Craigslist Personals Replacement: Top 10 Alternatives to Craigslist Dating

alpha sten

Feb 17, 2022, 1:10:37 AM2/17/22
Most internet users looking for casual dating pleasures online used to rely on Craigslist Personals as their go-to online dating solution. One of the most popular and fastest growing Craigslist personals replacements.

Top Craigslist Personals Alternatives - https://thefucksite.com

jiya sara

Feb 17, 2022, 1:18:54 AM2/17/22
On Thursday, 17 February 2022 at 11:40:37 UTC+5:30, alpha sten wrote:
> Most internet users looking for casual dating pleasures online used to rely on Craigslist Personals as their go-to online dating solution. One of the most popular and fastest growing Craigslist personals replacements.
>
> Top Craigslist Personals Alternatives - https://thefucksite.com
Are you out there on the web, looking for the best online dating experiences without any obligations and attachments? If your answer is yes, this article is right up your alley. Many people get into online dating because they simply like the notion of being free to hook up and find sexual pleasure with no strings attached.

Since there is nothing wrong with that, it all comes down to finding the right online dating service for your specific casual dating needs. Most internet users looking for casual dating pleasures online used to rely on Craigslist Personals as their go-to online dating solution.

lorenda white

Feb 17, 2022, 1:19:01 AM2/17/22
On Thursday, February 17, 2022 at 11:40:37 AM UTC+5:30, alpha sten wrote:
> Most internet users looking for casual dating pleasures online used to rely on Craigslist Personals as their go-to online dating solution. One of the most popular and fastest growing Craigslist personals replacements.
>
> Top Craigslist Personals Alternatives - https://thefucksite.com
However, since the popular dating site is no more, many are looking for the best alternatives to the once-great dating website. If you were left high and dry by the shutdown of Craigslist Personals, we have just the thing you’re looking for. The web is an abundant source of dating websites, but having countless apps and sites to choose from can be downright confusing, even overwhelming.

That is why we took the time and the liberty to come up with our comprehensive list of the best Craigslist Personals equivalents that you can resort to when looking for casual dating encounters, hookups, and everything else in between. Let’s talk about the reason why Craigslist Personals no longer exists and where to find your future casual excitement.

kiyan sara

Feb 17, 2022, 1:19:20 AM2/17/22
On Thursday, 17 February 2022 at 11:40:37 UTC+5:30, alpha sten wrote:
> Most internet users looking for casual dating pleasures online used to rely on Craigslist Personals as their go-to online dating solution. One of the most popular and fastest growing Craigslist personals replacements.
>
> Top Craigslist Personals Alternatives - https://thefucksite.com
Craigslist Personals Is No More

While it was active, Craigslist Personals gathered a massive community of millions of members from all over the world. Since it isn’t around anymore, many users are now left stranded, finding it difficult to find a suitable replacement.

While it’s true that the web offers countless dating sites and apps you can tap into to find someone new, finding the right website for your casual sex and hookup needs is more challenging than you probably know. Many sites and apps attract a lot of scammers with personal agendas.

vin diesal

Feb 17, 2022, 1:19:30 AM2/17/22
On Thursday, 17 February 2022 at 11:40:37 UTC+5:30, alpha sten wrote:
> Most internet users looking for casual dating pleasures online used to rely on Craigslist Personals as their go-to online dating solution. One of the most popular and fastest growing Craigslist personals replacements.
>
> Top Craigslist Personals Alternatives - https://thefucksite.com
Casual dating sites also gather people who will try to charge you for sexual services and whatnot. On the other hand, hookup dating sites also gather more men than women, which can make it additionally difficult to find same-minded people for your kinky kind of fun.

Since we know how hard it is to find relationships with no emotional attachment, we’re going to introduce you to our list of the best Craigslist Personal alternatives that can help you resume your Craigslist dating. So, stay with us to find out more about our alternatives to Craigslist for sex.

outpost season

Feb 17, 2022, 1:19:44 AM2/17/22
On Thursday, February 17, 2022 at 11:40:37 AM UTC+5:30, alpha sten wrote:
> Most internet users looking for casual dating pleasures online used to rely on Craigslist Personals as their go-to online dating solution. One of the most popular and fastest growing Craigslist personals replacements.
>
> Top Craigslist Personals Alternatives - https://thefucksite.com
1. Adult Friend Finder

Adult Friend Finder should be your number one option if you’re looking for hookups and casual dates. Aside from being one of the largest, most popular, effective, and secure dating sites around, AFF is simply perfect for people interested in making their sex life more interesting and adventurous than ever.

