Today is the anniversary of the assassination of Abraham Lincoln

GLOBALIST

Apr 14, 2017, 9:16:45 AM4/14/17

Gary

Apr 14, 2017, 10:31:09 AM4/14/17
On Fri, 14 Apr 2017 06:16:43 -0700 (PDT), GLOBALIST <free....@gmail.com>
wrote:

>https://wandervogeldiary.files.wordpress.com/2015/04/assassination-of-abraham-lincoln-april-15-1865.jpg

John Wilkes Booth caused more damage to this country than any other one man has.
Abe was planning on sending all the freed slaves out of this country. But the
profiteers in the Repubican party had just conquered the South and all the
plantations were in their hands. And they did not wnat to lose the cheap
labor. So they sent for Booth.

GLOBALIST

Apr 14, 2017, 12:13:40 PM4/14/17
I am liable to believe anything about the Civil War. It was such a
muddled mess.
Just for fun I have been watching some ghost chasers on the Civil War
and talking the dozens of Union and Confederate soldiers who souls
are trapped there. Sometimes they can go back and find the names
of the men. One incident that a Confederate soldier was shot
and near death and a Union soldier risked his own life to go
get a canteen of water for the dying Confederate soldier.
I think they were able to verify the story.
They do this about midnight with what they call a voice-box
and the reception is faint but they put the subtitles up
after the spirit has spoken, so you can make out what they said
They fields are full of shallow graves...barely enough dirt
to cover the corpse.
The winner of a battle is obliged to bury the corpses of the
enemy, but there were so many bodies they did the best they
could

Gary

Apr 14, 2017, 1:37:17 PM4/14/17
On Fri, 14 Apr 2017 09:13:37 -0700 (PDT), GLOBALIST <free....@gmail.com>
wrote:

>On Friday, April 14, 2017 at 9:31:09 AM UTC-5, Gary wrote:
>> On Fri, 14 Apr 2017 06:16:43 -0700 (PDT), GLOBALIST <free....@gmail.com>
>> wrote:
>>
>> >https://wandervogeldiary.files.wordpress.com/2015/04/assassination-of-abraham-lincoln-april-15-1865.jpg
>>
>> John Wilkes Booth caused more damage to this country than any other one man has.
>> Abe was planning on sending all the freed slaves out of this country. But the
>> profiteers in the Repubican party had just conquered the South and all the
>> plantations were in their hands. And they did not wnat to lose the cheap
>> labor. So they sent for Booth.
>
>I am liable to believe anything about the Civil War. It was such a
>muddled mess.

I don't know -- nor care -- much about the Civil War. (I know who won) And I
get no pleasure out of one group of men scheming to kill another group. But I
do find the years leading up to it -- to be very interesting. My favorite
period of American history.

>Just for fun I have been watching some ghost chasers on the Civil War
>aterstnd talking the dozens of Union and Confederate soldiers who souls
>are trapped there. Sometimes they can go back and find the names
>of the men. One incident that a Confederate soldier was shot
>and near death and a Union soldier risked his own life to go
>get a canteen of water for the dying Confederate soldier.
>I think they were able to verify the story.
>They do this about midnight with what they call a voice-box
>and the reception is faint but they put the subtitles up
>after the spirit has spoken, so you can make out what they said
>They fields are full of shallow graves...barely enough dirt
>to cover the corpse.
>The winner of a battle is obliged to bury the corpses of the
>enemy, but there were so many bodies they did the best they
>could

You may not believe what I said about Lincoln -- but it is true. Since the late
1800s-- historians have tried to show how much Lincoln did for blacks -- and why
they should love him. But he never wanted the freed slaves to live in America.
A few years ago some papers were discovered that belonged to an English
statesman. And the papers showed he and Lincoln had been corresponding (up til
Lincoln's death) on where he could send all the freed blacks. Like to the
British possessions in South America. But --- Americans want to keep Lincoln as
a patron saint for negroes.

Lawrence Akutagawa

Apr 14, 2017, 2:45:09 PM4/14/17
"GLOBALIST" wrote in message
***** This line separates my response from the foregoing ******

Ha Ha Ha!!
Behold how the Village Idiot again entertain us all with his crappy crappy
English!

You, Village Idiot, are so very very *F*U*N*N*Y* with your crappy crappy
English!

Why, Village Idiot, are you with your crappy crappy English still in this
country?

wups...just look at the Village Idiot run away again from the issue of his
crappy crappy English by performing yet another Intellectual Coward ploy, of
course with his tail barely perceivable between his legs this time, back
into that deep dark diseased hole of his under his rock!