Re: How Could The CDC Make that Mistake?

1 view

Biden Sucks

Jul 25, 2021, 1:59:36 PMJul 25
Viktor Tandofsky wrote

> https://www.theatlantic.com/health/archive/2020/05/cdc-and-states-are-mis
> reporting-covid-19-test-data-pennsylvania-georgia-texas/611935/

It proves that science is a fraud and we should get our information from
Republican politicans, religious leaders and the conservative grass roots
media (not the corporate MSM like Fox News, Newsmax or OAN). They don't
talk about no COVID or rona.

tri...@gmail.com

Jul 26, 2021, 3:05:03 AMJul 26
In article <sdk8q6$9fp$2...@news.dns-netz.com>

From: Biden Sucks <jth...@gmail.com>
Newsgroups:
talk.politics.guns,talk.politics.misc,soc.retirement,alt.global-
warming,alt.atheism,alt.politics.trump,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh
Subject: Re: How Could The CDC Make that Mistake?
Date: Sun, 25 Jul 2021 17:59:34 -0000 (UTC)
jAQQNG1nm
LISsHUJlp
KGwIFd27V
AwxpCIV0U
pqEgqe32f
rXDz7ZLVY
jRU42fSsT
ZgVLiGkix
9GYkClphj
SudluRnF1
rMbgZJ18o
U8eDD84VP
GJCzbpWCq
agAL6DxeN
EKfIUNMvR7ouB/n8MrvDKdAHZwDN7kLUUINq+6frbHXi9B6fP+3H+Aej1NwY=

Biden Sucks

Jul 30, 2021, 7:50:55 PMJul 30

Biden Sucks

Aug 4, 2021, 10:15:07 AMAug 4