AFF helps you find many different profiles of people. Whether you’re looking for serious arrangements, threesomes, swinger groups, hookups, casual partners, or friends with benefits, anything goes here.

In addition, the site also gathers one of the largest sex and swinger communities on the web, with most members coming from the USA, the UK, and Canada. There is an array of advanced search features you can use to find tons of potential matches in a matter of minutes.

With an easy and fast signup process that requires only a small portion of your personal information and an affordable monthly fee, AFF is a perfect replacement for a Craigslist hookup platform. The site gathers more than 100 million registered users, so expect a lot of action to come your way.

yohan ston

Feb 17, 2022, 1:19:53 AM2/17/22
On Thursday, February 17, 2022 at 11:40:37 AM UTC+5:30, alpha sten wrote:
> Most internet users looking for casual dating pleasures online used to rely on Craigslist Personals as their go-to online dating solution. One of the most popular and fastest growing Craigslist personals replacements.
>
> Top Craigslist Personals Alternatives - https://thefucksite.com
2. Craigslist Community

Since Craigslist was so popular among online dating members seeking casual encounters, many have been trying to use what’s left of the platform’s postings to achieve their dating goals. However, Craigslist Community isn’t exactly what Casual Encounters used to be.

It’s quite the opposite. Most of the postings on Craigslist Community prohibit any notion of sex. Still, don’t let this discourage you. If you’re feeling nostalgic, you can still use this platform as an alternative to finding casual dates because it’s completely free and offers access to a wide variety of different content.

You can discover many interesting things, Craigslist hookups included, by going over your local Craigslist Community notice boards for personal ads. The best thing about this platform is that it can connect you with people who live nearby, allowing you to turn your connections into something more.

veronica ston

Feb 17, 2022, 1:20:04 AM2/17/22
On Thursday, February 17, 2022 at 11:40:37 AM UTC+5:30, alpha sten wrote:
> Most internet users looking for casual dating pleasures online used to rely on Craigslist Personals as their go-to online dating solution. One of the most popular and fastest growing Craigslist personals replacements.
>
> Top Craigslist Personals Alternatives - https://thefucksite.com
3. Ashley Madison

If you’re into hookups and casual dating with married people, Ashley Madison is an excellent dating platform for you. This is a dating service where married and people in relationships can find same-minded people for an affair.

While you can use any other dating site for the same purpose, many people looking for casual dates with married and involved members are often frowned upon by other members on an array of dating apps and platforms.

Since finding casual dates and hookups with married people is so stigmatised by the online dating community, finding someone who accepts and understands your dating choices has been quite challenging. Thankfully, Ashley Madison completely changed that.

Aside from allowing you to meet a lot of involved and married people, Ashley Madison also provides a community that is free of any prejudice or stigma. They won’t judge you for your preferences. In addition, the site also greatly values the privacy of every member due to the unique nature of the site and the specific type of audience it targets.

veronica ston

Feb 17, 2022, 1:20:12 AM2/17/22
On Thursday, February 17, 2022 at 11:40:37 AM UTC+5:30, alpha sten wrote:
> Most internet users looking for casual dating pleasures online used to rely on Craigslist Personals as their go-to online dating solution. One of the most popular and fastest growing Craigslist personals replacements.
>
> Top Craigslist Personals Alternatives - https://thefucksite.com
4. Doublelist

If you’re looking for casual dates and hookups with people of all sexual orientations, Doublelist should be your go-to solution. Just like the sites we already mentioned, Doublelist is an excellent candidate to fill the immense void that the disappearance of Craigslist Personals has left you with.

One of the biggest reasons we mention Doublelist is that the site acts as your dating service for finding same-minded people for everything ranging from serious dating to hookups and casual sex, as well as education and exploration of all sorts.

The site provides new members with plenty of useful search features and chat options to ensure they find the type of people that suit them. You can use the available search filters to search for dates on a local city level, and the navigation is super user-friendly.

