Re: Rudolph Giuliani will be worse than Bush as president!

johnwe...@lycos.com

Mar 30, 2005, 3:50:22 PM3/30/05

inkyb...@yahoo.com wrote:
> If Americans are stupid enough to elect former New York City Mayor
> Rudolph Giuliani as our next president after Bush, you had better
pray
> for an earth killing asteroid impact, because sudden death would be
> better than 4 years of Rudolph at the helm.
>
> Giuliani became NYC mayor by selling himself to Jewish interests, and
> as president he will do the same. As sold out as Bush is to the
> Israeli lobby, Giuliani will be 10 times worse! With him you can
> expect more wars for Israel, massive increases in foreign aid to
> Israel, and more Israeli agents in the White House, the State
> Department, and the Pentagon. He is to the Right of most
> neo-conservatives and to the far right of even Ed Koch when it comes
> Middle East issues. He will never consider Palestinians as human
> beings and will never bring peace to the Middle East, only more
> terrorism as he will make all Moslems our enemies, even more than
> fundamentalist Christian bible thumping Bush. You can expect
> war-war-war under Giuliani, torture, and genocide against Moslems.
>
> Giuliani is an exhibitionist, and as president will stick his face in
> front of a TV camera every day. He craves attention and will not let
> any opportunity pass to be on camera, even if that means dressing up
as
> a woman, which he once did. He will be even more obnoxious than
Bush!
> Before 9-11 there were newspaper articles written about him,
assailing
> him for his meanness and extreme arrogance. He only became popular
> after the 911 attack, and he made the most of it by sticking his face
> in front of every camera he could find.
>
> America is already a colony of Israel, not a free and sovereign
nation.
> Under a Rudolph Giuliani administration that fact would become even
> more transparent, and he will always put Israeli interests first,
never
> America first.
>
> IB

You are so very correct. Trying to find a decent candidate for either
party like trying to find a diamond in a dungheap.

John

Freedom Fighter

Mar 30, 2005, 6:35:10 PM3/30/05
<johnwe...@lycos.com> wrote in message

----------------------
Lots of truth in the above, but there is an ironic twist that goes
unnoticed.

The 20th century arch-enemy of the Jews was Adolf Hitler and his racist Nazi
movement. Giuliani is likewise a vicious autocrat and a racist. So he
embraces his predecessor's victims and their cause, lest they recognize that
their "Never Again!" war cry could well apply to him. Quite brilliant of him
to embrace and exploit, for the advancement of his own megalomaniacal
fascist agenda, the victims of history's last such tyrant

Though sworn to uphold our Constitution, by the end of 2002 the courts had
found Giuliani in violation of the First Amendment TWENTY SEVEN TIMES. Mayor
David Dinkins, his predecessor in office, bravely stated that Giuliani is
" - a bully, mean-spirited, and he rules through fear and intimidation." New
York's previous mayor, Ed Koch, has said that Giuliani " - uses the levers
of power to punish." Among the many arrogant abuses of power by "mayor
morality" was the assignment, at taxpayer expense, of several NYPD
detectives as round-the-clock bodyguards for his MISTRESS. Giuliani's vile
racism has even been acknowledged by his successor, Mayor Bloomberg: "You
forget that every single decision [in the Giuliani administration],
everybody, every story, everything was always couched in terms of race" -
quoted in the November 4, 2003 Daily News from Vanity Fair magazine.

But the tyrant's own words say it best:

" - FREEDOM IS NOT A CONCEPT IN WHICH PEOPLE CAN DO ANYTHING
THEY WANT, BE ANYTHING THEY CAN BE. FREEDOM IS ABOUT AUTHORITY.
FREEDOM IS ABOUT THE WILLINGNESS OF EVERY SINGLE HUMAN BEING
TO CEDE TO LAWFUL AUTHORITY A GREAT DEAL OF DISCRETION ABOUT
WHAT YOU DO AND HOW YOU DO IT."
- Mayor Giuliani, quoted in the New York Times, March 17, 1994.

"State authority must provide for peace and order, and peace and order in
turn must conversely make possible the existence of state authority. Within
these two poles all life must now revolve...Ideas of 'freedom,' mostly of a
misunderstood nature, inject themselves into the state conceptions of these
circles." - Adolf Hitler, Mein Kampf.

Berlin, Monday, Aug. 20, 1934 -- Eighty-nine and nine-tenths percent of the
German voters endorsed in yesterday's plebiscite Chancellor Hitler's
assumption of greater power than has ever been possessed by any other ruler
in modern times. Nearly 10 per cent indicated their disapproval. The result
was expected.

Chad Michael Mallett

Mar 30, 2005, 7:53:36 PM3/30/05
what is "worse than Bush"

It's you and most retarded/lazy New York City and other large cities
democrats who have a problem with president Bush. DONT SPEAK FOR US,
SENSIBLE MIDDLE CLASS HARD WORKING PEOPLE who still live in cities but most
of us are suburbian. Mr. Bush is a miracle on the magnitude of reagan, and
Giuliani would be an excellent replacement when Bush term expires, and you
can go such horse tail and collect SSI and Welfare, foodstamps or whatever
you suck down there from my taxes.

Those who hate Bush hate to work hard and/or lack education and brains to
thrive in this high-tech economy like I do. I never lost any job for over
several months, I never collected governement benefits except for half year
after we arrived to USA and I had $20 to my name, since my education
upgraded to MSEE and income risen 15-fold thanks to Bush.

Long live President Bush, long live CIA, long live FBI, long live John
Ashcroft. Amen

Chad Michael Mallett

Mar 30, 2005, 8:07:14 PM3/30/05
can i ask:
are you a dork?

Freedom Fighter

Mar 30, 2005, 8:17:23 PM3/30/05
"Chad Michael Mallett" <filmmak...@charter.net> wrote in message

> can i ask:
> are you a dork?

Ad-hominem attack is the refuge of unintelligent and immature people that
can't refute an opinion with logic or facts, so they resort to childishly
attacking the person that holds the opinion.

Pathetic.

Freedom Fighter

Mar 30, 2005, 8:23:27 PM3/30/05

> what is "worse than Bush"
>
> It's you and most retarded/lazy New York City and other large cities
> democrats who have a problem with president Bush. DONT SPEAK FOR US,
> SENSIBLE MIDDLE CLASS HARD WORKING PEOPLE who still live in cities but
> most of us are suburbian. Mr. Bush is a miracle on the magnitude of
> reagan, and Giuliani would be an excellent replacement when Bush term
> expires, and you can go such horse tail and collect SSI and Welfare,
> foodstamps or whatever you suck down there from my taxes.

Whatever you say, Mr. Redneck Bigot.
You don't know what hard work is until you've made it and paid it in New
York.

> Those who hate Bush hate to work hard and/or lack education and brains to
> thrive in this high-tech economy like I do. I never lost any job for over
> several months, I never collected governement benefits except for half
> year after we arrived to USA and I had $20 to my name, since my education
> upgraded to MSEE and income risen 15-fold thanks to Bush.

I happen to have an EE degree too - thanks to MY OWN EFFORTS, not to any
fascistic, warmongering imperialists that use our tax resources to kill the
innocent in their lust for world domination.

> Long live President Bush, long live CIA, long live FBI, long live John
> Ashcroft. Amen

ACHTUNG!
AMERIKKKA UBER ALLES, GOOT CHERMAN!!

Chad Michael Mallett

Mar 31, 2005, 10:22:09 AM3/31/05
Du hast mich, eine keine fuk die meine

Freedom Fighter

Mar 31, 2005, 5:33:24 PM3/31/05

> Du hast mich, eine keine fuk die meine

I didn't understand that, but who cares? The "fuk" part conveys its tone
eloquently.

