PEOPLE AT WAR: YOU HAVE TO BE REASON, AND IF THE OTHER SIDE'S NOT REASON, BE BYE-BYE AND READY TO FIGHT

Intelligent Party

May 23, 2022, 2:09:57 PM5/23/22
PEOPLE AT WAR: YOU HAVE TO BE REASON, AND IF THE OTHER SIDE'S NOT REASON, BE
BYE-BYE AND READY TO FIGHT.

Do we really need NATO in the Ukraine? Can we understand why Russia would be
threatened by it?

What do we want? _The Ukraine in the EU_.

Do we really need the Ukraine politically in the Donbas? Is it necessarily
unreasonable for the Donbas to want a separate political government?

What do we want? The right for Ukrainians to work and reside and have equal
rights (and possibly political rights) and human rights in the Donbas. Will the
Donbas accept this? How much do Ukrainians care if it won't? Is this a strong
grievance? Yet the Donbas may want Free Association too.