Moving Thought And Moving Heart

Nawaz

Sep 14, 2004, 4:37:21 AM9/14/04
Dear All

The article " Moving Thought And Moving Heart " has a vital
significance in order to understand the basic concept behind the
muslim unity.

Moving Thought And Moving Heart:
================================

Let us feel the pain -- inflicted on all innocent human beings
throughout the Land of Allah Almighty(Al-Ardu Lillah). An aching
humble heart invites the invisible constructive forces (Malaaika). An
arrogant or self-righteous heart, no matter how knowledgeable and
intelligent, becomes a magnet for the destructive forces ( Shaitaan
and Iblis). According to the contract that we have to (consciously and
deliberately) sign to become a Momin, neither our property nor our
life can be called ours. O Allah! Your message is very clear to
everyone whose hearts are open and pure:

"Inn-al-Allah-a-shtraa minul mu'umineena anfusahum wa amwaalahum
bi-anna lahumul jannah... (9:111)".

So, if we have the firm conviction on this aayah (and I am sure all of
us do) then let us not think, even for a moment, that our wealth is
ours or that our life is ours. How generous Allah Almighty is that He
has bought them both from us (in return for Jannah) but has let us
keep them as a trust on His behalf. We are the trustee and not their
owners. Would it not be a crime then in the sight of Allah (God
Almighty), if we act otherwise.

We must remember that Allah Almighty has His grips even on our
thoughts. So, even in our thoughts we must not have the idea that we
own anything. When we leave this world we do not take anything except
our "self."

The "self" was given to us by Allah Almighty to nurture and develop it
by struggling tirelessly and continuously to establish the Quran as a
living force in this world and a guide for the destiny of humankind.

Unfortunately, we have been forced to live in a world that is being
ruled by non-Quranic forces. This is the source of all our ills.
Muslims have been led to believe that Islam is one of the religions of
the world. It is not. In fact, it is a threat and a challenge to all
of them. That is why there is so much opposition to the pure message
of the Quran. This is a great tragedy for humanity.

That is where our united hearts and minds can make a difference. We
just have to emphasize to Muslims and non-Muslims alike that Islam is
not a religion but a Deen, which encompasses all aspects of human
life: political, social, economic, judicial, or military.

This becomes an extremely challenging task. The first step is to
understand the Quran, not as book of religion but as a constitution
containing universal permanent values. But this is only the first
step.

The next step is to invite others to its message with love, wisdom and
knowledge. This requires great patience, deep psychological insight,
and considerable emotional control.

Any tendency for shortcuts or impatience will be unproductive in this
program step. Argumentation for the sake of scoring points, or to
defend any authority other than the authority of the Quran will not be
fruitful at this step.

The final step in this process will be the implementation. This is
where Allah Almightyasks us to fulfill our contract with Him as Momins
(those who believes in the laws of Quran) according to the
verse-9:111.

All the baatil (negative) forces will rise up in their opposition
against the implementation of the Quran as a living constitution of a
people. Those whose hearts would have been made humble by the real
knowledge and understanding of the Quran; those whose hearts would
have been filled with the passion and the intensity of the message of
the Quran; those whose hearts would be aching with the pain and
suffering of all the innocent people around the world; those whose
hearts would have melted together with the intensity of Iman; and
those whose hearts and souls would be restless to fight for the
establishment of the Deen of Allah Almightyon this earth; all those
would willingly sacrifice their lives and wealth in order to fulfill
their contract with Allah Almighty(9:111). Brothers and sisters! What
a wonderful life that would be! What a wonderful life indeed.

Source: http://www.parvez-video.com/insight/islam/moving_heart/index.asp

Thanks & Regards
Nawaz