Elon Musk's next Twitter bombshells could explode social media tyranny

1 view

Johnny

Dec 5, 2022, 12:59:52 PM12/5/22

By Buck Sexton
Published December 5, 2022

Conservatives have been shouting about Twitter's partisan meddling for
years -- and now we have the smoking gun proof to back it up.
Shockingly, it was even worse than we thought.

It had long been suspected that Twitter was, before Elon Musk bought
it, regularly engaging in a massive fraud against the principles of
free speech and creating a slanted public forum. Now it's demonstrably
true, based on the words of those who were running it.

That's we have learned so far from what journalist Matt Taibbi has
dubbed the "Twitter Files." It's a compilation of emails from inside of
Twitter that show the company was -- at the highest level -- deeply
partisan, and became a ruthless tool of left-wing censorship on a range
of key issues and critical election moments.

Most famously, there was Twitter's suppression of the New York Post
Hunter Biden laptop story in 2022. The justification from the social
media giant for shutting that down never made sense, and now we can see
they knew that too. It was all total bull.

That act of pure election meddling had nothing to do with "hacked
materials" and everything to do with Democrats' gaining power. It was
dishonest. It was bad faith. And it may well have thrown them the 2020
election.

But the "Twitter Files" are still in their opening act. Matt Taibbi and
Elon Musk himself have made clear that a whole range of internal
documents will soon be shared with the public. And the Democrats may
face a reckoning that stretches all the way up to the White House.

https://www.foxnews.com/opinion/elon-musks-next-twitter-bombshells-explode-social-media-tyranny

It's hard to believe the people running Twitter were so stupid as to
leave those Emails on the computers.

Josh Rosenbluth

Dec 5, 2022, 4:09:39 PM12/5/22

Johnny

Dec 6, 2022, 9:07:00 AM12/6/22
The smoking gun is the laptop.

Hunter Biden's business partner said the person referred to as "the big
guy' is President Biden. We will find out if that is a fact in about a
month.

We will also find out why the FBI concealed that laptop for a year
before the presidential election.

Josh Rosenbluth

Dec 6, 2022, 11:23:44 AM12/6/22
That has nothing to do with Twitter files (read my link).

Johnny

Dec 6, 2022, 12:24:09 PM12/6/22
On Tue, 6 Dec 2022 08:23:41 -0800
I looked at the link and decided I didn't want to read it.

You said there is no smoking gun. There is.

Josh Rosenbluth

Dec 6, 2022, 8:00:36 PM12/6/22
Troll.