Anyone who questions Biden's economic policy is called a racist

1 view

Johnny

May 19, 2022, 9:26:49 AM5/19/22

By Tucker Carlson
Published May 18, 2022

Believe it or not, in 1980, which wasn't that long ago, Venezuela was
the richest country in Latin America. It had the highest wages. It had
the best health care and education. It also had, by the standards of
the region anyway, a famously stable democracy. Then came an energy
crisis, and Venezuela wound up with inflation. At times, it reached
100% a year. Inflation makes people poor. So, in a very short time, the
poverty rate in Venezuela doubled.

By 1995, 66% of all Venezuelans were impoverished. Getting poorer tends
to make voters radical. So inevitably, Venezuela got radical politics.
You know what happened next. Venezuela is now rated one of the most
miserable places on planet Earth. A few years ago, citizens in Caracas
were reduced to eating zoo animals. There was no food and for that
matter, there was no electricity. So, in just half a lifetime, an
advanced society had reverted to the Stone Age.

Once you get inflation, there's no pretending you've done a good job.
You have not done a good job and everybody knows it.

So, you can see why the Biden administration is very worried about
this. Joe Biden has historically low approval ratings. Voters say
inflation is their top concern. Those two facts are directly related.
Biden's most pressing task right now is reassuring Americans that he
understands they're suffering under inflation and under a rapidly
worsening economy, and he's got a plan to fix it. If he can't convince
Americans of that, it may be a long time before we have another
Democratic president.

Thankfully, Joe Biden has a plan, or at least a new publicist, a
silver-tongued wordsmith/policy guru called Karine Jean-Pierre. It is
Karine Jean-Pierre's job to take this message of economic hope to the
American people and save the Biden administration. She started Monday.
Here were her first words from the podium.

KARINE JEAN-PIERRE: I am obviously acutely aware that my presence at
this podium represents a few firsts. I am a Black, gay, immigrant
woman, the first of all three of those to hold this position.

So, that was a little confusing. It wasn't actually about America. It
was about her...

https://www.foxnews.com/opinion/tucker-anyone-questions-biden-economic-policy-racist

Why did she have to tell the American people that is a black gay
immigrant? Why didn't she just come out and do her job?

This would have never happened under Trump. He hired people based on
their qualifications for the job, not because of their race, sexuality
or immigration status.