EMBARASSING
> IS THAT!" She was probably way too busy being mortified to ponder the
> size of your penis. So take heart! :)

I agree. She probably didn't even notice.

sue

illecebra

Jun 27, 2003, 12:57:42 PM6/27/03
I agree with Suzee here. I love the line that Mel Gibson says in
_What Women Want_ (pardon me if I misquote slightly): "You know what I
just figured out? Women don't have penis envy. Only men have penis
envy."

It's so true. Since I'm a tomboy, most of my friends are men. Female
acquaintances often ask me for the lowdown on these guys. I've only
been asked penis size once (out of a couple hundred girls) and that
was by a young virgin who was scared to death that a larger guy would
hurt.

Susan ( Who has seen penises of many shapes and sizes and appreciated
them all.)

In <3EFC4E75...@nidlink.com> on Fri, 27 Jun 2003 07:04:55 CST,

Norton

Jun 27, 2003, 8:44:27 PM6/27/03

Your best asset and your largest sex organ is your brain.

Norton.

Norton

Jun 27, 2003, 8:55:22 PM6/27/03
Bob A. Acorn <b...@nospam.com> wrote:

>suzee wrote:

>> I agree with what Susan posted. And again, there is no `general'
>> feeling, everyone is different.

>This is where I disagree. It seems the 'general' feeling is that a small
>penis isn't macho. Whenever somebody criticizes a man, they say he must
>have a small penis

I *have* heard that from time to time (but not very often). It
is usually said by some young kid and is often met by stares
from the other guys around.

Most men who have had any experience have not had any complaints
at all about their penis size.

>(ie enemies of Pres. Bush saying he had a small penis
>for going to war etc.) That's why male celebrities generally won't pose
>nude like a female. If some tough guy was shown to have a small penis it
>would ruin his image.

>I also have seen those late-night infomercials about penis enlargement
>pills. They have women on there saying "a man too small down there just
>isn't desirable." Everyday I get tons of junk email about penis
>enlargement. They don't know if I'm male or female, but I only see a
>fraction of that for breast enlargement.

>This is a quote from one:

>"Women enjoy a nice, big, strong penis... The feeling of fullness that a
>long, thick, hard and healthy penis provides really excites and
>stimulates a woman the way a small or average sized penis never could."

And how many people do you think respond to such ads. Put another
way, if you are right those folks would have a booming business
and not feel the need to fill my mailbox with their spam.

>There is some hope, though. Celebrities like Howard Stern saying he is
>"hung like a pimple" and people going on there admitting they are small,
>too. I remember when masturbation was taboo and you were gay if you did
>it. Now, it seems like everyone is doing it everywhere!

Huh? Masturbation has always been around. What I recall is
kids saying they were getting so much they didn't need to
masturbate -- to which the answer was always "sure sure" against
a background of crowd noises.

>> My
>> current bf is much larger, but he's a great lover because he cares, not
>> because of his size.

>....but say you are with Mr. Big and you have long, hot sex, daily, for
>hours, for 12 months straight - then you break up with him and you hook
>up with a Mr. Acorn like me? Wouldn't that be hugely disappointing? How
>would you even feel that? Even if mine goes to 5 inches, that's nothing
>compared to 8 or 9.

>That's why I always go more for innocent or inexperienced type girls.
>The more worldly, experienced ones scare me to death. I'm 6 feet tall,
>so I believe women think I have a proportional big dick. It seems they
>would be disappointed finding out this big, 6 foot tall guy would be
>hung like a baby.

Actually, hang around here a bit. You might find out some
interesting things. For one, there's not much correlation between
height and penis size.

Norton.

PS: Let me pass on something else I've heard: some women prefer
a smaller penis because they then aren't afraid that you'll jam
it down their throat by accident. And they then don't have to
hold your penis with one hand to stop it going in too far.

Marc

Jun 28, 2003, 10:34:23 PM6/28/03
Norton <nor...@nyc.rr.com> wrote in message news:<bdish2$rsl$3...@reader1.panix.com>...
> and not feel the need to fill my mailbox with spam.