The site also verifies each new member via phone, but you must be located in Canada, Australia, the UK, or the USA to be able to register. What we like the most about this amazing dating site is its anti-spam technology. In other words, you won’t have to worry about scams or fake profiles, leaving you to focus on finding potential matches.

alpha sten

Feb 17, 2022, 1:20:24 AM2/17/22
On Thursday, February 17, 2022 at 11:40:37 AM UTC+5:30, alpha sten wrote:
> Most internet users looking for casual dating pleasures online used to rely on Craigslist Personals as their go-to online dating solution. One of the most popular and fastest growing Craigslist personals replacements.
>
> Top Craigslist Personals Alternatives - https://thefucksite.com
5. Kasual

Kasual is one of the rare dating apps that offer all the advantages of Craigslist Personals and asks for very little in return. The app offers everything that the most popular dating service once did without any of its disadvantages.

With a modern, interactive interface and easy navigation and signup, you can use the app to find same-minded people on the go. Aside from the fact that the app is being promoted as the best alternative to Craigslist Casual Encounters, it is an excellent online dating hub for finding hookups, casual dates, relationships, and more serious dating arrangements.

However, Kasual isn’t the best place for those looking for serious commitment and long-term connections. Instead, the app is designed as a hookup, casual dating app for busy people who need something real anytime, any place.

If you’re in that stage of your life where you don’t have time for a serious relationship, KasualApp is a perfect solution for all your dating needs.

jiya sara

Feb 17, 2022, 1:20:33 AM2/17/22
On Thursday, 17 February 2022 at 11:40:37 UTC+5:30, alpha sten wrote:
> Most internet users looking for casual dating pleasures online used to rely on Craigslist Personals as their go-to online dating solution. One of the most popular and fastest growing Craigslist personals replacements.
>
> Top Craigslist Personals Alternatives - https://thefucksite.com
6. Reddit Personals

Reddit is among the biggest, most popular platforms where millions of internet users from all over the world come to meet other people and share their various interests regarding a great many different things. As of late, one of those things is online dating.

Since Reddit has an incredibly large user base and contains countless subreddits, each aimed at specific discussions and topics, the platform finally came up with a subreddit dedicated solely to online dating – Reddit Personals.

Also known as Redditor for Redditor (R4R), this online dating subreddit provides access to millions of people, with the large majority coming from Craigslist Personals. Aside from casual dates and hookups, you can also find friends, serious connections, and everything else as the platform is extremely popular among the younger generations.

lorenda white

Feb 17, 2022, 1:20:43 AM2/17/22
On Thursday, February 17, 2022 at 11:40:37 AM UTC+5:30, alpha sten wrote:
> Most internet users looking for casual dating pleasures online used to rely on Craigslist Personals as their go-to online dating solution. One of the most popular and fastest growing Craigslist personals replacements.
>
> Top Craigslist Personals Alternatives - https://thefucksite.com
7. Bedpage

Built on almost the same foundation as Craigslist Personals, Bedpage is another viable replacement for Craigslist for sex. While there are a few differences between the two, the common goal is pretty much the same.

Bedpage is essentially a classified dating service that offers ads for a variety of different things, such as job advertisements, real estate, buy and sell, and so on. One of the site’s sections is fully dedicated to online dating.

The site gathers a wide range of different people looking for new and exciting experiences of all sorts. Members are open for all sorts of relationship types, and it is quite possible to find people of all sexual orientations and preferences here.

Bedpage is a straightforward dating site with a user-friendly, easy-to-navigate interface. It is open to members from all age groups. On top of that, the site is completely free to use. You just need to pay for the ad placement, and you’re good to go.

kiyan sara

Feb 17, 2022, 1:20:51 AM2/17/22
On Thursday, 17 February 2022 at 11:40:37 UTC+5:30, alpha sten wrote:
> Most internet users looking for casual dating pleasures online used to rely on Craigslist Personals as their go-to online dating solution. One of the most popular and fastest growing Craigslist personals replacements.
>
> Top Craigslist Personals Alternatives - https://thefucksite.com
8. Locanto Personals

Locanto is much more than just an alternative to Craigslist Personals – it is your ad board where you can post all sorts of different ads. Since our focus is on online dating, let’s talk about the Locanto Personals section for online dating.

This section is reserved for all those looking for same-minded people, and it allows you to browse members from all over the world by joining any of the Long Term Relationship/Dating subsections. We recommend that you locate the one named Casual Encounters because that’s where all the real fun is.