In an earlier post, you said: " - after we arrived to USA - " (sic).

You must have an intriguing history - you are NOT a born American, and seem
fluent in German. And you support right-wing fascism too, festering here
today as it did in 1930s - 40s Germany.

You probably would gleefully partcipate in a replay of WW2 atrocities,
should the neo-Nazi types you admire so dictate. Why don't you enlist for
Iraq so you can do so?

Andy Walton

Mar 31, 2005, 7:01:41 PM3/31/05
In article <DcI2e.488302$w62....@bgtnsc05-news.ops.worldnet.att.net>,
Freedom Fighter <lib...@once.net> wrote:

> "Chad Michael Mallett" <filmmak...@charter.net> wrote in message
> > can i ask:
> > are you a dork?
>
> Ad-hominem attack

An attack is a statement.

The above was a question.

--
"There's so much comedy on television.
Does that cause comedy in the streets?" -- Dick Cavett

slim

Mar 31, 2005, 11:24:58 PM3/31/05

Lets see now....he has nothing to hide, and the aren't coming for him!

Sounds familiar.

--

"This notion that the United States is getting ready
to attack Iran is simply ridiculous. Having said that,

http://www.quantumphilosophy.net/files/clips/TimRyan_Medium.mov

http://www.bushflash.com/thanks.html
http://www.worldmessenger.20m.com/weapons.html#wms
WHY IRAQ?: http://www.angelfire.com/creep/gwbush/remindus.html
http://www.toostupidtobepresident.com/shockwave/chickenhawks.htm

"Bubba got a BJ, BU$H screwed us all!" - Slim

slim

Mar 31, 2005, 11:24:09 PM3/31/05

Chad Michael Mallett wrote:

> Du hast mich, eine keine fuk die meine

Ahhhh, the Kraut comes clean.

Message has been deleted

ElaineJ

Apr 1, 2005, 8:05:04 AM4/1/05

johnwe...@lycos.com wrote:
> inkyb...@yahoo.com wrote:
> > If Americans are stupid enough to elect former New York City Mayor
> > Rudolph Giuliani as our next president after Bush, you had better
> > pray for an earth killing asteroid impact, because sudden death
> > would be better than 4 years of Rudolph at the helm.

Thanks for the detailed warning, but we're probably safe, at least
from this example of rightwing 'leadership'. The sexually ambiguous
Mr. Giuliani won't be taken seriously outside his native habitat.

Phil

Apr 1, 2005, 9:32:17 AM4/1/05
On 1 Apr 2005 05:05:04 -0800, "ElaineJ" <demeter...@yahoo.com>
wrote:

>johnwe...@lycos.com wrote:
>> inkyb...@yahoo.com wrote:
>> > If Americans are stupid enough to elect former New York City Mayor
>> > Rudolph Giuliani as our next president after Bush, you had better
>> > pray for an earth killing asteroid impact, because sudden death
>> > would be better than 4 years of Rudolph at the helm.
>
> Thanks for the detailed warning, but we're probably safe, at least
>from this example of rightwing 'leadership'. The sexually ambiguous
>Mr. Giuliani won't be taken seriously outside his native habitat.

Why not? The American people didn't seem to mind Clinton's
whore-du-jour's.

Phil
======
visit the New York City Homebrewers Guild website:
http://www.hbd.org/nychg

ElaineJ

Apr 1, 2005, 10:04:44 AM4/1/05

Phil wrote:
> On 1 Apr 2005 05:05:04 -0800, "ElaineJ" <demeter...@yahoo.com>
> wrote:
-snip-

> >The sexually ambiguous Mr. Giuliani won't be taken seriously
> >outside his native habitat.

> Why not? The American people didn't seem to mind Clinton's
> whore-du-jour's.

Because Giuliani is no William Jefferson Clinton:

The Clinton Presidency
A Historic Era of Progress and Prosperity

Longest economic expansion in American history

The President's strategy of fiscal discipline, open foreign markets and
investments in the American people helped create the conditions for a
record 115 months of economic expansion. Our economy has grown at an
average of 4 percent per year since 1993.

More than 22 million new jobs

More than 22 million jobs were created in less than eight years -- the
most ever under a single administration, and more than were created in
the previous twelve years.

Highest homeownership in American history

A strong economy and fiscal discipline kept interest rates low, making
it possible for more families to buy homes. The homeownership rate
increased from 64.2 percent in 1992 to 67. 7 percent, the highest rate
ever.

Lowest unemployment in 30 years

Unemployment dropped from more than 7 percent in 1993 to just 4.0
percent in November 2000.

Unemployment for African Americans and Hispanics fell to the lowest
rates on record, and the rate for women is the lowest in more than 40
years.

Raised education standards, increased school choice, and doubled
education and training investment Since 1992, reading and math scores
have increased for 4th, 8th, and 12th graders, math SAT scores are at a
30-year high, the number of charter schools has grown from 1 to more
than 2,000, forty-nine states have put in place standards in core
subjects and federal investment in education and training has doubled.

Largest expansion of college opportunity since the GI Bill

President Clinton and Vice President Gore have nearly doubled financial
aid for students by increasing Pell Grants to the largest award ever,
expanding Federal Work-Study to allow 1 million students to work their
way through college, and by creating new tax credits and scholarships
such as Lifetime Learning tax credits and the HOPE scholarship. At the
same time, taxpayers have saved $18 billion due to the decline in
student loan defaults, increased collections and savings from the
direct student loan program.

Connected 95 percent of schools to the Internet

President Clinton and Vice President Gore's new commitment to education
technology, including the E-Rate and a 3,000 percent increase in
educational technology funding, increased the percentage of schools
connected to the Internet from 35 percent in 1994 to 95 percent in
1999.

Lowest crime rate in 26 years

Because of President Clinton's comprehensive anti-crime strategy of
tough penalties, more police, and smart prevention, as well as common
sense gun safety laws, the overall crime rate declined for 8
consecutive years, the longest continuous drop on record, and is at the
lowest level since 1973.

100,000 more police for our streets

As part of the 1994 Crime Bill, President Clinton enacted a new
initiative to fund 100,000 community police officers. To date more than
11,000 law enforcement agencies have received COPS funding

Enacted most sweeping gun safety legislation in a generation

Since the President signed the Brady bill in 1993, more than 600,000
felons, fugitives, and other prohibited persons have been stopped from
buying guns. Gun crime has declined 40 percent since 1992.

Family and Medical Leave Act for 20 million Americans

To help parents succeed at work and at home, President Clinton signed
the Family and Medical Leave Act in 1993. Over 20 million Americans
have taken unpaid leave to care for a newborn child or sick family
member.

Smallest welfare rolls in 32 years

The President pledged to end welfare as we know it and signed landmark
bipartisan welfare reform legislation in 1996. Since then, caseloads
have been cut in half, to the lowest level since 1968, and millions of
parents have joined the workforce. People on welfare today are five
times more likely to be working than in 1992.

Higher incomes at all levels

After falling by nearly $2,000 between 1988 and 1992, the median
family's income rose by $6,338, after adjusting for inflation, since
1993. African American family income increased even more, rising by
nearly $7,000 since 1993. After years of stagnant income growth among
average and lower income families, all income brackets experienced
double-digit growth since 1993. The bottom 20 percent saw the largest
income growth at 16.3 percent.

Lowest poverty rate in 20 years

Since Congress passed President Clinton's Economic Plan in 1993, the
poverty rate declined from 15.1 percent to 11.8 percent last year --
the largest six-year drop in poverty in nearly 30 years. There are now
7 million fewer people in poverty than in 1993. The child poverty rate
declined more than 25 percent, the poverty rates for single mothers,
African Americans and the elderly have dropped to their lowest levels
on record, and Hispanic poverty dropped to its lowest level since 1979.

