Google Grupper understøtter ikke længere nye Usenet-opslag eller -abonnementer. Tidligere indhold er fortsat synligt.

Elon Musk: Democrats have become party of 'division & hate'

0 visninger
Gå til det første ulæste opslag

Johnny

ulæst,
18. maj 2022, 16.43.2818.05.2022
til

By Adam Sabes
Published 31 mins ago

Tesla CEO Elon Musk said that he thinks the Democratic Party has become
"the party of division & hate," and revealed that he will now "vote
Republican."

Musk made the comment in a tweet on Wednesday, stating that he has
voted for Democrats in the past, but can no longer do so.

"In the past I voted Democrat, because they were (mostly) the kindness
party," Musk said. "But they have become the party of division & hate,
so I can no longer support them and will vote Republican."

"Now, watch their dirty tricks campaign against me unfold …," Musk
added, also tweeting a popcorn emoji.

https://www.foxbusiness.com/politics/elon-musk-democrats-party-division-hate

0 nye opslag