(Traitor!) Marjorie Taylor Greene Shuts Down Idea That Trump Will be Reinstated in August, 'Not True'

A Real Patriot For Our Real POTUS

Jul 25, 2021, 7:19:24 AMJul 25
This is sedition! Why does she hate America??

She was nowhere to be seen on January 6, so it's not surprising that she's
said this! How can she be trusted when she clearly believes the lies
that Trump didn't win.

Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene is still a staunch ally of former President
Donald Trump but she's not in the camp of people who believe he'll return
to office before fall.

Several religious leaders and MyPillow CEO Mike Lindell have backed the
belief that Trump will be reinstated as president in the coming months.
The hope is rooted in the conviction that evidence will come out showing
the election was fraudulent and while Greene believes Trump won the 2020
election, she doesn't see him being reinstated.

"I would hate for anyone to get their hopes up thinking that President
Trump is going to be back in the White House in August because that's not
true and I'm telling you that as a member of Congress, that's a very
difficult thing to do," Greene told Steve Bannon on his podcast on
Wednesday.

Greene added that people need to be "careful in what they believe," but
didn't mention anyone by name as to who she thought was peddling faulty
information.
Newsweek Newsletter sign-up >
marjorie taylor greene election trump reinstated
Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene told former President Donald Trump's
supporters to not get their hopes up that he'll be reinstated in August
because it's "not true." Greene speaks at a news conference after visiting
the Holocaust Museum, outside the U.S. Capitol on June 14. Drew
Angerer/Reuters, Getty Images

Lindell has become a leading voice for the belief that Trump will be back
in office by August and has set Aug. 13 as the date that his reinstatement
will be the "talk of the world." On Sunday, he told WVW Broadcast
Network's Brannon Howse that the results would be overturned not only for
Trump but "down-ticket senators."

Some are clinging to hope that an audit of the election being conducted in
Fulton County, Ga., will sway the results in Trump's favor. In 2016, the
former president took Georgia by about 5 points but four years later, he
lost the key state by less than a point. With 16 electoral votes, it was a
difficult blow to Trump's reelection bid and he's consistently fought the
results ever since.
Read more

In May, a judge agreed to unseal more than 100,000 absentee ballots in
Georgia's most populous county and order the production of high-resolution
images so plaintiffs can evaluate their legitimacy. Greene is very hopeful
the audit will successfully prove there was "real election fraud" and she
told Bannon she's seen the "real evidence" the attorneys have.

Having lived in Georgia her whole life, Greene told Bannon the state
reelected Trump in November, as well as, former Senator David Perdue.
Perdue failed to secure the 50 percent of votes necessary to win the
election in November and lost to Democrat Jon Ossoff in a runoff election
in January.

Greene backed decertifying the election if the audit shows President Joe
Biden didn't win Georgia, but even if Trump were to get those 16 electoral
votes, it wouldn't be enough for him to win the election.

FBInCIAnNSATerroristSlayer

Jul 25, 2021, 9:16:25 AMJul 25
On 7/25/2021 4:19 AM, A Real Patriot For Our Real POTUS wrote:
> This is sedition! Why does she hate America??
>
> She was nowhere to be seen on January 6, so it's not surprising that she's
> said this! How can she be trusted when she clearly believes the lies
> that Trump didn't win.
>

> Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene is still a staunch ally of former President
> Donald Trump but she's not in the camp of people who believe he'll return
> to office before fall.
>
> Several religious leaders and MyPillow CEO Mike Lindell have backed the
> belief that Trump will be reinstated as president in the coming months.
> The hope is rooted in the conviction that evidence will come out showing
> the election was fraudulent and while Greene believes Trump won the 2020
> election, she doesn't see him being reinstated.

YOU cocksucking, animal raping, RACIST THIEVING WHITE MOTHERFUCKER,

Amrikkka has always been a TOTALITARIAN GENOCIDAL THIEVING nation its
ENTIRE EXISTENCE.

You, your demented potus and coward congressmen/senators LIVE IN FEAR of
the REAL GOVT aka NATION STATE of
FBI+CIA+NSA+IRS+DARPA+DOD+NRO+DHS+DIA+DNI+Cops etc.

Your govt has been SECRETLY CHIPPING your cocksucking, CONFUSED GENDER
perverted programmed low IQ pale skinned asses for MORE THAN 40 years
with MIND CONTROL CHIPS.

White filth WET THEIR PANTIES just to even CONVERSE about CIA, NSA, FBI etc.

DISGUSTING fucking white race.

40,000 NSA, CIA, DHS and FBI Cointelpro agents are SECRETLY CHIPPING
Amrikkkans with MIND CONTROL CHIPS for more than 40 years.

With Magnetic Nanoparticles, Scientists Remotely Control Neurons and
Animal Behavior
http://www.buffalo.edu/news/releases/2010/07/11518.html

CIA n NSA Mind Control Technologies are 70 YEARS more advanced than what
these university scientists developed with just a couple of million
dollars budget.

You fucking white xtian morons, NSA psychopaths have been SPRAYING these
MIND CONTROL NANOBOTS in the air you breathe. These MIND CONTROL
NANOBOTS go through your NOSE and settle in your brains and stay there
FOR GOOD. These NANOBOTS get recharged by your brain's electric impulses.

CIA, NSA knows EVERY THOUGHT PROCESS that occurs in your brain, which
are being RECORDED in NSA Super computers.

This is WHAT HAPPENED to your cocksucking BRAINS, YOU WHITE XTIAN
MORONS. Your brains are TEAMING with THOUSANDS OF THESE MIND CONTROL
NANOBOTS.