Lowest teen birth rate in 60 years

In his 1995 State of the Union Address, President Clinton challenged
Americans to join together in a national campaign against teen
pregnancy. The birth rate for teens aged 15-19 declined every year of
the Clinton Presidency, from 60.7 per 1,000 teens in 1992 to a record
low of 49.6 in 1999.

Lowest infant mortality rate in American history

The Clinton Administration expanded efforts to provide mothers and
newborn children with health care. Today, a record high 82 percent of
all mothers receive prenatal care. The infant mortality rate has
dropped from 8.5 deaths per 1,000 in 1992 to 7.2 deaths per 1,000 in
1998, the lowest rate ever recorded.

Deactivated more than 1,700 nuclear warheads from the former Soviet
Union

Efforts of the Clinton-Gore Administration led to the dismantling of
more than 1,700 nuclear warheads, 300 launchers and 425 land and
submarine based missiles from the former Soviet Union.

Protected millions of acres of American land

President Clinton has protected more land in the lower 48 states than
any other president. He has protected 5 new national parks, designated
11 new national monuments and expanded two others and proposed
protections for 60 million acres of roadless areas in America's
national forests.

Paid off $360 billion of the national debt

Between 1998-2000, the national debt was reduced by $363 billion -- the
largest three-year debt pay-down in American history. We are now on
track to pay off the entire debt by 2009.

Converted the largest budget deficit in American history to the largest
surplus

Thanks in large part to the 1993 Deficit Reduction Act, the 1997
Balanced Budget Act, and President Clinton's call to save the surplus
for debt reduction, Social Security, and Medicare solvency, America has
put its fiscal house in order. The deficit was $290 billion in 1993 and
expected to grow to $455 billion by this year. Instead, we have a
projected surplus of $237 billion.

Lowest government spending in three decades

Under President Clinton federal government spending as a share of the
economy has decreased from 22.2 percent in 1992 to a projected 18.5
percent in 2000, the lowest since 1966.

Lowest federal income tax burden in 35 years

President Clinton enacted targeted tax cuts such as the Earned Income
Tax Credit expansion, $500 child tax credit, and the HOPE Scholarship
and Lifetime Learning Tax Credits. Federal income taxes as a percentage
of income for the typical American family have dropped to their lowest
level in 35 years.

More families own stock than ever before

The number of families owning stock in the United States increased by
40 percent since 1992.

Most diverse cabinet in American history
The President has appointed more African Americans, women and Hispanics
to the Cabinet than any other President in history. He appointed the
first female Attorney General, the first female Secretary of State and
the first Asian American cabinet secretary ever.

> Phil
> ======
> visit the New York City Homebrewers Guild website:
> http://www.hbd.org/nychg

Or just put the jugs of UNpasteurized cider in the woodshed as soon
as you bring them home from the cider mill. No muss, no fuss, no
bother.

ElaineJ

Apr 1, 2005, 10:07:13 AM4/1/05

Chad Michael Mallett wrote:
> Du hast mich, eine keine fuk die meine

How rude. Really, "du", to a complete stranger? Tsk.

slim

Apr 1, 2005, 10:17:43 AM4/1/05

Phil wrote:

> On 1 Apr 2005 05:05:04 -0800, "ElaineJ" <demeter...@yahoo.com>
> wrote:
>

> >johnwe...@lycos.com wrote:
> >
> > Thanks for the detailed warning, but we're probably safe, at least
> >from this example of rightwing 'leadership'. The sexually ambiguous
> >Mr. Giuliani won't be taken seriously outside his native habitat.
>
> Why not? The American people didn't seem to mind Clinton's
> whore-du-jour's.

Middle America will accept a Bubba long before they accept a Greaseball.

ElaineJ

Apr 1, 2005, 10:52:22 AM4/1/05

wrote:

> > > The sexually ambiguous Mr. Giuliani won't be taken

> > > seriously outside his native habitat.

> > Why not? The American people didn't seem to mind Clinton's
> > whore-du-jour's.

> Middle America will accept a Bubba long before they accept a
Greaseball.

True, and eloquently put.

Phil

Apr 1, 2005, 6:25:18 PM4/1/05
On 1 Apr 2005 07:52:22 -0800, "ElaineJ" <demeter...@yahoo.com>
wrote:

>slim wrote:
>> Phil wrote:

>> > Why not? The American people didn't seem to mind Clinton's
>> > whore-du-jour's.
>
>> Middle America will accept a Bubba long before they accept a
>Greaseball.
>
> True, and eloquently put.

A racial slur against Italians is eloquently put?

ElaineJ

Apr 1, 2005, 7:17:20 PM4/1/05

Phil wrote:
> On 1 Apr 2005 07:52:22 -0800, "ElaineJ" <demeter...@yahoo.com>
> wrote:
> >slim wrote:
<demeter...@yahoo.com>

Nonsense. None of Clinton's publicized ladyfriends were whores;
they were enthusiastic volunteers from the rank-and-file of American
female citizenry.
Here I will politely not mention that the regency of George The
Tongue-Tied DOES hire literal whores to report faux news.

> >> Middle America will accept a Bubba long before they accept a
> >> Greaseball.

> > True, and eloquently put.

> A racial slur against Italians is eloquently put?

Ok, no winky face. Another case of attempted irony shot down by
earnest literal-mindedness.
slim's statement is still precisely true. In my experience
Middle-America hangs on to outdated sterotypes for, afaik, pretty much
forever. Thus Middle-America will go on thinking of itself as
comfortably superior to Italians, even elegant, powerful, brilliant
*ssh*l*s like Giuliani.

Olly Mensch

Apr 1, 2005, 8:28:20 PM4/1/05
IB - I don't know who you are - what I do know, however, is that you are
pathetic!!
Whether or not Giuliani would make a good President is open for
discussion - but your personal obsession wih Israel - and the
falsifications you post, make such a discussion impossible.
Olly

Phil

Apr 1, 2005, 11:46:37 PM4/1/05
On 1 Apr 2005 16:17:20 -0800, "ElaineJ" <demeter...@yahoo.com>
wrote:

> Nonsense. None of Clinton's publicized ladyfriends were whores;
>they were enthusiastic volunteers from the rank-and-file of American
>female citizenry.

And all this time, I thought they were women having cheap affairs with
a married man.

> Here I will politely not mention that the regency of George The
>Tongue-Tied DOES hire literal whores to report faux news.

Apples and oranges.

>> > True, and eloquently put.
>
>> A racial slur against Italians is eloquently put?
>
> Ok, no winky face. Another case of attempted irony shot down by
>earnest literal-mindedness.
> slim's statement is still precisely true. In my experience
>Middle-America hangs on to outdated sterotypes for, afaik, pretty much
>forever. Thus Middle-America will go on thinking of itself as
>comfortably superior to Italians, even elegant, powerful, brilliant
>*ssh*l*s like Giuliani.

You're an idiot. Mike isn't capable of irony (or satire). All he has
are narrow-minded of the bitter world he created. Referring to
Giuliani as a Greaseball is an attack on his heritage.

Phil

Apr 1, 2005, 11:52:36 PM4/1/05
On 1 Apr 2005 07:04:44 -0800, "ElaineJ" <demeter...@yahoo.com>
wrote:

> Because Giuliani is no William Jefferson Clinton:
>
>The Clinton Presidency
>A Historic Era of Progress and Prosperity

Most of these things didn't happen because of Clinton; they happened
despite Clinton.

>> Phil
>> ======
>> visit the New York City Homebrewers Guild website:
>> http://www.hbd.org/nychg
>
> Or just put the jugs of UNpasteurized cider in the woodshed as soon
>as you bring them home from the cider mill. No muss, no fuss, no
>bother.