No!!! they spam because they're addicted to spamming.Of course it's a
booming business,that's why they do it.They don't do it for breast
enlargements because women know it can't be done with pumps or creams
but only medically.

Some people must live in caves and have no TV and don't go out
much.The advice they give is so politicaly correct,that they side step
issues not helping anyone.Pseudo experts.

Lot of the penis size thing is in the media and they do disparage
small penises.Younger people use it more,because it's more pervasive
of their generation.A former jilted lover may dis her former boyfriend
size to her girlfriends.It better be true,just in case one of the
girlfriend's goes out with the former lover and find's it different.

Medically,a small penis is somewhere around 3" erect,but in society's
media any thing under 7" is small.By that logic is an average sized
vagina considered loose compared to the tightest vagina.But of course
media is about over the top,unrealistic premises.Unfortunatly,media
today forms lots of our opinions.You got to discern the true from the
false.

And the truth is that you fall in the 80% penis size
range.Congratulation!!!
Most couples are only made up of 2 people.Not many of those harem
things going on anymore.So that means, 80% of women are wed or goin
out with 80% of avg sized guys.So,if a woman is a size queen she may
have to share her man or wait her turn.Most women don't like to share
their man.

If you really like to go out with this woman,ask her out.All she could
say is no.And if she does say no,99.9% of the reason won't be about
penis size but that she just doesn't fancy you.Unfortunately,it's
still the man's thing to ask
and that still sucks.But then again,women say yes an awful lots of
times,look at all the couples out there.

If she don't work out,another will.But if you don't try you'll never
know.And if she ever happens to be a size queen have pity on her and
move on.Good luck!

Marc

suzee

Jun 28, 2003, 10:52:19 PM6/28/03
Marc wrote:

> Norton <nor...@nyc.rr.com> wrote in message:

> > And how many people do you think respond to such ads. Put another
> > way, if you are right those folks would have a booming business
> > and not feel the need to fill my mailbox with spam.
>
> No!!! they spam because they're addicted to spamming.Of course it's a
> booming business,that's why they do it.They don't do it for breast
> enlargements because women know it can't be done with pumps or creams
> but only medically.

But there is spam for breast enlargements for pumps and creams and
exercises and herbs.... same as for penis enlargements. There's probably
just as many naive women who believe that it might be worth it as there
are men who fall for the penis enlargement scam.

<<snip>>

> Medically,a small penis is somewhere around 3" erect,but in society's
> media any thing under 7" is small.By that logic is an average sized
> vagina considered loose compared to the tightest vagina.But of course
> media is about over the top,unrealistic premises.Unfortunatly,media
> today forms lots of our opinions.You got to discern the true from the
> false.

This is sure true...

sue

GARY

Jun 29, 2003, 3:53:47 PM6/29/03
Just remember Dude, there's no shortage of ignorance out there.
Hopefully your lady friend is not that type. I would go for it and ask
her out. Just be sure next time she sees it, you are "ready for
business".

Gary

Bob A. Acorn

Jun 29, 2003, 9:58:26 PM6/29/03

suzee wrote:

> So? It's also the feeling I have for a partner. The only penis
> requirement I have is that it be hard.

I was walking out of the building after a rock concert many years ago...
I could hear two hot girls talking behind me to my right... one says to
the other, "I need to find a dick with some meat on it!"

I just continued to walk straight ahead and not look back. I said to
myself, "Damn, I wish I was bigger." Otherwise, I could have turned
around and said, "I have plenty of dickmeat, baby" and got laid that
night.

Bob A. Acorn

Jun 29, 2003, 9:58:47 PM6/29/03

Norton wrote:

> PS: Let me pass on something else I've heard: some women prefer
> a smaller penis because they then aren't afraid that you'll jam
> it down their throat by accident. And they then don't have to
> hold your penis with one hand to stop it going in too far.

I dunno. It seems on all the pornos I've seen, a lot of very small and
petite women can take just about any size like it was nothing. I see
some girl getting fisted or with some 15 inch dildo and I say, "Yeah,
like she would even feel me."

illecebra

Jun 29, 2003, 11:21:40 PM6/29/03
I hate to break it to you, but real life seldom closely resembles
porn.

