Oil execs rip Biden admin's 'completely inaccurate,' 'flat-out lie' about US energy production

Johnny

Nov 29, 2022, 3:14:28 PM11/29/22

By Kristen Altus
Published November 29, 2022

After the White House claimed that U.S. oil producers have "plenty of
opportunities" to drill domestically, some executives are slamming the
administration’s "completely inaccurate," "flat-out lie."

"We've basically tracked about 125 specific actions that this
administration and the Democratic Congress have done to slow down or
stop oil production in America," American Energy Alliance President Tom
Pyle said on "Varney & Co." Tuesday. "He has an 'America last' energy
policy."

Cut!

On Saturday, the Treasury Department announced its decision to allow
California-based Chevron to resume "limited" energy production in
Venezuela after years of sanctions that have dramatically curtailed oil
and gas profits that have flowed to Maduro’s government.

Cut!

In response, United Refining Company Chairman and CEO John Catsimatidis
also told host Ashley Webster on Tuesday that the move "makes no sense
at all," after noting that Canada has the ability to export an
additional 1 million barrels of crude oil per day to the U.S.

"Can anybody figure out why we are giving business to Venezuela? Who's
associated with China? Russia?" Catsimatidis asked. "Why are we giving
them the business and not giving it to Canada?"

https://www.foxbusiness.com/energy/oil-execs-rip-biden-admins-completely-inaccurate-flat-out-lie-us-energy-production

Can anyone explain why?

In my opinion, Biden is fool and a traitor, and anyone that voted for
him is a fool.