I've tasted ciders like you describe. I'll take the muss and the fuss
and the bother.

slim

Apr 2, 2005, 12:35:58 PM4/2/05

Phil wrote:

> > Nonsense. None of Clinton's publicized ladyfriends were whores;
> >they were enthusiastic volunteers from the rank-and-file of American
> >female citizenry.
>
> And all this time, I thought they were women having cheap affairs with
> a married man.

Just like your Hero...Ghoulee and his Mistress Judi.

slim

Apr 2, 2005, 12:37:13 PM4/2/05

Phil wrote:

> On 1 Apr 2005 07:04:44 -0800, "ElaineJ" <demeter...@yahoo.com>
> wrote:
>

> > Because Giuliani is no William Jefferson Clinton:
> >_____________________________________________________________
> >
> >The Clinton Presidency
> >A Historic Era of Progress and Prosperity
> >

> Most of these things didn't happen because of Clinton; they happened
> despite Clinton.

Oh, so the massive fuckups by BU$H will be looked at as happening
despite him instead of becuase of him?

ElaineJ

Apr 2, 2005, 1:03:52 PM4/2/05

wrote:

> > > Because Giuliani is no William Jefferson Clinton:
> > >

> > >The Clinton Presidency
> > >A Historic Era of Progress and Prosperity

> > Most of these things didn't happen because of Clinton;
> > they happened despite Clinton.

> Oh, so the massive fuckups by BU$H will be looked at as
> happening despite him instead of becuase of him?

The process started the day after he took office away from the real
winner. Georgie's approach to responsibility was first seen on The
Simpsons "I didn't do it, it's not my fault, I wasn't there, nobody saw
me, and you can't prove anything."

ElaineJ

Apr 2, 2005, 1:09:43 PM4/2/05

Phil wrote:
> On 1 Apr 2005 07:04:44 -0800, "ElaineJ" <demeter...@yahoo.com>
wrote:
> >> visit the New York City Homebrewers Guild website:
> >> http://www.hbd.org/nychg

> > Or just put the jugs of UNpasteurized cider in the
> > woodshed as soon as you bring them home from the cider
> > mill. No muss, no fuss, no bother.

> I've tasted ciders like you describe. I'll take the muss
> and the fuss and the bother.

Huh. Didn't gather your own unsprayed un-hybridized upstateNY
semi-wild old-orchard apples, eh? :^)
Or - wait - was this Hippie Moonshine you had? Believe me, them
folks didn't know anything about applejack.

slim

Apr 2, 2005, 2:42:57 PM4/2/05

ElaineJ wrote:

> slim wrote:
> > Phil wrote:

> > > Most of these things didn't happen because of Clinton;
> > > they happened despite Clinton.
>
> > Oh, so the massive fuckups by BU$H will be looked at as
> > happening despite him instead of becuase of him?
>
> The process started the day after he took office away from the real
> winner. Georgie's approach to responsibility was first seen on The
> Simpsons "I didn't do it, it's not my fault, I wasn't there, nobody saw
> me, and you can't prove anything."

Along with; "I wasn't at the meeting, I never saw the fax and I never
got the email."

And the sickest reason of all....CHALABI SAID SO!

Phil

Apr 2, 2005, 7:13:19 PM4/2/05
On 2 Apr 2005 10:09:43 -0800, "ElaineJ" <demeter...@yahoo.com>
wrote:

>Phil wrote:
>
>> > Or just put the jugs of UNpasteurized cider in the
>> > woodshed as soon as you bring them home from the cider
>> > mill. No muss, no fuss, no bother.
>
>> I've tasted ciders like you describe. I'll take the muss
>> and the fuss and the bother.
>
> Huh. Didn't gather your own unsprayed un-hybridized upstateNY
>semi-wild old-orchard apples, eh? :^)
> Or - wait - was this Hippie Moonshine you had? Believe me, them
>folks didn't know anything about applejack.

Northern spy apples make the best cider. The ones you describe aren't
consistent in the cider they make. I'm not going to spend nine to
twelve months making a cider that MAY taste good.

And I press the juice myself.

ElaineJ

Apr 2, 2005, 9:03:33 PM4/2/05

Phil wrote:
> On 2 Apr 2005 10:09:43 -0800, "ElaineJ" <demeter...@yahoo.com>
> wrote:
-snip-

> >> I've tasted ciders like you describe. I'll take the muss
> >> and the fuss and the bother.

> > Huh. Didn't gather your own unsprayed un-hybridized upstateNY
> >semi-wild old-orchard apples, eh? :^)
> > Or - wait - was this Hippie Moonshine you had? Believe me, them
> >folks didn't know anything about applejack.

> Northern spy apples make the best cider. The ones you describe
aren't
> consistent in the cider they make. I'm not going to spend nine to
> twelve months making a cider that MAY taste good.

...nine to twelve months? IME cider converts itself into Iroquois
JoyJuice in a week or ten days. I take it you carefully bottle it,
etc., so as to store the sunshine for the winter days. We simply
enjoyed it as it converted itself, then froze some, and shared the rest
with friends until it was gone, usually before Thanksgiving.

About apple varieties, again IME, a mixture of very old varieties, a
little orchard fruit, and lots of semi-wild varieties makes the best
beverage, fresh or fermented. The generally tart-sweet-winy flavors of
seed-grown varieties is often like an emphatic version of N.Spy, but of
course each has its own very distinct character.

> And I press the juice myself.

Gitoutatown! In NooYawkCity?

Phil

Apr 2, 2005, 9:18:26 PM4/2/05
On 2 Apr 2005 18:03:33 -0800, "ElaineJ" <demeter...@yahoo.com>
wrote:

>> Northern spy apples make the best cider. The ones you describe
>aren't
>> consistent in the cider they make. I'm not going to spend nine to
>> twelve months making a cider that MAY taste good.
>
> ...nine to twelve months? IME cider converts itself into Iroquois
>JoyJuice in a week or ten days. I take it you carefully bottle it,
>etc., so as to store the sunshine for the winter days. We simply
>enjoyed it as it converted itself, then froze some, and shared the rest
>with friends until it was gone, usually before Thanksgiving.

Sorry, but I'm not into Pruno or any of the other rocket fuels. I'm
concerned with how it tastes, not how drunk I can get off it.

> About apple varieties, again IME, a mixture of very old varieties, a
>little orchard fruit, and lots of semi-wild varieties makes the best
>beverage, fresh or fermented. The generally tart-sweet-winy flavors of
>seed-grown varieties is often like an emphatic version of N.Spy, but of
>course each has its own very distinct character.
>
>> And I press the juice myself.
>
> Gitoutatown! In NooYawkCity?

Never said New York City. You can find orchards within an hour of the
city. New York is the biggest producer of apples in the country.

ElaineJ

Apr 2, 2005, 10:29:51 PM4/2/05

slim wrote:
> ElaineJ wrote:
> >
> > slim wrote:
<demeter...@yahoo.com>
> > wrote:
> > > Oh, so the massive fuckups by BU$H will be looked at as
> > > happening despite him instead of becuase of him?

> > The process started the day after he took the office away

> > from the real winner. Georgie's approach to responsibility
> > was first seen on The Simpsons "I didn't do it, it's not my
> > fault, I wasn't there, nobody saw me, and you can't prove
> > anything."
>
> Along with; "I wasn't at the meeting, I never saw the fax and
> I never got the email."
>
> And the sickest reason of all....CHALABI SAID SO!

Yes, wasn't that a shock? That one nearly shook me loose from that
old-fashioned belief in a rational universe... until I remembered that
because of their oil interests, the Bush Family has been pals with the
bin Laden Family and many other middle easterners for a very long time.
Of course they'd pick a puppet they already knew .
Georgie has a lot more in common with the world's million- and
billionaires than the population of the U.S.