Susan

In <3EFF9002...@nospam.com> on Sun, 29 Jun 2003 19:58:47 CST,

Marc

Jun 30, 2003, 3:09:18 AM6/30/03
>suzee wrote
>
> But there is spam for breast enlargements for pumps and creams and
> exercises and herbs.... same as for penis enlargements. There's probably
> just as many naive women who believe that it might be worth it as there
> are men who fall for the penis enlargement scam.

Yes,there are quite a few breast enlargement spams.But,I believe way
more
men fall for the penis enlargement spams.Some women may try a spam
product
once and see it doesn't work.They do this probably to see they can do
it
cheaply,but they know for sure that they can get safe saline breast
implants that enlarge the breasts for real.It's nice to have a real
alternative.

Men can have surgery to enlarge,but there are many case
were the results are less than satisfactory.It is good to have penile
enhancement surgery for the men with micro penises.Maybe some day the
proceedure will be perfected.

Some men try many types of penis enlargement method to see if one
works.
I'd like to see a study done with some 50 men volunteers who've never
done PE.They would be small to average sized men.All would be
documented
measured before,during and after the experiment.A combination of pills
pumps,strechers,hangers,jelquing ect,would be used.The control group
would be followed for a year.Videos,pictures,written confirmation from
reputable sources.Then the question of does it really work
could be put to rest for good.I guess a natural breast enlargement
study should be done too.Snake oil or real enlargement.

But average sized men should save their money and learn to have
staying
power instead.Chances are if you could stay with her for 10-15 min
you could both go off.Penis health is the ticket here,not enlargement.

Marc

Elf M. Sternberg

Jun 30, 2003, 9:36:35 AM6/30/03
illecebra <vyyrpro...@yahoo.com> writes:

> I hate to break it to you, but real life seldom closely resembles
> porn.

Even when it does, it doesn't necessarily match expectations.
Bob's comment about fisting is a good example. Despite his concerns,
the fact is that fisting is different from fucking and the vagina always
returns to its original size unless severely traumatized (we're talking
medical intervention necessary). I've even been fisted a few times in
my life, and being fucked *still* feels good.

Elf

Bob A. Acorn

Jul 1, 2003, 1:08:26 AM7/1/03

illecebra wrote:

> We don't know her, so we don't know how she might have reacted.
>
> Some women know surprisingly little about penises.

That's what I'm more afraid of. It's just a little awkward when most men
you see have a dick that swings.

Bob A. Acorn

Jul 1, 2003, 1:08:28 AM7/1/03

Jack C Lipton wrote:

> And for all you know she may welcome your approach more
> because of the "apparent lack of size" she may not feel
> quite so pressured... or threatened.

Yeah, but I don't want to be in the same classification to her as a gay
man. ;)

Jack C Lipton

Jul 1, 2003, 8:27:47 AM7/1/03

There is a big difference, you know. After my wife's first
husband turned out that way, her "gay-dar"'s sensitivity
was turned _way_ up, though it has been jammed every now
and then (she likes raspberry jam, of all things).

The threat I alluded to was physical, etc. Additionally,
a lot depends upon how focused she is on body issues rather
than personality issues.

Seriously, if this is someone you work with and talk to,
she knows enough about your personality than your body, and
will find your personality far more important. Remember,
there _are_ women (usually who've been through the wringer
emotionally in prior relationships) that want to be desired
for their mind rather than their body. While this kind of
preference is annoying, it makes "body issues" rather less
important.

Look... you know her and her personality. She knows you
and _your_ personality. If those mesh, then everything
else is easier... and any doubts you have about your own
body won't be important to her since it's *you*.

