Just 27 More Days Until Trump Triumphantly Returns To The White House And Rules America Again!

1 view

Tucker C.

Jul 27, 2021, 7:24:19 PM7/27/21
The Prophets have spoken!

Mike Lindell set August 13 as the date in his bonkers theory that Trump will
be reinstated as president

MyPillow CEO Mike Lindell said he believed former President Donald Trump
would take the impossible step of being reinstated as president on August 13.

Speaking to Brannon Howse on the conservative WVW Broadcast Network on
Sunday, Lindell said that by that date Trump's reinstatement would "be the
talk of the world."

"Donald Trump won," he claimed. "I mean, it's pretty simple, OK?"

"Donald Trump will be back in office in August," Lindell said, gesticulating
at a video camera.

"What I'm talking about, Steve, is what I have been doing since January 9.
All of the evidence I have, everything that is going to go before the Supreme
Court, and the election of 2020 is going bye-bye," Lindell said during the
podcast, which aired over the weekend.

FBInCIAnNSATerroristSlayer

Jul 28, 2021, 3:20:06 AM7/28/21
WHITE FILTH doesn't understand THEIR OWN DNA.

THIS IS "YOU EVIL WHITE RACE"

White Christians "Deceiving Natives" with smallpox infested blankets
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EEHsR63F5Dw

“When the Missionaries arrived, the Africans had the land and the
Missionaries had the Bible. They taught how to pray with our eyes
closed. When we opened them, they had the land and we had the Bible.”

― Jomo Kenyatta

EVERYTHING, literally EVERYTHING about the WHITE FILTH is "PURE EVIL".

Pathological Lying, Deception, Cunning, Manipulation, Hypocrisy,
Infinite Greed, Infinite Selfishness, Sadism, Perversions, Backstabbing,
Racism, Thievery, Narrow Mindedness, Immaturity, Egoism, Arrogance,
Cowardice, Barbarism, Blood Lust and Evil are in White Christian DNA.

EVIL White Xtian DNA should be and must be FORCIBLY CIVILIZED, HUMANIZED
and REFORMED.

Amrikkka has always been a TOTALITARIAN GENOCIDAL THIEVING nation its
ENTIRE EXISTENCE.

Your govt has been SECRETLY CHIPPING your cocksucking, CONFUSED GENDER
perverted programmed low IQ pale skinned asses for MORE THAN 40 years
with MIND CONTROL CHIPS.

White filth WET THEIR PANTIES just to even CONVERSE about CIA, NSA, FBI etc.

DISGUSTING fucking white race.

40,000 NSA, CIA, DHS and FBI Cointelpro agents are SECRETLY CHIPPING
Amrikkkans with MIND CONTROL CHIPS for more than 40 years.

With Magnetic Nanoparticles, Scientists Remotely Control Neurons and
Animal Behavior
http://www.buffalo.edu/news/releases/2010/07/11518.html

CIA n NSA Mind Control Technologies are 70 YEARS more advanced than what
these university scientists developed with just a couple of million
dollars budget.

You fucking white xtian morons, NSA psychopaths have been SPRAYING these
MIND CONTROL NANOBOTS in the air you breathe. These MIND CONTROL
NANOBOTS go through your NOSE and settle in your brains and stay there
FOR GOOD. These NANOBOTS get recharged by your brain's electric impulses.

CIA, NSA knows EVERY THOUGHT PROCESS that occurs in your brain, which
are being RECORDED in NSA Super computers.

This is WHAT HAPPENED to your cocksucking BRAINS, YOU WHITE XTIAN
MORONS. Your brains are TEAMING with THOUSANDS OF THESE MIND CONTROL
NANOBOTS.

Nanobots replacing neurons
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R-2Xw-GNkUQ

ALL of your brains are TEAMING with tens of thousands of these MIND
CONTROL NANOBOTS. CIA, NSA, FBI CoinelPRO "DOWNLOADED the ENTIRE
contents of your brain including thoughts and memories into their
Supercomputers long time back.

CIA, NSA and FBI psychopaths STEALTHILY TORTURE you and other amrikkkans
and ACCUSE THEM to be schizophrenic, delusional and lunatics, when
VICTIMS COMPLAIN.

WHITES DON'T UNDERSTAND their own PATHOLOGICAL LYING, CUNNING and DECEPTION.

I have been PLAYING and TOYING with the EVIL, COWARD WHITE XTIAN VIRUS
CIA, NSA, MI6, MI5, ASIS, ASIO Psychopaths for more than 20 years and
PUBLICLY and PRIVATELY "HUMILIATED" them and TURNED them into "IMPOTENT
COWARDS", whom the ENTIRE filthy perverted coward WHITE RACE and POTUS n
Prime Ministers "LIVE IN FEAR OF".