ElaineJ

Apr 2, 2005, 10:47:35 PM4/2/05

wrote:

> > ...nine to twelve months? IME cider converts itself into Iroquois

> >JoyJuice in a week or ten days. I take it you carefully bottle it,
> >etc., so as to store the sunshine for the winter days. We simply
> >enjoyed it as it converted itself, then froze some, and shared the
rest
> >with friends until it was gone, usually before Thanksgiving.

> Sorry, but I'm not into Pruno or any of the other rocket
> fuels. I'm concerned with how it tastes, not how drunk I
> can get off it.

Lord have mercy, what in the world are you going on about?
You really *haven't* had the real thing, have you? Freshly turned
cider is rich, sweet, and has the perfume of apples, or even sometimes,
of an apple orchard in bloom. It's a drink for savoring sun after hard
rain, and the quiet warmth of fireplace and friends, and starlight
after a frost.
Iow, not swill.

> > About apple varieties, again IME, a mixture of very old
> > varieties, a little orchard fruit, and lots of semi-wild
> > varieties makes the best beverage, fresh or fermented.
> > The generally tart-sweet-winy flavors of seed-grown
> > varieties is often like an emphatic version of N.Spy,
> > but of course each has its own very distinct character.

> >> And I press the juice myself.

> > Gitoutatown! In NooYawkCity?

> Never said New York City.

As in "visit the New York City Homebrewers Guild website".

> You can find orchards within an hour of the city.

Sniff. Self-consciously decorated places with sprayed apples, no
doubt.

> New York is the biggest producer of apples in the country.

Well, of course. That's where we lived and gathered our wild-fall
cider apples for many years, Tompkins and Schuyler counties.
Everybody knows that apples from other places don't have a soul.

Phil

Apr 2, 2005, 11:02:58 PM4/2/05
On 2 Apr 2005 19:47:35 -0800, "ElaineJ" <demeter...@yahoo.com>
wrote:

>Phil wrote:
>> On 2 Apr 2005 18:03:33 -0800, "ElaineJ" <demeter...@yahoo.com>
>wrote:
>
>> > ...nine to twelve months? IME cider converts itself into Iroquois
>> >JoyJuice in a week or ten days. I take it you carefully bottle it,
>> >etc., so as to store the sunshine for the winter days. We simply
>> >enjoyed it as it converted itself, then froze some, and shared the
>rest
>> >with friends until it was gone, usually before Thanksgiving.
>
>> Sorry, but I'm not into Pruno or any of the other rocket
>> fuels. I'm concerned with how it tastes, not how drunk I
>> can get off it.
>
> Lord have mercy, what in the world are you going on about?
>You really *haven't* had the real thing, have you? Freshly turned
>cider is rich, sweet, and has the perfume of apples, or even sometimes,
>of an apple orchard in bloom. It's a drink for savoring sun after hard
>rain, and the quiet warmth of fireplace and friends, and starlight
>after a frost.
>Iow, not swill.

It's hot with alcohol when it's young...also known as 'rocket fuel.'
Once it matures, the burn disappears and then you taste the apple.
Ask people in rec.crafts.brewing or rec.crafts.meadmaking.

>> > About apple varieties, again IME, a mixture of very old
>> > varieties, a little orchard fruit, and lots of semi-wild
>> > varieties makes the best beverage, fresh or fermented.
>> > The generally tart-sweet-winy flavors of seed-grown
>> > varieties is often like an emphatic version of N.Spy,
>> > but of course each has its own very distinct character.

>> > Gitoutatown! In NooYawkCity?
>
>> Never said New York City.
>
>As in "visit the New York City Homebrewers Guild website".

I don't press the apples in NYC.

>> You can find orchards within an hour of the city.
>
> Sniff. Self-consciously decorated places with sprayed apples, no
>doubt.
>
>> New York is the biggest producer of apples in the country.
>
> Well, of course. That's where we lived and gathered our wild-fall
>cider apples for many years, Tompkins and Schuyler counties.
> Everybody knows that apples from other places don't have a soul.

You can get good apples in Dutchess and neighboring counties.

slim

Apr 3, 2005, 8:20:51 AM4/3/05

Phil wrote:

> And I press the juice myself.

Hehehe.........

slim

Apr 3, 2005, 8:21:51 AM4/3/05

And now he has the mantle of "Worlds Greatest Terorrist".

Obwon

Apr 4, 2005, 11:22:18 AM4/4/05

Had too much beer today have we Phil?
I'm sure we don't have to go back to the
archives to demonstrate you're lack of
intellect do we? Hahaha...

Obwon
0[ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ]0
Liars share with those they deceive
the desire not to be deceived.
--Sissela Bok
0[ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ]0

Obwon

Apr 4, 2005, 11:28:08 AM4/4/05
On Fri, 01 Apr 2005 23:52:36 -0500, Phil
<dogg...@yahoooo.com> wrote:

>On 1 Apr 2005 07:04:44 -0800, "ElaineJ" <demeter...@yahoo.com>
>wrote:
>

>> Because Giuliani is no William Jefferson Clinton:
>>_____________________________________________________________
>>
>>The Clinton Presidency
>>A Historic Era of Progress and Prosperity
>>

>Most of these things didn't happen because of Clinton; they happened
>despite Clinton.
>

>>> Phil

We understand what happened, despite people
like you!

Obwon

Apr 4, 2005, 11:27:00 AM4/4/05
On Sat, 02 Apr 2005 17:35:58 GMT, slim <pickin's...@nyc.rr.com>
wrote:

>Phil wrote:

>> > Nonsense. None of Clinton's publicized ladyfriends were whores;
>> >they were enthusiastic volunteers from the rank-and-file of American
>> >female citizenry.
>>
>> And all this time, I thought they were women having cheap affairs with
>> a married man.
>
>Just like your Hero...Ghoulee and his Mistress Judi.

If he runs for President, I hope they show us how
strong a man he is by showing those videos of how
he had the police, with bulldozers attack the homeless
tent city on the lower eastside under the highway.

Then cut away to show how other mayors dealt with the same
problems by sending social workers in first to help the
homelss find a way back, instead of using gestapo tatics to
bulldoze their rights. Imagine, hopelessly homeless people,
loseing their few possessions to Ghoulies bulldozers under
the restraining force of riot gear clad Police. Never has
our proud Police Force been misused in a worse fashion.

Obwon

Apr 4, 2005, 11:36:50 AM4/4/05
On 2 Apr 2005 19:29:51 -0800, "ElaineJ"
<demeter...@yahoo.com> wrote:

Couple all of that with the fact that two of the 9-11
skyjackers actually rented an apartment from a retired
CIA agent. That's just too close for comfort for me!
Especially when coupled with the fact that, it was
the CIA that warned Italy that the G-8 in Bogota might
be attacked from the air by terrorist controled commercial
aircraft. At least Italy responded by placing anti aircraft
missiles inside the city, despite the loud angry protests
of the citizentry.

When the CIA warned Bush, barely a month later, by sending
him the Aug., 6th PDB (which you can find on the net), he
simply says it wasn't worth paying attention to... Because
it didn't specifically give a name, date, time and place
where aircraft would be skyjacked, nor did it explicitly
state what any presupposed terrorist might do with any
aircraft they managed to skyjack. So he went on enjoying
one of the longest Presidential vacations in the history of
these United States! Oh my!

Obwon

Apr 4, 2005, 11:41:31 AM4/4/05
On Sun, 03 Apr 2005 12:20:51 GMT, slim <pickin's...@nyc.rr.com>
wrote:

>Phil wrote:
>
>> And I press the juice myself.
>
>Hehehe.........

Well, that explains it, huh? Heeheehee!

slim

Apr 4, 2005, 3:44:25 PM4/4/05

I want America to see Ghoulee fanning the flames of the drunken
rabble of cops who laid siege to City Hall without a permit.

