Turley: Jury pool in Michael Sussmann trial a 'nightmare' for prosecutors

Johnny

May 20, 2022, 9:13:23 AM5/20/22

By Fox News Staff
Published May 20, 2022

JONATHAN TURLEY: Durham faces a lot of challenges in this trial. The
judge in the trial has hit the prosecution with limiting orders. This
jury pool is a nightmare for the prosecutors. There are three Clinton
donors on the jury. In the last 24 hours, the judge turned down a
motion to dismiss a juror whose daughter is actually playing on the
same team with the daughter of Sussmann. So I think for the
prosecutors, it seems like the only thing that is missing on the jury
is Chelsea Clinton. A jury of your peers is not supposed to mean other
Clinton people. And so, I think that the prosecutors have quite a
challenge with this pool.

https://www.foxnews.com/media/turley-jury-pool-michael-sussmann-trial-nightmare-prosecutors