MERCILESSLY MASSACRE THE CIA, NSA n FBI AGENTS LIKE FUCKING PIGS for
SECRETLY CHIPPING Amrikkkans with MIND CONTROL CHIPS and TORTURING with
Directed Energy Weapons (DEWs)
https://groups.google.com/g/uk.sport.cricket/c/rATE8TaLIcg/m/B77TudfbAQAJ

WESTERN WHITE CHRISTIANS HAVE ALWAYS BEEN A "RACE OF PUSSIES and COWARDS"
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/uk.sport.cricket/QL1E59PpbHA/mmQTlsDwAwAJ

Tucker C.

Aug 4, 2021, 8:05:36 PM8/4/21

Tucker C.

Aug 8, 2021, 10:49:35 PM8/8/21

FBInCIAnNSATerroristSlayer

Aug 9, 2021, 6:27:51 AM8/9/21
YOU WHITES are an EVIL VIRUS which should be COMPLETELY ELIMINATED to
make humans RESPECTABLE in the Universe.

START FOCUSING on these IMPORTANT THINGS which made YOUR EXISTENCE a
COMPLETE WASTE, you FILTHY WHITE CHRISTIAN MOTHERFUCCCCKKKKKKAAAASSSS.

They are REMOTELY PROGRAMMING and ALTERING your lives EVERY FUCKING DAY,
breaking up your relationships, artificially creating relationships,
making you argue and fight with your neighbors, colleagues, family
members, getting you fired and EVERY Fucking thing you can IMAGINE.

They are "remotely MANIPULATING your chipped brains" and FUCKING your
daughters, sisters, mothers, wives, girlfriends, boyfriends, husbands,
fathers, brothers etc.

WHITE FILTH doesn't understand THEIR OWN DNA.

THIS IS "YOU EVIL WHITE RACE"

White Christians "Deceiving Natives" with smallpox infested blankets
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EEHsR63F5Dw

“When the Missionaries arrived, the Africans had the land and the
Missionaries had the Bible. They taught how to pray with our eyes
closed. When we opened them, they had the land and we had the Bible.”

― Jomo Kenyatta

"MULTIPLY this DECEPTION" by a factor of MILLION and you will know HOW
your EVIL CUNNING GOVT is DECEIVING, BACKSTABBING you and SECRETLY
CHIPPING you with MIND CONTROL CHIPS.

EVERYTHING, literally EVERYTHING about WHITE FILTH is "INFINITE DECEPTION".

Pathological Lying, Deception, Cunning, Manipulation, Hypocrisy,
Infinite Greed, Infinite Selfishness, Sadism, Perversions, Backstabbing,
Racism, Thievery, Narrow Mindedness, Immaturity, Egoism, Arrogance,
Cowardice, Barbarism, Blood Lust and Evil are in White Christian DNA.

EVIL White Xtian DNA should be and must be FORCIBLY CIVILIZED, HUMANIZED
and REFORMED.

Amrikkka has always been a TOTALITARIAN GENOCIDAL THIEVING nation its
ENTIRE EXISTENCE.

Your govt has been SECRETLY CHIPPING your cocksucking, CONFUSED GENDER
perverted programmed low IQ pale skinned asses for MORE THAN 40 years
with MIND CONTROL CHIPS.

USA is a MILLION TIMES "WORSE" than Chinese dictatorship or even hitler.

Your govt controls your entire MSM and brainwashes you 24x7 about Evil
Russia, Evil China, Evil Muslims, Evil non-whites, Evil non-christians
fascism, hitler, nazis to KEEP YOUR MIND DISTRACTED while SECRETLY
CHIPPING YOU and implementing a DYSTOPIAN TYRANNICAL SOCIETY.

Bryan Kofron exposes Gangstalking, Electronic Harassment, Mind Control
Targeted Individual Program
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8Z8VKZA-RFc

DARPA Scientist and INSIDER Dr. James Giordano stated that the EVIL US
Govt is "remotely manipulating and changing human behavior and emotions"
using SATELLITES.

MK ULTRA 2020 REMOTE MIND CONTROL THROUGH AMAZON CIA CLOUD COMPUTING
ELECTRONIC BRAIN LINK
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6L8pwVcNwQk&t=875s

Scientist Dr. Paul Batcho said EVIL US GOVT is also using CELL TOWERS to
MANIPULATE and CONTROL human minds.

CELL TOWERS are being USED by CIA n NSA DEEP STATE to MANIPULATE HUMAN
BRAINS with SYNTHETIC TELEPATHY
https://groups.google.com/g/uk.sport.cricket/c/mLxKZPIZw9E/m/jeggrqQIBAAJ

CNN Fag

Aug 9, 2021, 12:10:03 PM8/9/21