I want them to see Ghoulee smiling with glee as the drunken
riot spilled over onto the Brooklyn Bridge which was hijacked
by the mob of cops who TERRORIZED thousands of people
in their cars on the bridge and in the City Hall are.

I want America to know that NOT A SINGLE ARREST of
a drunken rioter or terrorist was made that day, because
the rioters and terrorists were all cops.

slim

Apr 4, 2005, 3:48:45 PM4/4/05

Obwon wrote:

> On Sun, 03 Apr 2005 12:20:51 GMT, slim <pickin's...@nyc.rr.com>
> wrote:
>

> >Phil wrote:
> >
> >> And I press the juice myself.
> >
> >Hehehe.........
>
> Well, that explains it, huh? Heeheehee!

I wonder how often Phil "presses the juice" in a circle
with his CopSucker<tm> buddies!

The Pervert

Apr 5, 2005, 6:09:46 PM4/5/05

"slim" <pickin's...@nyc.rr.com> wrote in message

> I want America to see Ghoulee fanning the flames of the drunken
> rabble of cops who laid siege to City Hall without a permit.
>
> I want them to see Ghoulee smiling with glee as the drunken
> riot spilled over onto the Brooklyn Bridge which was hijacked
> by the mob of cops who TERRORIZED thousands of people
> in their cars on the bridge and in the City Hall are.
>
> I want America to know that NOT A SINGLE ARREST of
> a drunken rioter or terrorist was made that day, because
> the rioters and terrorists were all cops.

Look at all the juvenile bullshit you write. One powerless whine after
another.

And not even good writing. Just poor, pitiful whines. And you will never,
ever, accomplish a damned thing in your life this way. That's probably a
good thing. Like toys in a crib, it'll keep you occupied and out from
under foot of those of us who actually DO accomplish things in the real
world. We'll simply continue to ignore your tantrums and keep on getting
things done, just as we always have and always will.

Stay a powerless victim, slim. It's your comfort zone.

slim

Apr 5, 2005, 11:31:50 PM4/5/05

The Pervert wrote:

> "slim" <pickin's...@nyc.rr.com> wrote in message
> >

> > I want America to see Ghoulee fanning the flames of the drunken
> > rabble of cops who laid siege to City Hall without a permit.
> >
> > I want them to see Ghoulee smiling with glee as the drunken
> > riot spilled over onto the Brooklyn Bridge which was hijacked
> > by the mob of cops who TERRORIZED thousands of people
> > in their cars on the bridge and in the City Hall are.
> >
> > I want America to know that NOT A SINGLE ARREST of
> > a drunken rioter or terrorist was made that day, because
> > the rioters and terrorists were all cops.
>
> Look at all the juvenile bullshit you write.

It's the truth.

RepubLICKans like you always attack the writer when
confronted with the truth about your "heros".

The Pervert

Apr 6, 2005, 6:26:27 AM4/6/05

> The Pervert wrote:
> >
> > "slim" <pickin's...@nyc.rr.com> wrote in message
> > >

> > > I want America to see Ghoulee fanning the flames of the drunken
> > > rabble of cops who laid siege to City Hall without a permit.
> > >
> > > I want them to see Ghoulee smiling with glee as the drunken
> > > riot spilled over onto the Brooklyn Bridge which was hijacked
> > > by the mob of cops who TERRORIZED thousands of people
> > > in their cars on the bridge and in the City Hall are.
> > >
> > > I want America to know that NOT A SINGLE ARREST of
> > > a drunken rioter or terrorist was made that day, because
> > > the rioters and terrorists were all cops.
> >
> > Look at all the juvenile bullshit you write.
>
> It's the truth.

It's bullshit, biased and bigoted hateful opinion at best. Once again, you
are shown to be a blatant liar.

> RepubLICKans like you always attack the writer when
> confronted with the truth about your "heros".

I attack the writer when the writer is a demonstrated liar and hateful
bigot. Amazingly, I attack you. Coincidence? Not a chance!

Keep lying, slim, and I will keep attacking. Start telling anything close
to the truth for once if you have the balls. But you won't because you
don't. And that makes you nothing but a whiny coward. But that's not
really news.

And are cops worthy of respect (unlike your own sad, sorry-assed self)?
Damned right. The good honest ones are. And the few bad ones should be
jailed like any other crook.

And since you were so cowardly as to snip the rest of my post, I'll put it
in your disgusting face again since I believe it worth repeating to your
miserable worthless self.

"Look at all the juvenile bullshit you write. One powerless whine after
another.

And not even good writing. Just poor, pitiful whines. And you will never,
ever, accomplish a damned thing in your life this way. That's probably a
good thing. Like toys in a crib, it'll keep you occupied and out from
under foot of those of us who actually DO accomplish things in the real
world. We'll simply continue to ignore your tantrums and keep on getting
things done, just as we always have and always will.

Stay a powerless victim, slim. It's your comfort zone."

I proudly stand behind my words against you. Further, I proudly stand
against your dishonesty. I am most pleased to identify you as disgusting
and offensive. I know this to be true because you most certainly offend and
disgust me.

You couldn't put an original thought together if your worthless life
depended on it. I'll cite as further evidence your lame response to this
post.

slim

Apr 6, 2005, 11:56:55 AM4/6/05

The Pervert wrote:

> "slim" <pickin's...@nyc.rr.com> wrote in message
> >

> > The Pervert wrote:
> > >
> > > "slim" <pickin's...@nyc.rr.com> wrote in message

> > > Look at all the juvenile bullshit you write.
> >
> > It's the truth.
>
> It's bullshit, biased and bigoted hateful opinion at best. Once again, you
> are shown to be a blatant liar.

OH!!!! My poor sun-bleached Li'l perve! The sun has fried your brain!

All of NYC watched on TV as Ghoulee stood on the podium and fanned
the flames of hatred for a drunken rabble of cops who TERRORIZED
the entire City Hall area and the Brooklyn Bridge.

http://www.spectacle.org/1298/giul.html

Another harbinger of the mayor's tragic flaws came during his original
campaign. Giuliani actually triggered a police riot. The police were
demonstrating against some initiative of the Dinkin's administration.
Something along the lines of forcing them to respect the fourth and
fifth
amendments, instituting a civilian review board, or ending police
brutality.
The enraged officers were milling around City Hall, going in and out of
the
numerous bars with green awnings. The would-be mayor stood up on the
steps
of City Hall and delivered a speech so inflammatory that the cops closed
the
Brooklyn Bridge and beat up journalists. Yes, a New York City police
riot
delivered to you personally by the law and order candidate. At the very
least, an abominable lack of judgment on Giuliani's part---one for which
he
was never held responsible.

http://www.russbaker.com/Village%20Voice%20-%20The%20Rogue%20Police%20Union.htm

The 20,000 member union is so dominant and so brazen it can hold the
city
hostage if it sees fit, as it did last year when a PBA rally turned into
drunken riot, with thousands of police officers storming the steps of
City
Hall and blocking traffic on the Brooklyn Bridge. Mayor elect Rudolph
Giuliani’s proposed anticorruption endeavors won’t mean a thing if they
don’t include the PBA’s influence in police affairs and in New York politics.

http://www.socialistaction.org/news/200005/crime.html

Daniel Simidor: One has to look at Mayor Giuliani's "contract" with the
New
York Police Department. It gave cops the license to kill with impunity.
In
fact, Giuliani's political career in New York City began when he
addressed a
police riot on the steps of City Hall.

