Re: Would YOU choose to live forever?

mg

Mar 24, 2017, 5:35:43 PM3/24/17
On Fri, 24 Mar 2017 07:36:19 -0400, Gary <w...@uvfn.com> wrote:

>Would YOU choose to live forever? Age-reversing pill that Nasa wants
>to give to astronauts on Mars will begin human trials within six
>months
>
>Scientists have made a discovery that could lead to a revolutionary
>drug that actually reverses ageing.
>
>The drug could help damaged DNA to miraculously repair and even
>protect Nasa astronauts on Mars by protecting them from solar
>radiation.
>
>A team of researchers developed the drug after discovering a key
>signalling process in DNA repair and cell ageing.
>
>http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-4343142/Human-trials-age-reversing-pill-start-six-months.html

Well, that just goes to show you that Obama was right all along when
he was pushing the idea of raising the eligibility age for Medicare
from 65 to 67.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2011/07/11/obama-medicare-eligibility-age_n_894833.html

GLOBALIST

Mar 24, 2017, 5:53:24 PM3/24/17
We have heard about the Fountain of Youth from the beginning of time
Even the Book of Genesis said that , had not mankind been so
arrogant , we would be living forever.
Death was the penalty for being mortals (mortals? short lives?)
I will abide with the entrance of the Son of God into our humanity
and the lasting effects of living forever, but not in this shell
of a body. Someone "our spirit" will live forever.
When a human "expires" his spirit leaves the body
So when you look at your dead mother, child or spouse
you can see that there is no longer any spirit in that
shell of a corpse. Even animals mourn for the lifeless
body of some other animal they were friends with.
At some point, maybe days, they accept that that is
no longer who they loved
That is why I like the string theory and multiple
dimensions. We can see elaborate preparations for
the after life in every culture

Lawrence Akutagawa

Mar 25, 2017, 2:47:09 AM3/25/17
"GLOBALIST" wrote in message
***** This line separates my response from the foregoing ******

Behold and gaze upon the lousy as usual English of the Village Idiot!
[snicker snicker snicker]

So why, Village Idiot, are you with your clearly lousy English still in this
country?

Behold and gaze upon the Village Idiot again performing yet another
Intellectual Coward ploy to run away from the issue of his lousy as can be
English, of course with his tail held most high between his legs, back into
that deep dark doleful hole of his under his rock!

El Castor

Mar 25, 2017, 3:23:02 AM3/25/17
On Fri, 24 Mar 2017 07:36:19 -0400, Gary <w...@uvfn.com> wrote:

>Would YOU choose to live forever? Age-reversing pill that Nasa wants
>to give to astronauts on Mars will begin human trials within six
>months
>
>Scientists have made a discovery that could lead to a revolutionary
>drug that actually reverses ageing.
>
>The drug could help damaged DNA to miraculously repair and even
>protect Nasa astronauts on Mars by protecting them from solar
>radiation.
>
>A team of researchers developed the drug after discovering a key
>signalling process in DNA repair and cell ageing.
>
>http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-4343142/Human-trials-age-reversing-pill-start-six-months.html

Yes! Yes! I want to live at least long enough to be here to experience
the second term of President Ivanka Trump!!!

bfla...@gmail.com

Mar 25, 2017, 4:10:47 AM3/25/17
On Saturday, March 25, 2017 at 12:23:02 AM UTC-7, El Castor wrote:
> Yes! Yes! I want to live at least long enough to be here to experience
> the second term of President Ivanka Trump!!!

This, folks, is what passes for humor in the mind (sic) of EC.

"That, waiting for 2nd term of Ivanka, is like waiting for the
2nd comeing of the Christ." ~ The American Pope

islander

Mar 25, 2017, 11:42:01 AM3/25/17
If there are serious questions about how successful "The Donald" was as
a businessman, one needs to also question the business acumen of his
daughter. The Trump Tower Baku in Azerbaijan was presumably the first
major project that The Donald entrusted to his daughter. It is a
beautiful building, but everything else about it is a disaster. So much
so that it was never occupied and speculation abounds that it was really
just a complicated plan to launder oligarch money. Did Trump use his
daughter as a front for his corrupt activities? Or, was she in over her
head so far that the project ultimately needed to be canceled amid a
tempest of political scandal. Either way, it stands out as one of the
Trump family disasters.
http://www.newyorker.com/magazine/2017/03/13/donald-trumps-worst-deal

El Castor

Mar 25, 2017, 2:56:12 PM3/25/17
Perhaps, but she is a lot easier on the eyes than Hillary. (-8

islander

Mar 25, 2017, 6:39:24 PM3/25/17
Dream on, you old fart!