If, on the other hand, you simply want to "score", well,
it's not usually a good thing to hunt inside the pool
of co-workers...

suzee

Jul 1, 2003, 8:51:06 PM7/1/03

LOL! And gay men have small penises? This'll be news to them!

sue

suzee

Jul 1, 2003, 8:54:32 PM7/1/03

Where do you see them? I've been around a lot of them, and the vast
majority (like all but one) do not. They're just not big enough to do
so.

sue

Norton

Jul 3, 2003, 5:14:19 AM7/3/03
Bob A. Acorn <b...@nospam.com> wrote:

Actually, most men don't. Most men are either average or
below average. (It's in the nature of average... ;-)

Trust what the women here are telling you. If you think
it swings, it swings.

Norton.

Franz

Jul 3, 2003, 12:49:28 PM7/3/03
Norton <nor...@nyc.rr.com> wrote

Awkwardness is a matter of psychical composure or absence thereof.
This morning (after a long motorcycle ride) I was told by a lady who
must know about penises: "Oh what a cute little thing!" I replied in
all friendlyness: "I know, and it is your job to change that - I do
not doubt that you can do this".
She laughed, the ice was broken and change she did it indeed.
Franz

::ALIUS::

Jul 3, 2003, 10:49:05 PM7/3/03
Yes but some guys really run on empty in that dept ;)

::ALIUS::

Jul 3, 2003, 10:51:32 PM7/3/03
No I dont think that! I am just sick of going out with guys who always
complain about their members.

Also do not consider yourself shortchanged, that is sort of how we
women feel all the time. I mean my assets are always there to see and
I dont really enjoy all the oggling.

I am always curious about size, but its not really a problem,
insecurity bugs me the most. And insecurity leads to other problems.

Norton

Jul 5, 2003, 1:12:48 PM7/5/03
::ALIUS:: <al...@sympatico.ca> wrote:
>Yes but some guys really run on empty in that dept ;)

And many of them, I'd bet, are lousy in bed.

>> Your best asset and your largest sex organ is your brain.
>>
>> Norton.

Norton.

Norton

Jul 5, 2003, 1:14:44 PM7/5/03
::ALIUS:: <al...@sympatico.ca> wrote:
>No I dont think that! I am just sick of going out with guys who always
>complain about their members.

>Also do not consider yourself shortchanged, that is sort of how we
>women feel all the time. I mean my assets are always there to see and
>I dont really enjoy all the oggling.

>I am always curious about size, but its not really a problem,
>insecurity bugs me the most. And insecurity leads to other problems.

I've not had any complaints about my penis size. As for your
assets (or those of any woman) the ones I'm interested in are
not visible. What I'm looking for are women with nerve endings
in those "assets" (and elsewhere) that cause the woman to have
interesting reactions. :-)

Norton.

::ALIUS::

Jul 5, 2003, 9:11:20 PM7/5/03
Well your completely right. Many guys however do not find other areas
so interesting...one being the mind :(

:)

Norton

Jul 6, 2003, 11:44:14 PM7/6/03
::ALIUS:: <al...@sympatico.ca> wrote:
>Well your completely right. Many guys however do not find other areas
>so interesting...one being the mind :(

>:)

No smiley needed. If you can interest a woman with your
conversation, if you have some wit, and if you can make
her laugh, you've half-way seduced her already.

Unless she seduces you first.

Norton.

::ALIUS::

Jul 7, 2003, 9:27:33 PM7/7/03
Ah, the timeless art of seduction. ;)

Judy

Jul 8, 2003, 6:27:06 PM7/8/03
I wish I had a husband who had a smaller penis. I was a widow and
married again to a older man who was retired. When he removed my
nightgown on our wedding night and then took his shorts I was terrified
of the size of his penis. He had a cunt buster that was all of 11 inch
long and thick. When he mounted me and shoved that thing into my vagina
I cried. I could feel his penis all the way to my heart it seemed.
He kept shoving deeper inside of me until I screamed from pain. This
man is 76 years old yet he can produce an erection everytime he wants
sex and that is once a day. I am now just 43 years old and I swear I am
walking bow legged. He cums large amounts of sperm and
I am still fertile so I am afraid he might knock me up.

amanda

Jul 23, 2003, 1:12:54 PM7/23/03
suzee <suz...@nidlink.com> wrote in message news:<3F023AE4...@nidlink.com>...

