Festival for the Souls of Dead Whales

David Dalton

Dec 9, 2023, 10:56:57 PM12/9/23
December 10 is the Festival for the Souls of Dead Whales.

It is also Human Rights Day and International Animal Rights Day.

"And if I shed a tear I won’t cage it; I won't fear love;
And if I feel a rage I won’t deny it; I won't fear love" (Sarah McLachlan)

David Dalton

Dec 9, 2023, 11:47:23 PM12/9/23
On Dec 10, 2023, David Dalton wrote
(in article<0001HW.2B256E8500...@news.eternal-september.org>):

> December 10 is the Festival for the Souls of Dead Whales.
>
> It is also Human Rights Day and International Animal Rights Day.

It is also Worldwide Candle Lighting Day in memory of children
who have died, and many have died in Gaza, and some in Israel.