This is where you can enter a whole new world of specific kinks and sexual preferences and connect with adults of all ages and sexual orientations. How you choose to interact with other members is solely up to you. You’ll have plenty of options to get in touch with people who interest you.

vin diesal

Feb 17, 2022, 1:20:59 AM2/17/22
On Thursday, 17 February 2022 at 11:40:37 UTC+5:30, alpha sten wrote:
> Most internet users looking for casual dating pleasures online used to rely on Craigslist Personals as their go-to online dating solution. One of the most popular and fastest growing Craigslist personals replacements.
>
> Top Craigslist Personals Alternatives - https://thefucksite.com
9. Oodle Personals

Oodle Personals is almost the same thing as Reddit Personals with one small but significant difference – it focuses on a more adult and mature target audience. Aside from that, the platform also invests heavily in security and safety measures to ensure that the members can connect and share their common interests without a worry on their minds.

Available in all English-speaking areas, Oodle Personals allows you to choose the location where you want to meet available singles. Oodle gathers members 35+, although this isn’t a general rule of thumb here. The site’s focus is on visual content, so expect lots and lots of photos and images.

outpost season

Feb 17, 2022, 1:21:11 AM2/17/22
On Thursday, February 17, 2022 at 11:40:37 AM UTC+5:30, alpha sten wrote:
> Most internet users looking for casual dating pleasures online used to rely on Craigslist Personals as their go-to online dating solution. One of the most popular and fastest growing Craigslist personals replacements.
>
> Top Craigslist Personals Alternatives - https://thefucksite.com
10. Classified Ads

The last alternative on our list is a famous ad platform, Classified Ads. Aside from being a regular ads platform, you can also use it as a casual dating platform for hookups. To get started, all you have to do is choose your area and let the platform work its magic.

The Personals section allows you to tap into six different subcategories:

Casual Dating;
Men Seeking Men;
Men Seeking Women;
Missed Connections;
Women Seeking Women;
Women Seeking Men.

Simply choose the category that suits your needs and let the good times roll.

yohan ston

Feb 17, 2022, 1:21:23 AM2/17/22
On Thursday, February 17, 2022 at 11:40:37 AM UTC+5:30, alpha sten wrote:
> Most internet users looking for casual dating pleasures online used to rely on Craigslist Personals as their go-to online dating solution. One of the most popular and fastest growing Craigslist personals replacements.
>
> Top Craigslist Personals Alternatives - https://thefucksite.com
Craigslist Personals Replacements FAQ
How effective are these Craigslist Personals alternatives?

Even though Craigslist Personals is long gone but not forgotten, the world of casual dating and hookups is still spinning. If you just loved all the options that Craigslist Personal used to offer, you’re going to love these alternatives without any doubt. We recommend that you check them all out to find the best option.

What is the best Craigslist Personals replacement?

Since there are too many alternatives and replacements available to pick just one, we can safely say that each alternative on our list is a viable option. Each option gives you unique features and fantastic opportunities to meet special people. We have chosen our top 10 alternatives for you. It’s up to you to check them out and see which one works best for you.

Is it ok to have casual sex with strangers?

If two adult people decide to have consensual sexual intercourse, there is nothing wrong with that. It all comes down to you and your dating preferences. If you don’t feel ready to commit, casual dating might just be the right option for you.

Is casual dating good for mature people?

Casual dating is for people of all age groups, but only if they are ok with it. For it to work, both sides must agree to it. It is wrong to believe that casual dating and online dating are generally reserved for the younger generations only. If you have an internet connection and you feel like giving it a try, our recommendation is to go for it.

kiyan sara

Mar 8, 2022, 4:28:32 AM3/8/22
dating women for hookup

linda sara

May 3, 2022, 2:55:34 AM5/3/22
On Thursday, 17 February 2022 at 11:40:37 UTC+5:30, alpha sten wrote:
> Most internet users looking for casual dating pleasures online used to rely on Craigslist Personals as their go-to online dating solution. One of the most popular and fastest growing Craigslist personals replacements.
>
> Top Craigslist Personals Alternatives - https://thefucksite.com
We are into pleasure and want to find someone for possible ongoing times with him doing her while I watch. She is sensual and open minded and we both are motivated to get another man in her. No anal, pain, or scat play, just good sex. Race, body type, cock size are all less important than attitude. We are looking for DDF because its better for us if you can cum inside her.

yohan ston

Apr 18, 2023, 6:01:29 AM4/18/23
Kate can I see you please to fuck while watching pornograph I'm in Lewisham