Personal lubricant, pros and cons

David Solimano

Nov 12, 2016, 9:37:11 AM11/12/16
So at a wedding, my friends and I got into a bit of a discussion of
the pros and cons of various types and brands of lube. Wikipedia has
some good info on that topic, but I was wondering if anyone was
interested in sharing their own views and creating a sort of
collaborative lubeapedia, as it were. Truly a contribution to the
cultural heritage of humanity.
--
David Solimano
da...@solimano.org

Tom Allen

Nov 21, 2016, 12:36:27 PM11/21/16
David Solimano wrote:
> So at a wedding, my friends and I got into a bit of a discussion of
> the pros and cons of various types and brands of lube. Wikipedia has
> some good info on that topic, but I was wondering if anyone was
> interested in sharing their own views and creating a sort of
> collaborative lubeapedia, as it were. Truly a contribution to the
> cultural heritage of humanity.

That would be recreating the wheel, IMO. Some of the best information
can be found by an old blogging friend Dangerous Lilly:

http://dangerouslilly.com/lube-guide/

Lil has more information that you'd probably ever need to know about
lube - and other toys. Go check it out.

--

Tom Allen

David Solimano