Hmm...I don't know how many is many but most guys i have seen had big,
i mean long and not too thin. in fact, for a long time, untill a few
years ago, i thought it was the norm.

now guys ... don't assume that all females had that experience; i tend
to choose tall guys and ended up with guys 6'. i know height and that
thing does not automatically has directly proportion.

> sue

suzee

Jul 24, 2003, 1:04:34 AM7/24/03
amanda wrote:

> Hmm...I don't know how many is many but most guys i have seen had big,
> i mean long and not too thin. in fact, for a long time, untill a few
> years ago, i thought it was the norm.
>
> now guys ... don't assume that all females had that experience; i tend
> to choose tall guys and ended up with guys 6'. i know height and that
> thing does not automatically has directly proportion.

I've found it's the smaller guys who have larger dicks (you don't have
to call it `that thing' <g>), and most of the 6 footers have 6 inchers.
Not always, but most of the time.

suze

Andre Lieven

Aug 18, 2003, 5:10:21 AM8/18/03
suzee (suz...@nidlink.com) writes:

> "Bob A. Acorn" wrote:
>>
>> suzee wrote:
>>
>> > I agree with what Susan posted. And again, there is no `general'
>> > feeling, everyone is different.
>>
>> This is where I disagree. It seems the 'general' feeling is that a small
>> penis isn't macho. Whenever somebody criticizes a man, they say he must
>> have a small penis (ie enemies of Pres. Bush saying he had a small penis

>> for going to war etc.) That's why male celebrities generally won't pose
>> nude like a female. If some tough guy was shown to have a small penis it
>> would ruin his image.
>
> I think you'll find this is a male putdown...

Oh, *thats* greatly untrue. If anything, between Real Life and Usenet,
I've seen this used far more often by women...

>> I also have seen those late-night infomercials about penis enlargement
>> pills. They have women on there saying "a man too small down there just
>> isn't desirable." Everyday I get tons of junk email about penis
>> enlargement. They don't know if I'm male or female, but I only see a
>> fraction of that for breast enlargement.
>

> You don't think those women were paid to say that on infomercials? I get
> penis enlargement junk too. Both are trying to sell something, doesn't
> reflect the truth.

>> This is a quote from one:
>>
>> "Women enjoy a nice, big, strong penis... The feeling of fullness that a
>> long, thick, hard and healthy penis provides really excites and
>> stimulates a woman the way a small or average sized penis never could."
>

> Again, advertising hype. I've found that an average size penis
> stimulates my g spot better than a larger one.
>
>> There is some hope, though. Celebrities like Howard Stern saying he is
>> "hung like a pimple" and people going on there admitting they are small,
>> too. I remember when masturbation was taboo and you were gay if you did
>> it. Now, it seems like everyone is doing it everywhere!
>>
>> > My
>> > current bf is much larger, but he's a great lover because he cares, not
>> > because of his size.
>>
>> ....but say you are with Mr. Big and you have long, hot sex, daily, for
>> hours, for 12 months straight - then you break up with him and you hook
>> up with a Mr. Acorn like me? Wouldn't that be hugely disappointing? How
>> would you even feel that? Even if mine goes to 5 inches, that's nothing
>> compared to 8 or 9.

> So? It's also the feeling I have for a partner. The only penis
> requirement I have is that it be hard.
>

>> That's why I always go more for innocent or inexperienced type girls.
>> The more worldly, experienced ones scare me to death. I'm 6 feet tall,
>> so I believe women think I have a proportional big dick. It seems they
>> would be disappointed finding out this big, 6 foot tall guy would be
>> hung like a baby.
>
> Believe it or not, most of the 6 foot men I've been with have 5-6 inch
> dicks. It's the smaller guys that seem to have larger ones. There's much
> much more to sex than sticking the penis into the vagina. You must be
> fairly inexperienced yourself if you don't realize this yet.

Well yeah. Just as the vagina isn't all of it, for a good time, for
a woman, neither is a penis everything for a man to have a good time.

Lesson: Don't take porn films as sex ed. <g>

Andre

--
" I'm a man... But, I can change... If I have to... I guess. "
The Man Prayer, Red Green.