Federal Free Abortions In The First Three Months

Intelligent Party

May 22, 2022, 2:30:08 PM5/22/22
And no restrictions on abortions in the first four months.

All doctors and offices under these federal programs are immune from all State
abortion persecutions.

90% of abortions take place in the first three months/trimester/13 weeks.
10% of abortions take place in the subsequent 7 weeks/1.6 months

There are no abortions after 20 weeks, not by law, but by grace of doctors.

Normal gestation is 40 weeks.

In my opinion there is no ghost in the fetus in the first 17.33 weeks/4 months.
There are 4.33 week per month.

Jesus confirmed John the Baptist is the reincarnation of Elijah the Prophet.

In my opinion, Elijah was not in the zygote/fetus of John the Baptist, moments
after the sperm fertilized the egg.

There is tons of evidence of ghosts, though most dead people/ghosts do not hang
around the living. There is tons of evidence of the afterlife, through journeys
out of the boy, while living.

The ghost comes into the fetus sometime after the first 4 months, sometime not
until the moment of birth.

When you travel out of body you are connected by a silver cord.

If the baby is born without a ghost the baby is born stillborn, because the body
cannot survive without a ghost.

There is tons of evidence that fetus have ghosts in them, as tons of people have
memories of the womb, yet none of them is before five months one week before birth.

Normal gestation is nine months, one week.

After four months, the fetus should be regarded as a human adult accidentally
attached to the mother. So even if they mother has a right to detach, the
abortion should be characterized as if a living human adult is going to die.

If you and I are accidentally attached in an accident, and one or the other of us
will die if we are detached within six months, does the other of us have the right
to detach? Nevertheless, that is a mute question in the first four months in my
opinion, when there is no ghost in the fetus, but merely a growing body without a
Spirit.

There is life before life in the afterlife, and life after death in the afterlife.

We should have free federal abortions in the first three months, and no
restrictions on abortions in the first four months.
All doctors and offices should be immune from all State abortion persecutions,
under these federal programs.