Why Isn't Biden Saving Us From Inflation and High Gas Prices.

Mattb

Jul 25, 2021, 11:14:57 AMJul 25
As a real capitalist, I believe the government needs to step in and save us.

If Trump were POTUS, he'd put in price controls. Just like Jimmy Carter did.

MattB.

Jul 25, 2021, 12:31:14 PMJul 25
On Sun, 25 Jul 2021 15:14:55 -0000 (UTC), Mattb <beem...@gmail.com>
wrote:

>As a real capitalist, I believe the government needs to step in and save us.
>

>If Trump were POTUS, he'd put in price controls. Just like Jimmy Carter did.

Another forger. You can always tell when liberal/progressives get
panicked by facts.......next we will hear from a anonymous source.

Mattb

Aug 1, 2021, 11:49:28 AMAug 1

Mattb

Aug 4, 2021, 12:11:26 AMAug 4
On Sun, 1 Aug 2021 15:49:26 -0000 (UTC), Mattb <beem...@gmail.com>
wrote:

>As a real capitalist, I believe the government needs to step in and save us.
>

>If Trump were POTUS, he'd put in price controls. Just like Jimmy Carter did.

Is this forger YAK?

Mattb

Aug 8, 2021, 8:48:10 PMAug 8