http://www.hartford-hwp.com/archives/45a/491.html

But it was Giuliani who incited a police riot. And it was not the first
time. While campaigning against New York’s first Black mayor, David
Dinkins in 1992, Giuliani supported one of the biggest racist riots in
the
city’s history. Thousands of off-duty cops, some in uniform, mobbed
the
steps of City Hall carrying signs reading Dump the washroom attendant.
Wielding beer cans and guns, they assaulted and fondled women, attacked
African American elected officials and other people passing by, and
blocked
the Brooklyn Bridge.

http://www.plannersnetwork.org/htm/pub/archives/132/7thgeneration.htm

The Mayor has been the darling of right-wing elements in the mostly
white
police force and has resisted even moderate calls for an independent
police
review commission to investigate police brutality. At a 1992 City Hall
rally, he egged on a group of rowdy, beer-soaked cops yelling racial
slurs.

http://urban.hunter.cuny.edu/~tangotti/art3.html

Mayor Giuliani has let his police use every technicality in the book to
thwart protest. The New York Times (11/19/98) editorialized: "People who
hold views unpopular with Mayor Giuliani and has administration
routinely
have to go to court to win the right to hold marches in New York City."
Federal judges recently found that the Administration routinely delays
approval of permits for demonstrations by groups out of favor with City
Hall. In October of last year, a peaceful vigil to commemorate the
murder of
Matthew Shepard, a gay man in Wyoming, was attacked by police because
the
unexpectedly large crowd stepped over the curb from the sidewalk into
the
street – a technical infraction.

Contrast the Mayor’s swift reaction to this technical violation to his
own
unpunished contribution to a police riot in 1992. Giuliani’s rhetoric
egged
on a crowd of cops demonstrating at City Hall against a proposal by
former
Mayor David Dinkins, the city’s first African American mayor, to create
an
independent board to review charges of police misconduct. A large
section of
the demonstrators, including officers who were drunk and shouting racial
slurs, illegally blocked and marched over the Brooklyn Bridge, halting
traffic for hours – no mere technical violation.

Giuliani’s twisted philosophy on freedom is revealed in his statement
that,
"Freedom is about authority. Freedom is about the willingness of every
single human being to cede to lawful authority a great deal of
discretion
about what you do and how you do it." (New York Newsday 4/20/98) His
definition of freedom applies to government information. The Mayor has
been
the target of lawsuits by civic organizations, the State Comptroller,
and
the Public Advocate seeking the release of the kind of information
previously available to the public. He routinely muzzles city employees
who
don’t salute the Giuliani flag. According to newsman Gabe Pressman,
"Never
in my nearly five decades on the front lines have there been so many
obstacles placed in our path." (The New York Times 5/31/98)

Phil

Apr 6, 2005, 3:29:58 PM4/6/05
On Mon, 04 Apr 2005 19:48:45 GMT, slim <pickin's...@nyc.rr.com> wrote:

>I wonder how often Phil "presses the juice" in a circle
>with his CopSucker<tm> buddies!

I know how much you're preoccupied with homoerotic imagery, Mike, but
are reaching just a little bit here?

Olly Mensch

Apr 6, 2005, 7:00:43 PM4/6/05
Susan - Hi - I know you from the other group, where I occasionally (but
rarely) post, also. I WAS born in Germany, but have been here so long
that I have problems speaking German at all. Also,, it turns me off,
since it is connected with too many bad memories.
Olly

The Pervert

Apr 7, 2005, 4:35:18 AM4/7/05

"slim" <pickin's...@nyc.rr.com> wrote in message

I checked out this source of yours. It was written in 1998. Pure,
unadulterated bullshit. Not even a thinly veiled attempt at objectivity or
reporting any facts. Absolutely nothing but propaganda. No wonder you like
it. TO expose your adoration for bullshit, let's reprint the very first
paragraph of the piece which, amazingly, you neglected to do, perhaps
because it exposes what a complete bullshit fraud piece this really is.
(Again, no wonder you like it.)

"Rudolph Giuliani is a dangerous man. This may sound like a bizarre
statement about a popular mayor with significant bipartisan support, and one
who is perceived as having the right stuff to combat crime in New York City.
But Giuliani's personality contains a mixture of elements which will
inevitably explode. He is rigid, extremely self-righteous, and has no sense
of humor. There is not a touch of self-deprecation anywhere in him; he has
no idea of his own flaws. Add a gallon of ambition and you have a Molotov
cocktail."

Any journalistic methodology there? Any at all? Any attempt at telling
facts? No. All bullshit empty rhetoric? Yes.

http://www.russbaker.com/Village%20Voice%20-%20The%20Rogue%20Police%20Union.htm

The Village Voice. Are you really trying to pawn this off as a real news
source? And Russell Baker?

You also forgot to mention that the piece was written in December of 1993.
Your ability to stay current is fascinating.

> The 20,000 member union is so dominant and so brazen it can hold the
> city
> hostage if it sees fit, as it did last year when a PBA rally turned into
> drunken riot, with thousands of police officers storming the steps of
> City
> Hall and blocking traffic on the Brooklyn Bridge. Mayor elect Rudolph
> Giuliani's proposed anticorruption endeavors won't mean a thing if they
> don't include the PBA's influence in police affairs and in New York
politics.

Again, you neglected to include the lead paragraph.

"Patrolman Phil Caruso and lawyer Richard Hartman built the Patrolmen's
Benevolent Association into an arrogant, insular, and wealthy institution
that stands above the law and beyond scrutiny. Where is the $63 million a
year in tax funds and union dues going? Only their friends know for sure."
So we have unsubstantiated charges of theft and slander (again) about Mr.
Giuliani.

Destroying your non-existent credibility is way too easy.

> http://www.socialistaction.org/news/200005/crime.html
>
> Daniel Simidor: One has to look at Mayor Giuliani's "contract" with the
> New
> York Police Department. It gave cops the license to kill with impunity.
> In
> fact, Giuliani's political career in New York City began when he
> addressed a
> police riot on the steps of City Hall.

Did anybody happen to catch the name of he site? Socialist Action. Need
anything more be said? Clearly you show your true colors.

And did I mention destroying your non-existent credibility?

> http://www.hartford-hwp.com/archives/45a/491.html

This is actually from "Workers World" published in 1998. Again as timely as
you can find bullshit published pieces on, and from another openly socialist
publication. Nothing illegal about being a socialist. But you've never
been so blatant about it before. Explains a lot of things about you and why
you lie in your posts all the time.

> But it was Giuliani who incited a police riot. And it was not the first

> time. While campaigning against New York,Äôs first Black mayor, David

> Dinkins in 1992, Giuliani supported one of the biggest racist riots in
> the

> city,Äôs history. Thousands of off-duty cops, some in uniform, mobbed

> the
> steps of City Hall carrying signs reading Dump the washroom attendant.
> Wielding beer cans and guns, they assaulted and fondled women, attacked
> African American elected officials and other people passing by, and
> blocked
> the Brooklyn Bridge.
>

> http://www.plannersnetwork.org/htm/pub/archives/132/7thgeneration.htm

Another socialist publication from an organization whose avowed goal is to
"eliminate the great inequalities of wealth and power in our society, " No
free market society for these people! They are self proclaimed
"professionals, activists, academics, and students" dedicated to
"fundamental change in our political and economic systems." Sounds like
they are clearly against a free and open society and advocate a more
regulated society free of that pesky freedom and individual rights stuff.

> The Mayor has been the darling of right-wing elements in the mostly
> white
> police force and has resisted even moderate calls for an independent
> police
> review commission to investigate police brutality. At a 1992 City Hall
> rally, he egged on a group of rowdy, beer-soaked cops yelling racial
> slurs.
>

> http://urban.hunter.cuny.edu/~tangotti/art3.html

This piece is written by the editor of the socialist propoganda site above,
"Planners Network." A highly academically credentialled professional
activist and chronic protestor... of just about anything that makes society
work. His bio says he taught at the graduate level at SUNY, Columbia
University, Harvard, and University of California at Berkeley. One wonders
why he's now stuck at Hunter College which is not exactly of the stature of
some of the other institutions he mentions.

