People don't read anymore, do they?

Tom Allen

Mar 2, 2017, 9:20:40 AM3/2/17
https://vanillaedge.wordpress.com/2017/02/28/people-dont-read-anymore-do-they/

I usually browse Tumblr on my phone, which, for whatever reason, does
not show the new Messages feature. Anyway, at lunch (yes, when you
handle the IT, you do those NSFW things) I had an occasion to open
Tumblr on my PC, and saw I had a bunch of messages – including one that
I just had to share.

This is from “Shevkes”, otherwise known as “Your Keyholder,” who sports
the motto: “Training men in sexless marriages, sissies, and boi’$ to
submit to the cage. Tribute required.”

shevkes

Here’s how it went down:

shevkes
Show me your cage, post to your page and tag me . I will give you
your schedule tomorrow. What is your longest lock time?

Last Sunday at 2:53 AM

shevkes
You don’t have a cage but you want one. I will pick one for you

Today at 12:48 PM

vanillaedge
Yeah, you don’t really know who you’re messaging, do you?

I doubt that I’ll hear back, but if I do, I’ll let you know.

Anyway, I’ve already got a bunch of chastity devices; I really don’t
need any more. Well, maybe one more…

--

Tom Allen

David Solimano

Mar 23, 2017, 9:33:39 PM3/23/17
On Thu, 2 Mar 2017 09:20:24 -0500, Tom Allen <tao...@gmail.com>
wrote:

>https://vanillaedge.wordpress.com/2017/02/28/people-dont-read-anymore-do-they/
>
>I usually browse Tumblr on my phone, which, for whatever reason, does
>not show the new Messages feature. Anyway, at lunch (yes, when you
>handle the IT, you do those NSFW things) I had an occasion to open
>Tumblr on my PC, and saw I had a bunch of messages – including one that
>I just had to share.

Just another day at the office . . .
--
David Solimano