Nanobots replacing neurons
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R-2Xw-GNkUQ

ALL of your brains are TEAMING with tens of thousands of these MIND
CONTROL NANOBOTS. CIA, NSA, FBI CoinelPRO "DOWNLOADED the ENTIRE
contents of your brain including thoughts and memories into their
Supercomputers long time back.

CIA, NSA and FBI psychopaths STEALTHILY TORTURE you and other amrikkkans
and ACCUSE THEM to be schizophrenic, delusional and lunatics, when
VICTIMS COMPLAIN.

WHITES DON'T UNDERSTAND their own PATHOLOGICAL LYING, CUNNING and DECEPTION.

I have been PLAYING and TOYING with the EVIL, COWARD WHITE XTIAN VIRUS
CIA, NSA, MI6, MI5, ASIS, ASIO Psychopaths for more than 20 years and
PUBLICLY and PRIVATELY "HUMILIATED" them and TURNED them into "IMPOTENT
COWARDS", whom the ENTIRE filthy perverted coward WHITE RACE and POTUS n
Prime Ministers "LIVE IN FEAR OF".

MERCILESSLY MASSACRE THE CIA, NSA n FBI AGENTS LIKE FUCKING PIGS for
SECRETLY CHIPPING Amrikkkans with MIND CONTROL CHIPS and TORTURING with
Directed Energy Weapons (DEWs)
https://groups.google.com/g/uk.sport.cricket/c/rATE8TaLIcg/m/B77TudfbAQAJ

WESTERN WHITE CHRISTIANS HAVE ALWAYS BEEN A "RACE OF PUSSIES and COWARDS"
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/uk.sport.cricket/QL1E59PpbHA/mmQTlsDwAwAJ

Tritek

Jul 25, 2021, 9:20:35 AMJul 25
FBInCIAnNSATerroristSlayer wrote

> YOU cocksucking, animal raping, RACIST THIEVING WHITE MOTHERFUCKER,

Described Trump perfectly.

A Real Patriot For Our Real POTUS

Tritek

Aug 3, 2021, 9:48:23 PMAug 3
FBInCIAnNSATerroristSlayer wrote

> YOU cocksucking, animal raping, RACIST THIEVING WHITE MOTHERFUCKER,

Described Trump perfectly.

FBInCIAnNSATerroristSlayer

Aug 4, 2021, 3:15:30 AMAug 4
YOU WHITES are an EVIL VIRUS which should be COMPLETELY ELIMINATED to
make humans RESPECTABLE in the Universe.

Your GOVT CIA, NSA, FBI, MI6, MI5, ASIS, ASIO and MIC Psychopaths have
been SECRETLY CHIPPING your brains with MIND CONTROL CHIPS and OPERATING
YOU like FUCKING MUPPETS for DECADES.

START FOCUSING on these IMPORTANT THINGS which made YOUR EXISTENCE a
COMPLETE WASTE, you FILTHY WHITE CHRISTIAN MOTHERFUCCCCKKKKKKAAAASSSS.

They are REMOTELY PROGRAMMING and ALTERING your lives EVERY FUCKING DAY,
breaking up your relationships, artificially creating relationships,
making you argue and fight with your neighbors, colleagues, family
members, getting you fired and EVERY Fucking thing you can IMAGINE.

They are "remotely MANIPULATING your chipped brains" and FUCKING your
daughters, sisters, mothers, wives, girlfriends, boyfriends, husbands,
fathers, brothers etc.

WHITE FILTH doesn't understand THEIR OWN DNA.

THIS IS "YOU EVIL WHITE RACE"

White Christians "Deceiving Natives" with smallpox infested blankets
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EEHsR63F5Dw

“When the Missionaries arrived, the Africans had the land and the
Missionaries had the Bible. They taught how to pray with our eyes
closed. When we opened them, they had the land and we had the Bible.”

― Jomo Kenyatta

"MULTIPLY this DECEPTION" by a factor of MILLION and you will know HOW
your EVIL CUNNING GOVT is DECEIVING, BACKSTABBING you and SECRETLY
CHIPPING you with MIND CONTROL CHIPS.

EVERYTHING, literally EVERYTHING about WHITE FILTH is "INFINITE DECEPTION".

Pathological Lying, Deception, Cunning, Manipulation, Hypocrisy,
Infinite Greed, Infinite Selfishness, Sadism, Perversions, Backstabbing,
Racism, Thievery, Narrow Mindedness, Immaturity, Egoism, Arrogance,
Cowardice, Barbarism, Blood Lust and Evil are in White Christian DNA.

EVIL White Xtian DNA should be and must be FORCIBLY CIVILIZED, HUMANIZED
and REFORMED.

Amrikkka has always been a TOTALITARIAN GENOCIDAL THIEVING nation its
ENTIRE EXISTENCE.

Your govt has been SECRETLY CHIPPING your cocksucking, CONFUSED GENDER
perverted programmed low IQ pale skinned asses for MORE THAN 40 years
with MIND CONTROL CHIPS.

White filth WET THEIR PANTIES just to even CONVERSE about CIA, NSA, FBI etc.

DISGUSTING fucking white race.

60,000 NSA, CIA, DHS and FBI Cointelpro agents are SECRETLY CHIPPING
I have been TOYING with the EVIL, COWARD WHITE XTIAN VIRUS CIA, NSA,

Tritek

Aug 31, 2021, 1:56:40 PMAug 31