This bullshit piece is undated and certainly cannot be considered unbiased
or credible.

> Mayor Giuliani has let his police use every technicality in the book to
> thwart protest. The New York Times (11/19/98) editorialized: "People who
> hold views unpopular with Mayor Giuliani and has administration
> routinely
> have to go to court to win the right to hold marches in New York City."
> Federal judges recently found that the Administration routinely delays
> approval of permits for demonstrations by groups out of favor with City
> Hall. In October of last year, a peaceful vigil to commemorate the
> murder of
> Matthew Shepard, a gay man in Wyoming, was attacked by police because
> the
> unexpectedly large crowd stepped over the curb from the sidewalk into
> the

> street - a technical infraction.

> Contrast the Mayor's swift reaction to this technical violation to his
> own
> unpunished contribution to a police riot in 1992. Giuliani's rhetoric
> egged
> on a crowd of cops demonstrating at City Hall against a proposal by
> former
> Mayor David Dinkins, the city's first African American mayor, to create
> an
> independent board to review charges of police misconduct. A large
> section of
> the demonstrators, including officers who were drunk and shouting racial
> slurs, illegally blocked and marched over the Brooklyn Bridge, halting

> traffic for hours - no mere technical violation.

> Giuliani's twisted philosophy on freedom is revealed in his statement
> that,
> "Freedom is about authority. Freedom is about the willingness of every
> single human being to cede to lawful authority a great deal of
> discretion
> about what you do and how you do it." (New York Newsday 4/20/98) His
> definition of freedom applies to government information. The Mayor has
> been
> the target of lawsuits by civic organizations, the State Comptroller,
> and
> the Public Advocate seeking the release of the kind of information
> previously available to the public. He routinely muzzles city employees
> who
> don't salute the Giuliani flag. According to newsman Gabe Pressman,
> "Never
> in my nearly five decades on the front lines have there been so many
> obstacles placed in our path." (The New York Times 5/31/98)

Relying on any of these ridiculous sources is like asking you to take the
work of Jerry Falwell or Rush Limbaugh as gospel. At least Limbaugh (last
time I listened to him about a gazillion years ago), would skewer his
political opponents by using clips or quotes of their own words.

Kinda like how I huimiliate you. Interesting.

So clearly, you and your cites/sites are worthless.

slim

Apr 7, 2005, 10:35:16 AM4/7/05

The Pervert wrote:

> So clearly, you and your cites/sites are worthless.

Thats your opinion. ;-)

Phil

Apr 7, 2005, 10:44:46 AM4/7/05
On Thu, 7 Apr 2005 01:35:18 -0700, "The Pervert"
<perv...@spambad.yahoo.com> wrote:

>Any journalistic methodology there? Any at all? Any attempt at telling
>facts? No. All bullshit empty rhetoric? Yes.

Welcome to Mike's world.

Obwon

Apr 7, 2005, 11:41:25 AM4/7/05
We all remember "The Brawl On The Bridge".
How shameful!!!

We also remember how Howard Golden made a few
calls to set up a Martin Luther Rememberance Affair
at the Brooklyn Museum so that Ghoulie -- who had
alienated himself from the saner member of the city,
by dredging up Dorismonds childhood records in
a misguided and illegal effort to paint a man, killed
while trying to catch a cab home from work, by a cop,
as a criminal -- would have a place to celebrate
MLK Day! His method of thanking Howard Golden was,
to say the least, odd. He attempted to close down a
community mental health facility, that had worked just
fine, and throw the patients out into the street, so that
one of his developer buddies could come in and profiteer
off the land. The Village Voice branded his act Ghoulish,
and I branded him Ghouliani for that!

Obwon

Obwon

On Wed, 06 Apr 2005 15:56:55 GMT, slim <pickin's...@nyc.rr.com>
wrote:

0[ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ]0

Obwon

Apr 7, 2005, 11:43:11 AM4/7/05

That's right, homoerotic??? Weren't you one on
the side of the Ghoul against the Bklyn Museums
right of freedom of speech? Oh yes, you were,
weren't you?

Obwon

Phil

Apr 7, 2005, 12:12:55 PM4/7/05
On Thu, 07 Apr 2005 15:43:11 GMT, Obwon <ob1...@att.net> wrote:

>On Wed, 06 Apr 2005 15:29:58 -0400, Phil
><dogg...@yahoooo.com> wrote:
>
>>On Mon, 04 Apr 2005 19:48:45 GMT, slim <pickin's...@nyc.rr.com> wrote:
>>

>>>I wonder how often Phil "presses the juice" in a circle
>>>with his CopSucker<tm> buddies!
>>
>>I know how much you're preoccupied with homoerotic imagery, Mike, but
>>are reaching just a little bit here?
>>

>>Phil
>>
>>======
>>visit the New York City Homebrewers Guild website:
>>http://www.hbd.org/nychg
>
> That's right, homoerotic??? Weren't you one on
>the side of the Ghoul against the Bklyn Museums
>right of freedom of speech? Oh yes, you were,
>weren't you?

I don't deny it. What does this have to do with Mike's fixation with
homoerotic imagery? Or your fixation to constantly side with him, no
matter what he says?

The Pervert

Apr 7, 2005, 12:11:19 PM4/7/05

> The Pervert wrote:
>
> > So clearly, you and your cites/sites are worthless.
>
> Thats your opinion. ;-)

Based on your own words. I stand behind my opinion and conclusions proudly
and without the slightest hesitation.

slim

Apr 7, 2005, 4:14:07 PM4/7/05

Phil wrote:

> On Thu, 7 Apr 2005 01:35:18 -0700, "The Pervert"
> <perv...@spambad.yahoo.com> wrote:
>
> >Any journalistic methodology there? Any at all? Any attempt at telling
> >facts? No. All bullshit empty rhetoric? Yes.
>
> Welcome to Mike's world.

Fuck you Phil!

You KNOW that in 1992 Ghoulee was at that rally, on the podium and
stoking the fires of hate and bigotry as he rallied his "troops" before they
laid siege to City Hall and TERRORIZED thousands of innocent people
as they HIJACKED THE BROOKLYN BRIDGE.

Nedless to say, Ghoulee rewarded his thugs with ZERO-ZERO-ZERO
for raises!!!!

slim

Apr 7, 2005, 4:15:22 PM4/7/05

Obwon wrote:

> On Wed, 06 Apr 2005 15:29:58 -0400, Phil
> <dogg...@yahoooo.com> wrote:
>
> >On Mon, 04 Apr 2005 19:48:45 GMT, slim <pickin's...@nyc.rr.com> wrote:
> >

> >>I wonder how often Phil "presses the juice" in a circle
> >>with his CopSucker<tm> buddies!
> >
> >I know how much you're preoccupied with homoerotic imagery, Mike, but
> >are reaching just a little bit here?
> >

> >Phil
> >
> >======
> >visit the New York City Homebrewers Guild website:
> >http://www.hbd.org/nychg
>
> That's right, homoerotic??? Weren't you one on
> the side of the Ghoul against the Bklyn Museums
> right of freedom of speech? Oh yes, you were,
> weren't you?

Nut have you noticed how many Pro-Homosexual posts Phil
has made since he found PAGAN, LEO and KKKen?????

slim

Apr 7, 2005, 4:16:47 PM4/7/05

Whats YOUR fixation with the homosexual community, Phil?

You seem to be quite a active poster defending homosexuality
these last few months? Are you trolling for a new CyberLover
now that Pagan, Leo and KKKen have left you in the cold?

Phil

Apr 7, 2005, 4:18:33 PM4/7/05