New Genealogical site! (Southern California)

Desert Gold

Apr 5, 1996, 3:00:00 AM4/5/96
Desert Gold is proud to list our local Genealogical Research Group.
Stop by and pick up a surname listing from our FTP download area.
Our area is rich with history of early settlers & pioneers to the area
surrounding the Joshua Tree National Park, in the California desert.

D E S E R T G O L D
An introduction to the Joshua Tree National Park in the desert of southern
California, USA, and its surrounding communities. Download .GIF files or
take a 'virtual hike' in the park. See the GOLD our area has to offer!
in...@desertgold.com http://www.desertgold.com