Poem To Honor Former President

Gary

Mar 30, 2018, 10:28:05 AM3/30/18
Monkey see, monkey do
If a Negro sees,
He'll do it too.
If mulatto Obama notices,
He'll join the crew.

Jack Fate

Mar 30, 2018, 10:35:55 AM3/30/18
"honor"? Puhlease, you just revealed, once again, that you are an
ungrateful low life racist.

Gary

Mar 30, 2018, 11:30:52 AM3/30/18
On Fri, 30 Mar 2018 16:35:55 +0200, Jack Fate <j...@jf.com.invalid>
wrote:
I'm trying to compliment Barry. After all -- he has spent his life
seeing things -- and then doing them. Things I would never have
thought he was capable of. Just like a monkey, he can pick up an
acorn and call it a steak sandwich ! And people believe him !

After all -- he was a colored boy -- born in the middle of the Pacific
Ocean with no talent above that of a young ditch digger. But he
convinced Boobus Americanus that he was an American -- a white man --
and qualified to be president. And .... our good friend .. Boobus
Elected him !

Go Barry, Go ! Do it again !!!